So I visited this SP one day last week when I was in Birmingham and had an hour to spare!
Comms and arrangements were all done easily the previous day.
Location is in the jewellery quarter in an apartment which is perfect for punting, was a bit lucky to get a free parking space.
The girl herself in my opinion actually looks better in the flesh than her pics.
I had agreed on 2 pops so started with the first one straight away and didn’t last long, I knew it wouldn’t!
Then moved onto massage, friendly easy going chat, back then front, b2b, she is very very good at teasing, I had checked her boundaries beforehand and it was no fingers inside but apart from that carry on, so I did and she wanked me to a very satisfying second pop.
Showered before leaving.
£80 for the hour.
I have to say I really enjoyed this punt, she is a friendly attractive fit girl in my opinion.
External Link/Members Only