Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ysa of Bristol/Cheltenham etc  (Read 1218 times)

3 review(s) for ysa sensual (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline timstella

Well I was supposed to meet my favourite ex Bath Babe today but she got held up in London so I thought I'd give Ysa a try.

External Link/Members Only

It is definitely a positive, as she is true to her profile, worked hard to please, is friendly and does everything promised. She had good communication and texted me efficiently with the address and then the flat number when i arrived. As others have said she works with Lara in the same flat and also in the flat (invisible I am glad to say) is a guy and another girl who acts as 'receptionist' (although she doesn't meet you she just manages Ysa's appointments.

She is fairly good looking and has a reasonably attractive body. She is not at all fat and probably is a genuine size 8. From certain angles she looks rather pretty. She wore the normal kit of satin robe heels etc.She is the usual few years older than advertised but not by too much. The sex was enthusiastic and she kept up pretty hard fucking and sucking for almost two hours. While sucking me she brought herself off a couple of times with her toys which she enjoys, and she claimed to have come once from fucking. She enjoys all positions. She has a bit too much "You're so fantastic baby! you are so amazing!" for my taste but that calmed down later.

All in all a good punt and recommended, but to be honest (and I know not everyone punts to be with really stunning girls) the top five ex Bath Babes (Anna, Amelia, Melody, Bethany and Nicole) are in a totally different league for looks and services. I am not sure I will ever find that kind of quality again and I am just very grateful I still get to see some of them still.

Hope you enjoy Ysa if you go to see her. In Cheltenham next week apparently not Exeter as her profile says.

Cheers

Tim