Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (Scotland)  (Read 315267 times)

Offline nike

What the hell has happened to SA. Just back in February I was fucking three separate girls, two without paying anything and one at £50 per meet. Lockdown rolls in and now I can't even get a SINGLE meet at a reasonable price.  :mad:

Talking to this one just now External Link/Members Only and she wanted £350 per meet  :wacko: Haggled her down to £200, but maaan has that taken the sail out of my wind! She claims the £150 I proposed is the cost of prossie and shes sooo "much more than that". Honestly feel like replying to her, "sooo what about the 3 girls I was having sex with just a few months ago for no money and why should I choose you over a prosie, saying as they're better value for money??"

This is what she messaged me.
"lilkitten_95 about 5 days ago

I would be happy with £250 as 150/200 is the average for a prostitute in ed x"

She seems to know a lot about prostitutes   :dance:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 04:58:39 pm by nike »

hardtoplease

Been chatting last two days with a fattie claiming 32yo but no way, she’s defo older. I’m bored so stringing her along. Offers her 150, she says “less than she has received in the past” (heard it a hunner times, hen  :dash:) but she’ll go for it for now. Then says first date just an M&G. Said ok. Then “how much would you normal gift for that” she replies.

Told her do you expect to get paid for a job interview? No, you get paid when they employee you. So, look on an M&G as a job interview and be grateful if I buy you a coffee, fattie. OK, left that last word out, but only just stopped myself..........

Felt like telling her the interview includes a practical demonstration of her sucking my knob  :lol:

Offline wirehair

Kittygirl2304

Aberdeen

External Link/Members Only

Yes we get the message luv - how many times do you need to say "non-sexual"? The lady doth protest too much methinks!

hardtoplease

Stephjde

Glasgow.

Fuck sake!  :angry: :mad: :dash: Wants to go straight to monthly allowance UP FRONT but says no intimacy until she’s comfortable with us!

Asked her what’s to stop her taking my cash then fucking off and leaving me with a hard cock and no holes to fuck?

Next!

hardtoplease

ExoticTinkerbell

Glasgow

Another £300ppm gilded fanny type. I’m really picking them this time around. Claims curvy, more fat TBH but does have a reasonably pretty face. For £150 I’d defo do her but that’s the limit for one like this. Didn’t even bother to haggle, just moved on.

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Kittygirl2304

Aberdeen

Yes we get the message luv - how many times do you need to say "non-sexual"? The lady doth protest too much methinks!

Profile says: give her money to help.. Hmmmm

hardtoplease

To the scumbag white-knight BASTARD who just outed me to one of the girls I posted about on this thread, I hope you’re pleased with yourself.

It’s a good job this site is anonymous or I would hunt you down and rip your fucking face off for the abuse I just had to take.

That’s the last time I try and help anyone on here.

Always one who ruins it, hope your cock festers and falls off.

Offline Spencer Fobby

To the scumbag white-knight BASTARD who just outed me to one of the girls I posted about on this thread, I hope you’re pleased with yourself.

It’s a good job this site is anonymous or I would hunt you down and rip your fucking face off for the abuse I just had to take.

Sorry to hear that, if the little prick is that desperate to ingratiate himself with a sugar baby by telling them about this site, then he's in a pretty desperate place to begin with.  Here's to him getting scammed  :drinks:
Banned reason: Abuse of mod.
Banned by: daviemac

hardtoplease

Sorry to hear that, if the little prick is that desperate to ingratiate himself with a sugar baby by telling them about this site, then he's in a pretty desperate place to begin with.  Here's to him getting scammed  :drinks:

Thanks SF. Wanna know something, second time around for me. I was outed before and had to change my profile name on here and on seeking. Whole load of hassle. Anyway, no more help from me on here.

Offline ik8133

Sorry to here about that, there's always some twat out there who spoils things.  He's probably not even on the site, these threads are open to all to see without logging in.

hardtoplease

Sorry to here about that, there's always some twat out there who spoils things.  He's probably not even on the site, these threads are open to all to see without logging in.

Cheers pal, yeah, I know the site is open to all. Just angry this has happened again. What’s the chances, eh? I’m even wondering if it’s the same fuckwit again?

Anyway, last time I post any feedback on here.

Offline ik8133

Cheers pal, yeah, I know the site is open to all. Just angry this has happened again. What’s the chances, eh? I’m even wondering if it’s the same fuckwit again?

Anyway, last time I post any feedback on here.

Would still like to here about your experiences, the good and bad.  Maybe just give a general description and people can pm if they wanted more details, just a thought.

hardtoplease

Would still like to here about your experiences, the good and bad.  Maybe just give a general description and people can pm if they wanted more details, just a thought.

It’s a decent idea dude but nah, I’m done. Been on this site nearly 3.5 years and I like to think I’ve added value. But this has scunnered me.

Offline D1rtyD0g

I for one really appreciate your input and help on here! White-knights are the bane of mankind. There are very few things in the world that I actually hate, and white-knights are one of them  :diablo:

Offline AnotherTime

There’s always one twat that ruins it for the rest.

Offline cim_lover

Im not from Scotland but was enjoying reading your thread and learning alot. Its a shame some idiot had to spoil it.

Offline DrGFreeman

I have been on and off SA/Seeking for 4 years
But today was the first time I created a girls profile to check out my competition in Aberdeen
ok the girls profile hasn't been approved yet, but I cant find my own (male) profile.

do the girls only see premium members ?

Offline Bobbins1973

Im not from Scotland but was enjoying reading your thread and learning alot. Its a shame some idiot had to spoil it.

I’ve been white knighted on the group but luckily the girl sent me screenshots of the messages so a bit more savvy
Had to change my number as she was being ruthlessly blackmailed by the person trying to take advantage of the situation
Not nice at all

Offline DoctorSalchicha

I’ve been white knighted on the group but luckily the girl sent me screenshots of the messages so a bit more savvy
Had to change my number as she was being ruthlessly blackmailed by the person trying to take advantage of the situation
Not nice at all

That sounds very in the edge of illegality isn't?

Offline ik8133

I have been on and off SA/Seeking for 4 years
But today was the first time I created a girls profile to check out my competition in Aberdeen
ok the girls profile hasn't been approved yet, but I cant find my own (male) profile.

do the girls only see premium members ?

No, I don't think so.  I'm not a premium member and get notifications of who's looked at my profile, oh and all the girls from Venezuela adding my as a favourite  :rolleyes:

Offline wirehair

WARNING!!!

CuteKoala98 Aberdeen

I've had hassle all day from this one on whatsapp. Stupidly I sent her a little money for some pics (I know...I know - broke my cardinal rule must have been the wine). She sends them then deletes them and comes back with a demand for more money or "I'll message your wife". Some how she got hold of my wife's Facebook page - maybe some whatsapp link thing? The demands came all day while I was trying to work so I saved all the messages, downloaded her SA profile and eventually said to her that I was going to the police as extortion carries a hefty jail term with all the evidence. Blocked her so of course she tries the same thing on another phone - blocked again. If there is any contact from her I will send the files to the Police - I might do that anyway.

Watch out - please don't be as stupid as I was. Lesson learnt and old SA profile deleted!

:angry: :angry:

Offline wirehair

I can't report her on SA as she's blocked me and anyway i've deleted that account (I have another I don't use much but can't seem to report her on it) So if anyone fancies doing the honours - rport for suspected criminal activity. Cheers

Offline ik8133

WARNING!!!

CuteKoala98 Aberdeen

I've had hassle all day from this one on whatsapp. Stupidly I sent her a little money for some pics (I know...I know - broke my cardinal rule must have been the wine). She sends them then deletes them and comes back with a demand for more money or "I'll message your wife". Some how she got hold of my wife's Facebook page - maybe some whatsapp link thing? The demands came all day while I was trying to work so I saved all the messages, downloaded her SA profile and eventually said to her that I was going to the police as extortion carries a hefty jail term with all the evidence. Blocked her so of course she tries the same thing on another phone - blocked again. If there is any contact from her I will send the files to the Police - I might do that anyway.

Watch out - please don't be as stupid as I was. Lesson learnt and old SA profile deleted!

:angry: :angry:

Sorry to hear that, I had the sam the first night I joined Secret Benefits end of January.  I got chatting to this girl, connected on AW asked about services and the next thing I know she's back with images of my wife's FB page.  I think it's WA, it had changed, I hadn't used it for connecting with a SB for ages, when you send a message it displays your real name and that's where she probably got your details from.  You can change it to whatever you want.  If you look back this thread you will see my posts from the 31st of January.  The name Tiffany Anderson, was quoted, so may very well be her again.  Hope this helps.

Offline da_medichi

She was same for me but soon cane down to £200 for overnight - didn’t push it as I presumed she works be a flake

Bobbins, did you end up seeing her? For an overnight? If so, I've definitely been had, I got about 3 hours for that much, but as you said, I didn't wanna push it.

In the other hand, she can take a damn good paddling, if that's your thing. I saw her three times but probably gonna move on now.

Offline FBman78

So there is a snitch here somewhere. :angry:

Offline Spencer Fobby

Banned reason: Abuse of mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ik8133

It's an open thread...

Yeah, anybody and everybody can look at what's on here.

Offline Bobbins1973

Bobbins, did you end up seeing her? For an overnight? If so, I've definitely been had, I got about 3 hours for that much, but as you said, I didn't wanna push it.

In the other hand, she can take a damn good paddling, if that's your thing. I saw her three times but probably gonna move on now.

No, lockdown struck same week so I never messaged again
Tempted to resub with the current 25% and 33% off deal I’ve been messaged but miffed that my holidays got shelved as should have been balls deep in some young lady this week if plans had stayed the same

Offline nike

Paigey0993
Edinburgh
Another time waster, doesn't do meets. 

Offline nike

Has anyone ever managed to get a meet from any girl, that asks you to continue on kik, rather than phone?
It seems to me that kik = Scammer or time waster. :dash:

Offline Bobbins1973

Has anyone ever managed to get a meet from any girl, that asks you to continue on kik, rather than phone?
It seems to me that kik = Scammer or time waster. :dash:

Yes, quite a few - just shows they have been about a bit longer as the app was the WhatsApp of its day

Offline sub_marine

I was once messaged by a girl who gave me an email to contact her.  So i emailed a few days later and setup a meet.  Turned up and pumped her, when I came out of her shower she was looking through SA looking for my profile as she had no idea who I was.  Wouldn't have minded a repeat but she graduated and moved to London.

Offline nike

I have corresponded with at least 15 to 20 girls on kik, with not a single successful meet. Never mind successful, zero meets from kik.  :thumbsdown:   

Offline nike

Imae88
Newcastle

Another scammer , doesn't meet until she is comfortable and gets to know you, I asked what she was proposing.

We can speak whenever u want on WhatsApp get to know each other if u want pics al send over for money xx   

Offline nike

Anyone seen this girl.

Sugar and spice girl
Glasgow.

Calls herself Nicole.
Exchanged a few messages, asked me for my number, claims dosn't have WhatsApp. Sends me a message, comes up on WhatsApp, when I saved the number, photo on profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

WTF.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 05:12:56 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Starburst2423
Newcastle
Another one, who is using covid 19 as an excuse for doing only online arrangements.

Also claims to be 18 but she has either had a very hard life or she is closer to 30. :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 08:12:35 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Melissaross
Glasgow.

Another scammer.
Doesn't have WhatsApp but  has kik.
I offered her a ppm arrangement but she wants an allowance set up and paid right away, then she will start a conversation. :dash:
Does anyone actually fall for this kind of shit?

Offline monstermuncher

Melissaross
Glasgow.

Another scammer.
Doesn't have WhatsApp but  has kik.
I offered her a ppm arrangement but she wants an allowance set up and paid right away, then she will start a conversation. :dash:
Does anyone actually fall for this kind of shit?

She's on Secretbenefits too. Exactly the same routine. Wanted £600 upfront which quickly fell to £300. Refuses to move to WhatsApp or entertain a ppm. Got defensive when I pointed out to her (him) this was typical of a scammer.

Offline tynetunnel

Anyone seen this girl.

Sugar and spice girl
Glasgow.

Calls herself Nicole.
Exchanged a few messages, asked me for my number, claims dosn't have WhatsApp. Sends me a message, comes up on WhatsApp, when I saved the number, photo on profile.

WTF.

Is she even a girl?

Offline nike

Looks like a boy. You should see the profile photo, very sexy and hot  looking girl.
I just blocked him and left it at that.

Offline nike

LADYBIRDZ
Newcastle.
Another f...ing timewaster.
Strung me along, agreed to everything, I specifically mentioned that I was only interested in meets , finally tells me that she doesn't do meets, only online.
Nice looking though.

Offline onetwentyfour

She's on Secretbenefits too. Exactly the same routine. Wanted £600 upfront which quickly fell to £300. Refuses to move to WhatsApp or entertain a ppm. Got defensive when I pointed out to her (him) this was typical of a scammer.

Yeah I had the same shit from her too.  In the 3.5 years I have been on SA, I think this year must go down as the worst.  Its just full of arseholes now, its either online only, or money up front, fuck right off.

In the beginning it was good, you could find some decent girls, but I dont think I can be arsed sifting through the shite anymore. I dont go above 150, which now does not seem to go down to well.

Offline nike

Looks like a boy. You should see the profile photo, very sexy and hot  looking girl.
I just blocked him and left it at that.

Offline nike

Have these sugarbabies formed some sort of union or are they just all on some group chat. It can't be a coincidence that so many are insisting that the going rate is £200, this was not my experience , pre lockdown. :unknown:

Offline sub_marine

Have these sugarbabies formed some sort of union or are they just all on some group chat. It can't be a coincidence that so many are insisting that the going rate is £200, this was not my experience , pre lockdown. :unknown:

Probably all reading this thread

Offline coolsot72

Spookily enough, I'd met up with one girl at the end of last year for a 'coffee' date to see if a connection existed......and she mentioned aboutthe existence of an online WhatsApp Group forseveral of the females on the site, which was apparently meant to act as a form of safety/security when they were on a date !!

Offline nike

Amicurranx
Edinburgh
Another time waster , doesn't do meets.

Offline nike

emily2609x
Edinburgh

This one has really pissed me off.

She went from this
   Hey I’m great thanks how are you?😁

I’m happy to meet during the day/early evenings and being honest I think those times would suit me best. However if you would like to meet at night time I’d be happy with that too.

Sounds great £150 per meet, that’s sooo kind of you to offer me to stay over night as well. Thank you! You seem genuine there are a lot of strange people on the websites haha I’m sure you’ve come across that too😂😂

To this

[25/06, 19:25] A Emily Appin Sa: Are you okay with no lip kissing, no anal, must use a condom for absolutely everything, no bank transfers?
[25/06, 19:27]  So I’m pretty new to this, but I’ve been advised that it should be £200 rather than £150 for a couple hours together. Are you okay with that? Also wanted to thank you again for saying I could stay over in your lovely penthouse, but I won’t be planning on staying over. Thought I’d let you know.

Told her to f...k off.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 02:06:33 pm by nike »

Offline nike

Valentina1995XOX
Edinburgh

Another scammer who wants money up front ,
  " so that we can start to build trust." 

Offline nike

carlyscam94

Glasgow.