Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia of Bristol  (Read 2593 times)

16 review(s) for CLAUDIA___ (9 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Where: New looking apartment block in Totterdown (above a Gym)
When: Today, lunchtime
£: 60 for 30 mins
Service: RO, DFK, BJ

With a half day from work, and some winnings in my pocket courtesy of Ladbrokes, I had a little amuse bouche before my full on main course with Lara that was booked on the back of the FR by Cisco (cheers mate!)
Good directions and clear texts, easy parking at this time of the day. She guided me to the main entrance of the gym which some may find off putting as there is a bit of human traffic.
Through what seemed like amaze of stairs and corridors lead to her compact apartment. Greeted at the door by 5'7" in heels, cute looking Pole with button nose and shapely bod.
I was offered and accepted a shower and when dried off and donation out of the way, Claudia was waiting in just skimpies. Small, well formed breasts, smooth skin and just generally cute.
Very enthusiastic DFK lead to RO on a freshly shaved pussy. All the right sounds lasted for about 15 mins, then she asked what I liked.......as if she thought I was there for something completely different!
Lovely oral skills, soft to start building up to some exhaustive deep throat, she is good!
After I shot my load over her breasts she cleaned us both up and we chatted for a short while as I dressed.
All in all a good punt with a cutey, defo recommend.

Happy hunting.

Offline PuntingPete

Nice one Rudolph, sounds like a good find  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Spent an hour with her recently.  Can confirm Rudolph's positive review.  Very pretty face, nice body, nice small tits, firm arse.  Nice tat on wrist. Fantastic oral inc DT and CIM,  good RO and very sound fuck (in mish).  Good DFK.  Condom rolled on by mouth - fantastic! 

Nice flat with shower facilities.  Bit of a rabbit warren of an apartment complex over the gym so pay attention to her directions - fiat is near the back. All in all a quality time for only £90 per hour.  Goes to show that quality and price are not necessarily related.  I have had bad punts for £150+ per hour in the past!!  Some good WGs in Bristol at the moment.    :cool:
Nice one Rudolph, sounds like a good find  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 11:05:12 pm by Roth »

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Offline hooper567

Saw Claudia today. Lovely girl,with a great body. Enjoyed my time with her and would see her
again but I think she finishes tomorrow which is a shame as I would highly recommend her.

Joe88

is she still in the flat above a gym?

Offline hooper567

Yes. As far as I know her last day is tomorrow.

Offline hooper567

My mistake thought when she said it was her last day she was leaving. However turns out she was
taking a break and will be back on the 20th.