Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT- Raysa_Princess, Bedford, P&D  (Read 1236 times)

4 review(s) for Raysa_Princess (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

15 minutes, £40.

Location was modern flats close to the Rugby Club in Bedford, I got lucky and parked on Bushmead Lane but was going to use St Peters Street car park as backup.

Nothing much to say because I was on a mission for a quick release, and I would have taken either of the two that I assume are working with her.

Not sure its really the girl on the AW page but it was definitely the girl in the verification picture:

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's quite pretty, slim (but not skinny), small tits.

Sat on my face at my request while doing the wet-wipe thing and trying to recover my boner - she tasted Ok and has quite flappy labia which I really like.  Some moans at that stage.  At my request, rode me in CG until I popped - she was quite athletic, but no more moans etc and she was concentrating rather than smiling or kissing etc.  She seemed very tight.

So, a little robotic and remote and has very little English,but she was compliant.

Not sure I'd bother with 30 minutes unless you arrange multiball and can manage it (or speak Romanian, I guess), but in terms of quick release it was what I expected.

Offline Berbatov82

Seems her handlers moved her from Doncaster near me, all the way to Bedford overnight  :angry: I was planning on two rommie punts yesterday afternoon both within walking distance of each other and she would have been one of them. I had text comms from her number earlier in the week as I was going to Toft. Incase she comes back up this way op, could you confirm whether or not she does owo and a levels as i was was told that she does at no extra charge. I'm glad it was the pretty young lass in the verification photo btw, as I'm not struck on the main profile one facecially.

Online cunningman

She was pretty quick to go for the condom, TBH but I didn't ask because I wanted to be ridden and she delivered on that.

Pretty sure she would have said no to A with me anyway, and I rarely ask anyway - I don't really see the point.

Sorry I can't really answer - I don't know!

Offline mrfishyfoo

BUMP !!!

Definately the girl in the AWank pictures, tattoo on her arm matches, albeit she's now bleached blonde. I thought she was kinda cute in a 7/10 manner.

Agree that her service is somewhat robotic. Let me fuck her arse as I paid for an hour, don't think she was overly impressed with my tiny little Yorkshire sausage banging away up there.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Can't decide how to rate it yet which "tells" me it'll probably be a grey.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 09:24:32 pm by mrfishyfoo »