Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lindsay. Sexy Hungarian - Harlesden - Finally a Good Shag this year  (Read 4769 times)

18 review(s) for Ariana.xxx96 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Shagman45

External Link/Members Only

I decided to see Lindsay today, She was on my hot list last year when her profile was Teen Lindsay but didnt get a chance and her profile disappeared  So she now has a new profile.

Photos look appealing, not photoshopped but real, good looking, fit body, sexy, sometimes blonde, sometimes dark blonde hungarian girl, prices are good compared to whats out there.

Communications were excellent. She was able to see me today in 3 hours notice.
Location, easy, quite residential area, new apartments with free parking a road ahead.
The Girl. It is the same girl as photos,  she was cute, nice boobs, nice arse, looked familiar. i liked what I saw.
I handed over cash £100 for 45mins, i requested this before i came.
She offered shower but i said No, as i just had one before i came.
We then procedded for the session.
I first kissed her and soon we were french kissing. i love french kissing so this lasted a while and i touched her arse and boobs, she got fully undressed and so did i. i was fully erected and ready so i asked her to give me a blowjob, she asked if i prefered covered or not, i wanted owo, so after a few mins of sucking me, i asked her to put the condom on fast as i was ready to shag her and my dick cant wait and is dying to go in her. We first did a  bit of cowgirl and then reverse and finally Mish, where i cummed or exploded, she then cleaned me up and took the rubber off which was full of cum. i.e. A Amazing finish.
We then chatted for a bit and during the convo i realised ive seen her before,.about 5 years ago when she was 19 and in south kensington. I knew i recognised her, her profile was sweet teen lexi. (i will try and find info later, need to search my adultwork history booking, that will take some time).
Anyways she offered me a massage and i accepteed while i refill. She actually gave a nice massage with nice smelling massage cream. She is a very friendly girl. Slowly i got a little horny and asked to 69 her. i licked and sucked her pussy and arse while she gave me a nice deep bj, i was hard and asked her to put the condom on, i then started shagging her in doggy for a while,  licking her ass at the same time, i then went back to mish, as i wanted to suck her boobs while pounding and kiss her  soon i cummed and that was round 2 and 45 minutes ending.
I then kissed her goodbye and left a happy man....

5 years ago, she worked in south ken near earls court rd, she was ever so cute and fit back then, her english is better now then before.
The price is excellent for whats out there. Finally ive had a excelent punt this year. I definitely recommend. But she did say to me shes gonna go back to Hungary again soon.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yup she done been around a long time though she's used to be around the Kensington area. I'm glad she's finally accepted she's no longer a teen.
Cheers for the review.