Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy of Amour - Nr Ashington  (Read 1562 times)

9 review(s) for Daisy Duval  (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Holmatroo

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only+

Recently booked Daisy for a 30 minute incall at £60 through Amour. Coms were excellent booked the day before.

Given address the morning of the punt which is a small village just south of Ashington, public transport seems a bit poor and its quit a walk off a main bus route so a journey by car is by far the best bet.

Once I arrived I knocked on the door of a fairly discreet semi detached house in a quiet area, no problem with parking. Daisy answered the door in jeans and tight tea-shirt and I was very pleased with how attractive she is, very pretty face with amazing bum, looked younger than her stated age of 27.

Anyway she led me upstairs where I handed the money over and we both undressed. She is a chatty friendly girl and I felt immediately at ease in her company.

On to the bed naked together and she started playing with my cock as we kissed, not dfk but still nice. She offered oral but only with which was fine by me, on with the rubber and a nice technique that had me going a little to quickly so I stopped her and returned the favour. She tasted nice and clean and made some nice noises as I brought her to orgasm (I think, good acting if not) she then climbed on top and rode me before finishing in missionary with great eye contact and gorgeous facial expressions which again quickly brought me to the edge so I let myself go as time was getting on.

Little chat to follow before she led me back out and a kiss goodbye.

After previous disappointing punts this has restored my faith in this game. All in all she is a very sexy and beautiful young lady who actually put some effort into what she was doing and made me feel that she actually enjoyed it and wanted to be there which I think is something some other girls should try.

Really enjoyed it, will definitely be back.

Offline Holmatroo

Thank you, might even be getting the hang of this now!

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for sharing.  Glad you finally got the chance to do a green review. 

Offline Holmatroo

Took some doing but I got there eventually  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, she is a nice lass, must get to see her again.