Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .SEXY. (Lilly)  (Read 3019 times)

1 review(s) for .xxLILLYxx. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hsl

External Link/Members Only

All the ones on my hotlist was not answer so went with "Lilly". She speaks fluent English, and sounded ok over the phone. Her workplace is in the City Centre near the Bus station so transport not an issue with or without car.

She has no face pic, but looking at her reviews and cost I thought she can't be too bad. She is quite attractive. I wouldn't say stunning, but quite good looking. Certainly won't be ashamed to be out with her. Nice figure. Not stick thin, some adipose tissue in the abdo area. Given that she's 5'10", she's probably size 10/12.

Enjoy list is quite comphrensive I thought. No A-level which is fine with me.

BUT, and it's a big but, she is not what she seemed once the paperwork was done. With hindsight I should have clarified what is on offer before signing on the dotted line, as on her enjoy list, things like OWO and DFK are both "yes" and "discretion". Those are the things on my must list, and those were the things that she decided not to offer me. Once she returned from hiding the money, it's clothes off for both of us and straight to condom on and BJ. After a couple of minutes it's straight to sex. I try to hold myself back as I can sense that she's trying to kick me out as quickly as possible. A couple of positions. 1st load emptied after about 10 mins. Then we laid on her bed, waiting... and waiting... and waiting... no conversation. No massage. Just laid there waiting for my next erection. Round two starts about 5 mintues later. Obviously had difficult getting it up so she gave me another covered BJ, then sex again soon after. Missionary then doggy. Then I ask her to go on top, but she refuses! Gave me a handjob instead. Now I'm in my 30s but still, 2nd load ain't going to come that quickly. Moreover, only 2 other WG managed to get my 2nd load without my intervention. Given the service so far, she's ain't going to be no 3. She tried to wank me off, and I can see her getting annoyed because I didn't come. Must have spent at least 10-15mins wanking me off, swapping hands etc. Finally gave up so I did in myself. As soon as that happened, she got up and offered me a shower. That's only 35 mins into the 1 hour punt. By that point I have had enough, showered and left.

I'm not sure what went wrong to be honest. It's probably just me (non-caucasian, short and small cock!) so you guys may have better luck. I have had better punt for £100 before, and she's very close to one of the worst. Lessons learnt.

Offline Donkey

She's a fucking waste of time and money. I'm still crying over my 70 quid. Ok about myself I've only been with around 20 wgs so not a very experienced punter but she was by far my worst experience yet. Scheduled to meet her at 3pm. Arrive on time. She texts me the address and asks me to call her when I'm in front of the building. I get there and it's pissing rain. I call her. No reply and then she texts me "wait 5 minutes please". So I stood in the rain outside her building for 6 minutes in the rain then I text her I'm leaving so she calls me and tells me to come inside. We get in. She takes the notes and disappears and comes back at 3.10. Immediately takes her dress off gets on the bed and tells me to take my clothes off quickly while she is unwrapping a condom. I get on bed and straight away she covers it with a condom. I swear exactly 5 seconds of covered oral and asks me which position. Then a minute of missionary and she asks me if I like doggy. We carry on doggy for a minute or two,  I tell her to get on top and she says I have to finish time is almost over. I laugh and ask her how? She says "I'm calculating the time in my head and I feel your time is over soon and you must cum quickly" So I was pissed off and starting doing it real hard till I came. Then I look at the watch and it's 3.20. Then I'm getting changed and while I'm getting changed, she is changing the bed sheets!! So I left. I look at my watch and it's 3.22. So basically £70 for 12 minutes of a crappy service. There's is a place in hell for all those who gave her positive feedback on aw!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 06:59:41 pm by Donkey »

Offline hsl

It wasn't just me then.... and why did you go? Did you not read my FB?

Offline kingkong69

The good reviews on your profile are fakes then another dodgy aw wg...

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Def fake feedback unless Daverange and Jacksmith are both stupid enough to write erotic with an A on the end so it becomes erotica

One puts beautiful erotica the other puts beautiful and erotica
Most although not all of the guys who have left feedback have all only seen the pimps stable of girls too as in leggyblonde@notts, jadeyy_babey1, Sum_Diversis_Nicole, Kate and SEXY.  Guess one guy has quite a few profiles

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Def fake feedback unless Daverange and Jacksmith are both stupid enough to write erotic with an A on the end so it becomes erotica

One puts beautiful erotica the other puts beautiful and erotica
Most although not all of the guys who have left feedback have all only seen the pimps stable of girls too as in leggyblonde@notts, jadeyy_babey1, Sum_Diversis_Nicole, Kate and SEXY.  Guess one guy has quite a few profiles

Jacksmith / davidrange / chris lee: They have now been shown to be a punters who hardly visit the WGs, instead they make a fake booking, leave fake feedback, hoping for feedback for positive feedback for themselves. They've even been known to demand a discount AFTER turning up for an appt.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30938.msg452613#new