Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackbarbie24 - North London - Outcall  (Read 1269 times)

3 review(s) for AlyssaBlack (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Palace123

External Link/Members Only
Outcall: North London

The meet didn't  happen. Like the other reviewer she was very unprofessional. We had a time and date booked via email. I asked her to confirm via mobile but it never happened. I know some girls don't give out their number until late in the process so decided to put that aside.

Just after we'd agreed terms I noticed her profile said "accessing from Canada" now given the imminent booking this looked very suspicious. I sent her a polite message asking why this was and all I got was a "lol I'm definitely in London".   I assumed she didn't believe it.  Trying to be helpful I suggested she took a look as someone else could be accessing her profile.

I suggested that using a clean browser she looked at her public page the way a visitor (i.e not though her log in).   What I got back was a very defensive and rude message asking what business it was of mine what wifi for browser she was using????  She then slammed ME for not having as much feedback as her, for ME not having a verification photo and for insinuating she wasn't genuine.  To send such an overly defensive and downright odd email rang alarm bells. I was expecting thanks rather than a tirade. She then blocked me straight away (like the other reviewer).

Something very odd going on with her profile. I think I dodged a bullet with this one.  :unknown:

Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate!

It probably was her domain server provider accessing from Canada and she did not see your in-tell as therefore being helpful and hence the response.

Some WGs lack that customer service interpersonal skills I am afraid.

Perhaps a blessing in disguise  ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Palace123

Sorry to hear mate!

It probably was her domain server provider accessing from Canada and she did not see your in-tell as therefore being helpful and hence the response.

Some WGs lack that customer service interpersonal skills I am afraid.

Perhaps a blessing in disguise  ;)

Aye for sure - came across as a complete nut job  :wackogirl:
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l

David1471

External Link/Members Only
Outcall: North London

The meet didn't  happen. Like the other reviewer she was very unprofessional. We had a time and date booked via email. I asked her to confirm via mobile but it never happened. I know some girls don't give out their number until late in the process so decided to put that aside.

Just after we'd agreed terms I noticed her profile said "accessing from Canada" now given the imminent booking this looked very suspicious. I sent her a polite message asking why this was and all I got was a "lol I'm definitely in London".   I assumed she didn't believe it.  Trying to be helpful I suggested she took a look as someone else could be accessing her profile.

I suggested that using a clean browser she looked at her public page the way a visitor (i.e not though her log in).   What I got back was a very defensive and rude message asking what business it was of mine what wifi for browser she was using????  She then slammed ME for not having as much feedback as her, for ME not having a verification photo and for insinuating she wasn't genuine.  To send such an overly defensive and downright odd email rang alarm bells. I was expecting thanks rather than a tirade. She then blocked me straight away (like the other reviewer).

Something very odd going on with her profile. I think I dodged a bullet with this one.  :unknown:

She has substantial feedback I don't see her VPN/wifi access a red flag so she's right, it's those girls with dodgy English and 2 feedback reviews a year you need to watch, no way is she in Canada, I agree though she was pretty defensive, don't get so butthurt mate

Offline Palace123

She has substantial feedback I don't see her VPN/wifi access a red flag so she's right, it's those girls with dodgy English and 2 feedback reviews a year you need to watch, no way is she in Canada, I agree though she was pretty defensive, don't get so butthurt mate

Just reporting the facts dear boy. She was rude - put me off personally, if thats your thing go ahead.  She also had two negatives out of three on here. That should tell you what you need to know.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 08:09:34 pm by Palace123 »

Offline Palace123

Just reporting the facts dear boy. She was rude - put me off personally, if thats your thing go ahead.  She also had two negatives out of three on here. That should tell you what you need to know.

looks like you've only made one review on here and it was her  :dash: