Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luicey Lix - Stockton  (Read 1019 times)

1 review(s) for Luicey Lix  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Offline Ackerman2000

External Link/Members Only

Been wanting to meet up with Luicey for a while but never seemed to be able to get hold of her until last week. Once i had her number we chatted a while a finally set up a time we could both do.

She lives in a nice area in Ingleby, not the most discreet as none on Ingleby is really but i didnt have any bother and parked on her drive outside her house.

First impressions were really good, she's a really attractive older lady, her profile says 51 and id agree with it. She is quite short, with a fuller figure, i wouldn't say fat, more plump but i like that. Her tits are massive and look great. We got the cash sort and up to the bedroom, house is really nice. Full on GFE loads of kissing before she dropped to her knees and took out my cock and started sucking it like her life depended on it. She is one of these women who just loves to suck cock. Spitting on it, deep throating it, gagging on it, she loves it. While she was deep throating me, she didn't mind me pushing her head down deeper and throat fucking her harder. She gagged and choked doing it but loved it. Some people might be happy for just a BJ off her as she's that good at it, i'm not sure i've had a better BJ. However i had to repay the favour, got her on the bed and went down on her. She tasted lovely, very clean, soaking wet and all but managed to give her a good fisting, she came more than once. On with the condom and gave her a good fucking all over the bed, got pretty hard and deep inside her and she came a few more times. She finished me off giving me and BJ and i shot my load all over her face ad tits, she then continued to suck my cock clean after i came.

Had a great time with a really nice lady. £60 for the 30 mins. Would definitely go back