Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X~Megan~x - Norwich  (Read 1575 times)

19 review(s) for X~ Megan ~X (13 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Boomerang17

External Link/Members Only

Had Megan down on my HL for quite a while but she left Norwich before I could meet. Had to wait until she came back to meet up with her.

Comms through AW was quite easy. Managed to get a rough idea of where she was staying. She told me she would ring just before meet to let me know room number. Parked up nearby and waited.. and waited....5 mins after start time she rings and gives room number. Used a small chain hotel which didnt seem as discreet as some of the bigger ones. People on reception not busy and staring at me. Go onto first floor and theres maids and cleaners everywhere....all looking at me ...not very discreet.

Knock on door and Megan opens. Definitely bigger than pics suggest and not as pretty as I expected. Not the worst looking either though. Was very friendly and greated with some DFK straight away.
Offered a shower which i took and organised the paperwork. Come out and shes on the bed in some sexy lingerie and looks very appetising. I had asked for role play but this got forgotten about. Couldnt be bothered to bring it up as I prefer it to start naturally rather than me asking when im there.
Start off with some OWO and she loves to deepthroat...RO next and though she didnt taste too fresh....made plenty of noises but didnt seem genuine 'oooh baby' 'oh yeah baby'....wasnt sure about it.
Decided on some doggy so put condom on and bent her over the bed....her ass looked good and wasnt long before i come.

Have a quite chat on bed and its not long before shes wanking me asking for round 2.... more deep throat and then i decide i wanna try some anal...unfortunately i just couldnt get it hard enough and was struggling to get the old.fella in.... she gives me a toy show while i play with myself.. was a nice sight to be fair! After this she sucks me again laying on bed while im stood next to it...i ask if she likes deepthroat a lot as she does it all the time and she says she loves it. Some gentle face fucking followed and i came again this time in her mouth

Overall a neutral for me. Probably wouldnt go back as like to see different girls most of the time

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

I saw her a month ago but her deepthroat is quite poor, your not allowed to hold her head and what put me off straight away  was her hygiene down below was very poor.