Author Topic: Lady la la - Stockton Riverside  (Read 1924 times)


18 review(s) for Lady la la (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Armando1979

External Link/Members Only

First review so go easy! Time to start giving back I think...

Incall: nice apartment in Stockton riverside
Cost: £30 for 60 mins

I have seen lady lala a few times and she never fails to deliver. Half an hour of edging was requested and delivered with gusto.

Licking, saliva on the tip and deepthroat at various speeds with a lot of skill and experience.

Finished off with CIM and swallow which left my legs shaking. It’s rare I cum with oral!

A larger lady, and huge boobs and pretty face. And she can hold a conversation as well

A quality experience


Offline roboeggman


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Cost: £30 for 60 mins

Is that right?? she advertises at £120 for 60 minutes. Even 15 mins is £40.    :unknown:

Edit

Should it not be £60 for 30 minutes.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 12:13:23 pm by daviemac »

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. One of my favourites.

Offline Satrover49


Offline Armando1979

Sorry guys, typing on phone! £60 for 30mins

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry guys, typing on phone! £60 for 30mins

Cheers, bet a few wish it was the other way round.    :D

Online waynekerr600

Cheers, bet a few wish it was the other way round.    :D

I'd never be away if it was  :D

Offline AgedCases

Glad you enjoyed. I wonder if she can make me shoot my load via oral? Only one way to find out!