Author Topic: Savannah of Amour - Wallsend  (Read 6554 times)


37 review(s) for SavannahNorth (35 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Sar-Major

Was it your dummy or your false teeth  :)

Me Dummy, ya little cunt................. Coz I remembered to use me "Fixodent" when I put them in...................  :P   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NotTooOld4It

All you've managed to do is come on here and throw her under the bus. So she'd been ill for some time before deciding she couldn't work on the Sunday S-M had his pre-booked appointment. If that is the case she could easily cancelled on Saturday.

On the subject of her 'illness' if it was flu, like you say, she would not be on antibiotics, colds and flu are viral infections and antibiotics are not prescribed for those, they don't work.

I have to admit I find all this white knighting a little surprising, S-M is not only a seasoned punter with 87 reviews to his name, he's also a long standing and respected (at least by me) member of this forum.  All this 'these things happen', it wasn't her it was the agency', S-M should've confirmed before he left', 'I've never had a problem' and such like are, in my opinion, out of order. She fucked up and didn't cancel when she knew she was ill, the agency fucked up by not letting S-M know and a justified negative has been posted.

Flu doesn't develop like a cold. It hits you like a train. and leaves you just as suddenly. I know, because I had a bout of it two or three years ago. I was sitting watching television one evening, but when I stood up to go to bed I nearly fell over. By the time I got upstairs to bed, I felt as if I were on fire with a raging fever. I started coughing and sneezing and had a thundering headache. That lasted three or four days and then I woke up one morning feeling right as rain as if nothing had happened. And of course, like a cold, flu is a viral infection so antibiotics don't help (except, maybe, psychologically). All you can do is treat the symptoms, the fever and the headache, and wait for your immune system to overcome the virus.

I can only repeat that I have met Savannah numerous time since her return last year, and she has always kept her appointments and has never let me down. (Indeed, on one occasion I was running almost half an hour late, but she didn't complain or cancel). That is a statement of truth and if telling the truth is 'white-knighting' then I plead guilty.

Offline Winker121



I can only repeat that I have met Savannah numerous time since her return last year, and she has always kept her appointments and has never let me down. (Indeed, on one occasion I was running almost half an hour late, but she didn't complain or cancel). That is a statement of truth and if telling the truth is 'white-knighting' then I plead guilty.

Well you are certainly building it up into white knighting now. Seeking to undermine someone else's review.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Flu doesn't develop like a cold. It hits you like a train. and leaves you just as suddenly. I know, because I had a bout of it two or three years ago. I was sitting watching television one evening, but when I stood up to go to bed I nearly fell over. By the time I got upstairs to bed, I felt as if I were on fire with a raging fever. I started coughing and sneezing and had a thundering headache. That lasted three or four days and then I woke up one morning feeling right as rain as if nothing had happened. And of course, like a cold, flu is a viral infection so antibiotics don't help (except, maybe, psychologically). All you can do is treat the symptoms, the fever and the headache, and wait for your immune system to overcome the virus.

I can only repeat that I have met Savannah numerous time since her return last year, and she has always kept her appointments and has never let me down. (Indeed, on one occasion I was running almost half an hour late, but she didn't complain or cancel). That is a statement of truth and if telling the truth is 'white-knighting' then I plead guilty.

Like I said previously how often you have seen her and the fact you have not had a problem with her is totally irrelevant in this case. Did she let S-M down or not.   :unknown:

The agency mouthpiece stated she developed the flu on the Saturday and was being treated, by a doctor, with antibiotics so cancelled her shift   :dash:  As you say the flu knocks you for six so she would be well aware that she couldn't work the following day but chose not to inform the agency therefore leading to S-M being let down.

The only relevant facts are S-M booked an appointment on the Saturday for the next day, Sunday, and it got cancelled at short notice.

Why can't people just accept she fucked up and S-M's booking got cancelled instead of all this 'well I've never had a problem' as you don't believe S-M.

Edit

As you brought up her AW profile here's the link for those who don't know.    External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 09:38:45 pm by daviemac »

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Flu doesn't develop like a cold. It hits you like a train. and leaves you just as suddenly. I know, because I had a bout of it two or three years ago. I was sitting watching television one evening, but when I stood up to go to bed I nearly fell over. By the time I got upstairs to bed, I felt as if I were on fire with a raging fever. I started coughing and sneezing and had a thundering headache. That lasted three or four days and then I woke up one morning feeling right as rain as if nothing had happened. And of course, like a cold, flu is a viral infection so antibiotics don't help (except, maybe, psychologically). All you can do is treat the symptoms, the fever and the headache, and wait for your immune system to overcome the virus.

I can only repeat that I have met Savannah numerous time since her return last year, and she has always kept her appointments and has never let me down. (Indeed, on one occasion I was running almost half an hour late, but she didn't complain or cancel). That is a statement of truth and if telling the truth is 'white-knighting' then I plead guilty.

You're not doing Savannah (who I actually think is a great lass )  any favours with your white knighting (guilty as charged) imo  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 01:12:15 am by alfie2013 »

Offline Tiger63

I dont use agencies so dont really know how they work but I would have thought the easiest way to solve this would be to Get SM a discounted,or free booking with another Girl from the agency.
The girl will be under orders to perform as its a well known punter and the agency will want to keep his business.

Instead we get someone waffling on trying to deflect the balme.

Amour and Savannah fucked it up and its down to them to sort it

Offline datwabbit

Why can't people just accept she fucked up and S-M's booking got cancelled instead of all this 'well I've never had a problem' as you don't believe S-M.

Edit

As you brought up her AW profile here's the link for those who don't know.    External Link/Members Only

Trouble is, there's other reviews where a negative/neutral is given and people say I've never had a problem with girl/agency.

I don't like it but I don't think they're all obvious wk. I think they're just saying their experience though it does seem to read like they're saying she's not that bad. Maybe they don't realise they're being wk.

Offline Shearer1955

Trouble is, there's other reviews where a negative/neutral is given and people say I've never had a problem with girl/agency.

I don't like it but I don't think they're all obvious wk. I think they're just saying their experience though it does seem to read like they're saying she's not that bad. Maybe they don't realise they're being wk.

The trouble with those putting up excuses (which is what they are doing for the escort) is that it then seems to attempt to offer a doubt on the credibility of Sar Major ... I have read many of his past reviews and other comments / remarks and have absolutely no doubt that his recollection of everything is factual and what he writes is verbatim of his thoughts on the matter ... those who doubt the veracity of what he says should put up or shut up ... prossies are not infallible and their honesty and integrity can often be questioned as is easily identified by numerous posts which perfectly illustrate this point and are dotted throughout UKP

This review was made by the Sar ... I'm happy to acknowledge the sincerity of his comments which we should remember were made on behalf and with the best interests of the NE forum at the forefront of his thoughts when offering the original post
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 01:52:44 pm by Shearer1955 »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Trouble is, there's other reviews where a negative/neutral is given and people say I've never had a problem with girl/agency.

I don't like it but I don't think they're all obvious wk. I think they're just saying their experience though it does seem to read like they're saying she's not that bad. Maybe they don't realise they're being wk.

I've seen many negative reviews where others have said they haven't had a problem, they normally make one comment and accept that on that occasion there was a problem, they don't repeatedly try to make excuses for the said escort.

I can't recall an escort being defended as much as this after a negative review, though I would be interested if you know of one. (Just thought, maybe Brookie Wookie   :sarcastic:)

NotTooOld4It in particular has repeatedly mentioned how often he's seen her and never been let down. Posting one comment, as others have done, saying to give her the benefit of the doubt is fair enough but in my opinion, Molly84 and him are trying very hard to undermine this review and that shows a total lack of respect for a very reliable poster.


Offline Sar-Major

Update.

Things are nearly 100% sorted/solved, lets leave it at that for the moment, as I've a serious re-qualification course to do for work, over the next two weeks so I won't be on here much.

But things are progressing amicably, and at this point I don't want it to come off the fekin rails.

The whole story will come out shortly when I'm in possession of ALL the facts.

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NotTooOld4It

I've seen many negative reviews where others have said they haven't had a problem, they normally make one comment and accept that on that occasion there was a problem, they don't repeatedly try to make excuses for the said escort.

I can't recall an escort being defended as much as this after a negative review, though I would be interested if you know of one. (Just thought, maybe Brookie Wookie   :sarcastic:)

NotTooOld4It in particular has repeatedly mentioned how often he's seen her and never been let down. Posting one comment, as others have done, saying to give her the benefit of the doubt is fair enough but in my opinion, Molly84 and him are trying very hard to undermine this review and that shows a total lack of respect for a very reliable poster.

l'll treat your comments about me with the contempt they deserve.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Update.

Things are nearly 100% sorted/solved, lets leave it at that for the moment, as I've a serious re-qualification course to do for work, over the next two weeks so I won't be on here much.

But things are progressing amicably, and at this point I don't want it to come off the fekin rails.

The whole story will come out shortly when I'm in possession of ALL the facts.

 :hi: :hi:

Good to here it's getting sorted S-M.    :thumbsup:

l'll treat your comments about me with the contempt they deserve.

Statement of fact as you like to say.