Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Heloah Love - Wandsworth  (Read 1903 times)

5 review(s) for heloah london (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ratedj

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for 30 mins.

Comms: Have previously reviewed this WG but had an itch to burn and got swayed by the pics once more. Contacted the maid and clarified that there were no hidden extras before making my way to the location.

Venue: An apartment in Wandsworth and is on a main road. Parking available on the numerous side roads but I imagine you’ll likely have to pay during the week.

The Meet: Was let in by Heloah. Lack of English meant she had some difficulty understanding how long I wanted to stay for. There was a guy in the house who acted as a translator before I made my way downstairs with Heloah.

Made my way into the room and Heloah turns on the music. Takes off her rob and sits on my lap.  I cant help but initiate some ass play before she takes off her underwear and I engage in some RO. Alternated between this and sucking her breasts before I got some OW. Decided to pound her in doggy which was a sight to behold and her ass continually clapped and I eventually filled up the dom. Ass is of epic proportions. Cleaned up and left.

Conclusions: Was a marked improvement on my prior visit and left feeling much more satisfied as Heloah was more enthusiastic. Leads me to believe that it could be a case that YMMV.   
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 08:32:59 pm by ratedj »

Offline oversexed

Thanks for the review, OP.

What services did you avail of? Was the blowjob with or without condom? Any rush to get out?
Was she submissive i.e. willing to take orders
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline ratedj

Thanks for the review, OP.

What services did you avail of? Was the blowjob with or without condom? Any rush to get out?
Was she submissive i.e. willing to take orders

As noted, it was OW as tends to be with the majority of Brazilians. Services rendered were OW, RO and intercourse. Must also note that that there were the 'cum baby' comments towards the end. I would say there is a chance for her to be submissive as I decided that I would take the lead this time and be more demanding.

Offline peter purves

A different form of the perennial question  :P

Where does she fall on the FS Scale

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ratedj

A different form of the perennial question  :P

Where does she fall on the FS Scale

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers!!

I would say somewhere between C and D PP