Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily-Northx - Nr Gateshead  (Read 1672 times)

35 review(s) for Emily-Northx (34 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bert69

External Link/Members Only

This Is my first review so go easy guys.

Price - £120 1 hour

comms - No issues at all, all done through AW

Location - Bit of of a strange place near Gateshead but easy to  find with Emily's directions.

The meeting -  Happened 4 weeks ago, parked up and door was already open. I paid Emily my hard earned cash and she disappeared as they do. First impressions were great, fabulous body, lovely smile and really pleasant. Small amount of kissing that was the only let down as it was a bit timid, no tongue etc. Clothes off and straight down to business. Straight into owo great technique, to slow things down I thought she could relax for 5 while I got my tounge in her, tasted great and very clean. I felt a bit guilty I didn't make much effort to get her to finish. Decided on some 69, great view having that arse in my face would of been rude not to have my tounge in it and she seemed to enjoy it. She then grabbed the raincoat and reverse cowgirl straight up the backend, the inevitable happend, cleaned up.
she then started a simple but pleasant massage for 10-15 while we talked then turned round and went for round 2 sucking non stop till I popped in her mouth, she popped off to get rid. Cleaned up bit more chat and out for door in an hour.

Great hour  and would return in a heartbeat if I could afford it only niggle was the kissing.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for a nice first review, and great to hear you enjoyed yourself  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Good review, she is a great lass imo  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review.

Must pay Emily a visit again.

Offline bbanks

Thanks for the review. What do you mean by ‘bit of a strange place’? As in not very discreet or in a shithole area? Been looking to book Emily recently myself but I refuse any location that’s busy with people incase I’m recognised. Cheers

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. What do you mean by ‘bit of a strange place’? As in not very discreet or in a shithole area? Been looking to book Emily recently myself but I refuse any location that’s busy with people incase I’m recognised. Cheers

I'm wondering if it's quite out of the way as in her profile it says you need a car for incalls.

Offline datwabbit

I'm wondering if it's quite out of the way as in her profile it says you need a car for incalls.

I see she works for premium so they can give you the information. Pity about the car. Hope it's not a farm in the middle of the country.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 08:49:43 am by datwabbit »

Offline waynekerr600

I see she works for premium so they can give you the information. Pity about the car. Hope it's not a farm in the middle of the country.

If it's a farm at least you know her eggs will be nice and fresh  :)

Offline roboeggman

I hope it is, I'd feel right at home  :crazy:

Offline Lamnguin

It's not a shithole area and definitely not busy with people. I have passed buses not too far away but I've no idea where the nearest stop is, otherwise you would definitely need a car as she states. Emily specifically asked me not to go into too much detail in my review when I saw her.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It's not a shithole area and definitely not busy with people. I have passed buses not too far away but I've no idea where the nearest stop is, otherwise you would definitely need a car as she states. Emily specifically asked me not to go into too much detail in my review when I saw her.

Nothing wrong with that, if anyone's in any doubt about location just get in touch with her and ask, she can then give as much info as you need.   

Offline bert69

I say strange anyone who's seen her in the current location will understand. You need a car but it's very discreet and not a shit hole.

Offline Lamnguin

I say strange anyone who's seen her in the current location will understand. You need a car but it's very discreet and not a shit hole.
Surprising was the word I went for in my reviews, but I'll accept strange.  :lol: