Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xox_Serena_xox. - Newcastle - Very pretty, exquisitely horny woman.  (Read 3955 times)

5 review(s) for xox_Serena_xox (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jack Flash

Prelude
Staying over in Newcastle before a conference I researched possible outcall WGs on AW and UKP. Serena ticked the most boxes so I messaged her on AW. Replies were prompt and friendly and soon had a confirmed booking for the evening. Comms continued by text nearer the time.

AW Link
External Link/Members Only

Details   
March 2019 eve.
Outcall.  1 hour. £120

Venue
Hampton by Hilton Hotel near to the train station. Decent sized room with 2 large mirrors, 1 overlooking the bed.

About
Serena has a very pretty face with a shock of shoulder length curly blonde hair. She is slim and quite tall, probably 5'8 ish and I would say a size 8 up top and 10 below with a firm bubble butt. Her boobs are smallish and soft with stretch marks as though they have been bigger in the past. Overall I was very happy with this girl I was going to fuck.

The Meeting
On the day text comms were good. Serena arrived a few minutes early and I collected from the ground floor as you need a keycard to use the lifts. I was impressed by how pretty she was. She reminded me of a girl I used to meet at the round of University parties who I never quite got the courage to talk to.

We chatted away on the bed with glasses of prosecco and after a while I moved in to start kissing her and she responded in kind with passionate kissing that may not have been dfk but was very pleasurable.  She already had the requested black underwear and holdups on so after a while I asked her to put on a dress as arranged. The dress was tight though and so it was soon removed as we continued to kiss and caress.

She was quietly moaning and sighing and this increased as I started stroking her pussy which was becoming very wet. As I pulled aside and then removed her knickers I exposed her gorgeous shaved pussy with prominent pussy lips and a big clit which got even bigger and harder as I gently stroked and then sucked it.  :wacko: As I concentrated on her clit she was squirming and sighing and this went on for a while until she orgasmed strongly. She then concentrated on my cock and expertly sucked me (owo) using just her mouth taking it in deeply, keeping it well lubricated. She would take it in balls deep and then look at me before slowly easing back from it – very sensuous.

Time to fuck and she put the condom on with her mouth, mounted me and slid up and down on my cock; great feelings with her sighing as her clit was pressed at each stroke. We moved to mish where I could gently rub her clit as I thrust into her and she squirmed in pleasure beneath me. Doggy was great to watch (had to lick her gorgeous wet pussy first) as we moved through variations - full arse-up, standing behind - watching in the mirror, lying top of her. I moved her back to mish standing by the bed with her legs up by her head to increase the angle and then gently rubbing her clit she shuddered to another orgasm. Time to bring me to orgasm and she did so with her mouth giving great owo and feeling my balls until I came in her mouth (which she must have swallowed) - fantastic feeling. 

We carried on chatting with the occasional kiss for ages. She is very bright and mentally seems older than her stated 24yrs. [Removed by admin]. She only does a few meets a week so I was privileged to be one of them. When she was ready to leave she gently suggested we sort the paperwork. OMG! I had completely forgotten that this was a business transaction; it had been like chatting to a good friend.

Summary
Serena is probably the most sexually responsive girl I have ever had the pleasure to pleasure. It was incredibly flattering to have a woman squirming and moaning under my touch for so long.

Cons:
Boobs – if you are a boobs man

Pros:
Looks, body, attitude, friendly, not a production line, her amazing clit, willing fuck, interesting and no rush to leave after.

Would I return?
YES  :thumbsup:– but Newcastle is a long way away unfortunately. :cry:

Offline OscarC

Cheers for the review, I have always quite fancied seeing her, but she is outcall only unfortunately. 

Offline mcb

Why have you divulged details from her “civvy” life if she’s chosen to share them with you during the meet? Bit irresponsible if you ask me.

Offline Jack Flash

Why have you divulged details from her “civvy” life if she’s chosen to share them with you during the meet? Bit irresponsible if you ask me.

'Thanks for the review OP'.
Don't remember asking you but for the record there is nothing here to identify who she is, whom she works for or where she works. I just added a bit of extra information to show that she is a clever cookie. Also, if she did not want anything sharing she would  not have  told me. I told her that I both read and posted reviews on UKP.  How many reviews have you done?......

Offline Shearer1955

I have seen her a few times (review on UKP) and a super body on a girl who I found incredibly attractive ... open minded; very affable and pleasant and sexually very responsive and definitely worth seeing if you can do Outcalls  :hi:

Offline Partyguy

I to have seen Serena a couple of times, sexy as hell and very adventurous/submissive fulfilling a couple of my fantasies, she's interesting to chat with with a wicked sense of humor. Outcall is difficult for me but it's well worth booking a cheap hotel room to enjoy an hour or two of fun.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the great review OP. I have always overlooked this young lady, mainly because the pics on AW aren’t up to much. Your review has decided me that this girl is exactly what I’d be looking for, so thank you so much for the insight.

This is exactly what UKP is for  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the great review OP. I have always overlooked this young lady, mainly because the pics on AW aren’t up to much. Your review has decided me that this girl is exactly what I’d be looking for, so thank you so much for the insight.

This is exactly what UKP is for  :thumbsup:

Unfortunately you might have to start looking again, 'profile no longer active'.    :unknown:   

Offline tynetunnel

Unfortunately you might have to start looking again, 'profile no longer active'.    :unknown:
Which is odd because it was there earlier today. Maybe the review has spooked her?  :unknown:

Offline Uniformad

Might be wrong but did she not go under a different name and  work incall from a flat in jesmond a couple of years ago. Can't remember name ect just looks familiar

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Which is odd because it was there earlier today. Maybe the review has spooked her?  :unknown:

Was it? I just looked after I saw your post. As you sat odd.

Offline Shearer1955

Her profile is usually on A/w so the deletion suggests she has got a little spooked ... time will tell
Hope not as I was intending making another booking soon following a change of residence preventing me from messaging her
Looks like it may have been scuppered  :unknown:

Offline tynetunnel

Yep, I looked at her AW shortly before posting above this morning. So it was after my first post that she shut up shop  :unknown:

Offline Jack Flash

I apologise to you mcb. Serena has contacted me asking me to remove that sentence from the review. On reflection yes it was a stupid thing to do. My bad.

ADMIN - Please remove the sentence '[Removed by admin]' from the review asap. Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Offline Jack Flash

I apologise to you mcb. Serena has contacted me asking me to remove that sentence from the review. On reflection yes it was a stupid thing to do. My bad.

ADMIN - Please remove the sentence '[Removed by admin]' from the review asap. Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Thank you.

Offline Cooldj

Her profiles gone now so well done

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Her profiles gone now so well done

One error out of 25 reviews is better than no errors out of no reviews. 

BTW her profile disappeared yesterday.    :dash:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 01:51:03 pm by daviemac »

Offline Shearer1955

I'm sure she will be back ... perhaps under a different pseudonym  :rolleyes:

Offline Jack Flash

One error out of 25 reviews is better than no errors out of no reviews. 

BTW her profile disappeared yesterday.    :dash:

Thank you.
As you say her profile only disappeared yesterday. When she messaged me she implied that it was just for damage limitation and that it would be reinstated soon. I hope so, she is a real gem.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thank you.
As you say her profile only disappeared yesterday. When she messaged me she implied that it was just for damage limitation and that it would be reinstated soon. I hope so, she is a real gem.

No probs.   :thumbsup:

Offline Sir Punt

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 06:25:13 pm by Sir Punt »

Offline tynetunnel

Thank you.
I hope so - she sounds just like my kind of girl

Offline Jack Flash

An Update  :hi:

Serena has messaged me tonight to say she plans to reinstate her profile on AW in the next week or so. She will most likely use Serena again with some better pictures. There you go; just be patient  :yahoo:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Serena has messaged me tonight to say she plans to reinstate her profile on AW in the next week or so. She will most likely use Serena again with some better pictures. There you go; just be patient  :yahoo:

Thanks for that.   :thumbsup:

Offline tynetunnel

Still waiting on her, or have I missed something?

Offline Uniformad

Might be a good punt but for me she is another who does not answer messages, read but no reply why cant some lasses just reply even if it's a simple message.

Liked  the look and the review but moved on to the next one  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 07:22:58 pm by Uniformad »