Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this girl? redhaired Cutie  (Read 4280 times)

Persie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have had my eye on this bit of fluff. Have searched the board but nothing recent

Anyone seen her recently. I  am a bit reluctant by the professional pics with no face pics

She seems a bit stuck up with the 'two' feedbacks

She also says she is 24 which means she was 17 when joined - not impossible, but 7 years as a prossie could mean she is jaded

anyone can tell me whether body looks as pics?
What about face?
What service?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, I have seen her but over a year ago, I don’t normally see girls who hide their face but she was recommended by someone I trust.
Her flat was a basement in Elgin Avenue, 5 minute walk from Maida Vale station. It’s a shame she hides her face because she is extremely pretty and her body is also near perfect.
I forget where she comes from, possibly Czech Republic but her English is spot on with a sexy accent.
She is very versatile and covers Domination, GFE or a combination of both. Her rate may seem high but you will not be disappointed.

Offline mightymunce

For my tuppenceworth, I saw her a few times in Elgin Avenue. She is very pretty but me thinks she has been a prostitute for too long and a bit 'empty' inside. If she is jaded, she does give good service but very much in the context of a business transaction. A hardcore whore and she offers duos. She works from a flat with mature english kate and am befuddled by that pairing as you would not want a duo!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I cannot think of anyone famous that she resembles but saw some pics on the net of someone who looks like her. Will have alook for thee when i get a chance.

Jrc. One question for thee. You are experienced. Why not a regular?

Persie

Thanks chaps...think I might pay her a visit...if anyone can give me a heads up about face pics, that will swing it...might even do a review  :thumbsup:

Offline berksboy

OP   if anyone can give me a heads up about face pics, that will swing it

JRC   It’s a shame she hides her face because she is extremely pretty

ME    does that not  give you a heads up ?

Persie

OP   if anyone can give me a heads up about face pics, that will swing it

JRC   It’s a shame she hides her face because she is extremely pretty

ME    does that not  give you a heads up ?

errr...no...because JRC's comment is generic and based on what he thinks is pretty - I don't know him well enough to know what his tastes are...although the fact he has rated her gives me comfort about services

I have been around long enough to know we all have different tastes....if certain other punters said she is pretty, I know that their tastes are similar to mine so would be enought

I am actually wanting to know if she looks like someone famous or well known....for example if she looked like Michelle Pfeiifer, I would not be up for it....if she looked like Kelly brook, I would be up for it...that sort of thing

Offline NIK

I remember Jimmy mentioning this one, and she certainly looks the business. Even with blurred face it's possible to tell she's attractive.
I note she offers hard sports however. It isn't listed in her likes but tucked away in her dom services.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I remember Jimmy mentioning this one, and she certainly looks the business.

She uses another name for her Domination site (Miss Anne Tittou).

External Link/Members Only

Persie

Cheers chaps...think I will book despite  being a bit skint at the mo...have a few days to decide as she is away until next week   :thumbsup:

Mightymunce...which chick does she look like in those pics? I take it the red one?  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Cheers chaps...think I will book despite  being a bit skint at the mo...have a few days to decide as she is away until next week   :thumbsup:

I can't guarantee that she hasn't become jaded but I can guarantee that she is very attractive ---------- I am extremely fussy.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jrc. One question for thee. You are experienced. Why not a regular?

I have meant to return many times but I like to punt on my day off from work and it is over an hour on the underground, if she was local to me I am sure I would be a regular.    :hi:

Offline adebisi

She is exceptional. I've seen her 3 times (a couple of years ago admittedly) and she was just phenomenal - really pretty, amazing body and totally filthy. I don't get up to London anything like as much as I used to these days but plan on seeing her the next time I do get there.

If it's at all your thing then I heartily recommend she mix in her domination services with the personal ones - she's really talented at it and very well equipped.

Offline mightymunce

I have meant to return many times but I like to punt on my day off from work and it is over an hour on the underground, if she was local to me I am sure I would be a regular.    :hi:
Does' thee known the irony of thy comment when you drive a cab  :P

fredpunter

Doubtless jrc can speak for himself, but I imagine its not much of a day off for a cabbie if he spends half of it driving.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I refer the honourable member to my earlier statement ------------ "I like to punt on my day off from work"

I prefer to use public transport when not working.     :hi:

Persie

I am gonna' book....she back tomorrow and will do a review seeing as there is nothing up there  :yahoo: :dance: :cool:
:thumbsup:

See you's on the other side

Offline Morway

The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.
her profilepage is gone?

Persie

Still there...she still away at the moment

endomorph

She is much as she appears on her page External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Went to see her for some non-domme role paly she was excellent. She offers topnotch GFE+. Attractive face,  nice breasts, body and legs. Small nipples which perk up with attention from lips and tongue. Very good value at £80.00 for a half hour and she does not clock watch.