Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie-traditional Thai Massage, Gateshead  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Bobuk

External Link/Members Only
I found this girl on Gumtree (07391 704628)
I dropped her a text and 30 minutes later she asked what time I'd like to come, and for how long. I thought I'd try 30  minutes as I haven't seen her before and promptly received a text saying £40 including happy ending. I got a postcode with instructions to text her when I had parked up. The address is a block of flats just off Low Fell towards Teams. Not the best of areas, but it was busy and no one cast a second glance. Parking was easy and plentiful.
I went up to the flat and was pleased when she answered the door. She is very tiny, perhaps 4 10" and around a size 10.
She led the way into the bedroom, dressed in a short red dress, but not as short as I'd like, probably mid thigh. (It would have been shorter on anyone over 5 feet tall!)Overall, she was quite a pretty girl, maybe mid to late 20's.
I gave her the beer vouchers and stripped off. A minus is that there is only a normal double bed, not a massage table.
Katie started the massage which was generally OK, she obviously has undergone some training, but must have missed a few days of the course.
I enjoyed the first 15 minutes as she did my back. No cc swipes though, just a regular massage. I turned over and she did my legs before cleaning my cock with a wipe and then pouring a little oil over it. I asked about B2B or FS but she declined, saying she only did massage and HE.
She positioned herself at the foot of the bed well out of reach. I eventually persuaded her to come closer and she said I could only feel her arse, nothing else on offer. I managed to pull her little black lacy panties down at the back to reveal her cute little arse, she wouldn't allow them to be pulled down at the front!
I decided to lie back and enjoy it. She slowly brought me to orgasm and cleaned up gently.
At a total of £40 I though she was good value and might venture back some time in the future.