Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella Ueno - Waterloo  (Read 2972 times)

9 review(s) for Stella Ueno (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline ILA2018

Early March 2019, near Waterloo
£130 for one hour.

External Link/Members Only

Communication: Good communication, was able to easily organise and arrange a date. Agreed for her to wear some clothes I wanted and she did it.

The girl: Is the girl in the profile but like with many girls both WG and non WG the photos are done in a way to hide any flaws. She has stretch marks as other punters have talked about but they didn't put me off (for a 41 year old woman this is expected). Roughly the height she advertises as. Is slim with lovely nice, big breasts which look bigger on her slim frame, easily the highlight (had a lot of fun with them). Face is average. Clean and presentable.

The Punt: Not good with English, so if you are looking for witty banter she is not your girl. Started with a massage, it tickled more then anything else but I could feel her big breasts on my back so I was content with it. Oral was done with a condom (I'm very paranoid about health regardless of if the girl is a WG or not). We quickly went on to sex after some fondling and sucking on her breasts. Started in missionary and then went on to doggy style. It seemed she was enjoying it. Gasping and after a while she orgasmed (you'll know when she does by how hard she clenches you lmao). Had her timer on and it went off but she let me finish at my own pace.

Summary: Wasn't disappointed. There were some shortcomings but the positives outweighed the negatives. Stella is like many Japanese women, very shy and passive but I enjoyed my time with her. Would I go back? No but I don't regret my time spent with her one bit. If you are interested in spending time with a Japanese milf to tick off some boxes I recommend to do it soon as she is finishing.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 01:20:53 am by ILA2018 »

Offline markfin

Her profile says she’s in Oxford now!

Offline ILA2018

Her profile says she’s in Oxford now!

Yeah perhaps she is travelling about before she calls it a day.

Offline sparkus

Yeah perhaps she is travelling about before she calls it a day.

She's recommended in another thread, I wouldn't mind a go before she retires.  Was RO on the menu?

Offline peter purves

Summary: Wasn't disappointed. There were some shortcomings but the positives outweighed the negatives. Stella is like many Japanese women, very shy and passive but I enjoyed my time with her. Would I go back? No but I don't regret my time spent with her one bit. If you are interested in spending time with a Japanese milf to tick off some boxes I recommend to do it soon as she is finishing.

She's Chinese isn't??

I am not sure 'shy and passive' is the best way to describe her but it does fulfil the stereotype  ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mattmatt

Nice review, thanks

I have always been interested in her but her " for a one hour and less booking, you can cum once. For any sessions > 1 hours, it is at discretion XOXO" put me off

Offline ILA2018

She's Chinese isn't??

I am not sure 'shy and passive' is the best way to describe her but it does fulfil the stereotype  ;)

Shy for me lmao.

Offline ILA2018

She's recommended in another thread, I wouldn't mind a go before she retires.  Was RO on the menu?

I didn't do RO so I couldn't answer that one for you unfortunately.

Offline rockharders

She does RO, unshaven down there but very clean.

Offline JayEZ2K

I'm 99% certain she was aka Majoko. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182561.msg1919602#msg1919602

In which case I don't think she's Japanese or technically Chinese, but can speak both languages. And at the Waterloo location, she would sometimes share her flat with another WG.

Offline peter purves

I'm 99% certain she was aka Majoko. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182561.msg1919602#msg1919602

In which case I don't think she's Japanese or technically Chinese, but can speak both languages. And at the Waterloo location, she would sometimes share her flat with another WG.

I am 100% sure she is  ;)

Cheers for confirming the ethnicity...
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac