Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kayla @ Angels or Devils Agency - Leeds BAIT & SWITCH  (Read 1546 times)

Offline HornyHemel

External Link/Members Only

I was staying in a smart hotel in Leeds and wanted an outcall.  Had originally tried to book a girl from another agency but she was not available at my preferred time, so I found this agency.  The girl on the phone was initially very helpful listening to my requirements and recommending a some girls who would provide the services that I asked for.   After reviewing the pictures, I booked Carmen for a 10pm punt at my hotel.

Around 9pm, the Agency called to say that Carmen was not available until after 12am, so I decided to book Angel.  Just before 10pm, they called again to say that Angel was running late and would be with me at 10.30pm and thinking with my cock, I agreed to the delayed start.

At 10.35pm "Angel" arrived at my room, I invited her in and as she took her coat off, I noticed that she was nothing like her pictures.  She was taller than I expected with a massive fake rack, but was mixed race and not the porcelain skinned WG that I had booked.  I stated my concerns and she insisted that she was "Angel", she was also slightly drunk and/or under the influence.   Even after I showed her the different pictures on my ipad, she continued to insist that she was "Angel" and not "Layla".   The difference between the two can be seen below:

I decided to terminate the booking and she made a call to the agency and left without payment or fuss.   I called the agency to complain afterwards and the same girl who had taken the booking(s) continued the same theme of "it was Angel" so pointed out the differences and she said "I must have made a mistake then..."  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline ykhan16

:dash: lol

To be fair Kayla looks pretty hot in those pics - are they an accurate reflection?

Offline HornyHemel

:dash: lol

To be fair Kayla looks pretty hot in those pics - are they an accurate reflection?

I would say so, slim size 6-8 with a massive rack.   

I was tempted, but as they had fucked me around and she was pissed, I was pleased that my brain took over as against my cock!!!  :wackogirl:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I would say so, slim size 6-8 with a massive rack.   

I was tempted, but as they had fucked me around and she was pissed, I was pleased that my brain took over as against my cock!!!  :wackogirl:

I were impressed that you managed to control yourself.  :hi: :hi:

BUT and it's a big but her being pissed would have killed it for me as well.