Author Topic: Savannah of Amour - Wallsend  (Read 6585 times)


37 review(s) for SavannahNorth (35 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Sar-Major

Well this one’s going to make me as popular as a “Fart in a Space Suit”, But who cares, it has to be done. So I’ll keep it as short as possible.

I normally can’t punt weekends due to work and family commitments so when this rare window of opportunity raised its head I thought I’d go for it. I had to go out for work on the Sunday for a couple of hours, time at my discretion to do some resets and intended to fit the job in around Savannah’s availability. So on the Saturday late afternoon, I phoned the agency and booked an hour with Savannah at Wallsend at a time that suited me, I went for 11am as she had no bookings in for the day. Which I was very surprised at, given how popular she is.

1 hour in-call @ £110.  External Link/Members Only

I had arranged to confirm on the Sunday morning at 10:30 when I was leaving the house, and I also got the postcode so I could formulate a route all good so far. On the Sunday morning, I rang a couple of time before I got an answer, by this time I was well on my way to the venue, to be told she’d phoned in sick. This was the second time it had happened to me, the first time probably some 4/5 months ago and I know things happen and let it go at that. But what really pissed me off was to be told during this conversation was that she had pulled a sickie on the Saturday as well, and NO ONE had the savvy to tell me that when I made the booking. As far as I’m concerned if your that “Un-Well” to pull a sickie your off for more than one day. Had I known the full story, I could have had a back-up plan in place.   :angry:

The agency knows who I am so why not tell me the full story or even PM me on either UKE, or UKP and let me know. I’m certain the excuse will be she only phoned up 5 minutes before you rang. Pull the other one it’s got bells one.  :dash:

Punters get “Tarred” for being “Timewasters” but what about when it’s the other way round.   :bomb:

 :hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the heads up SM  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks for the heads up SM  :hi:

Nee Probs,  :thumbsup:

Looks like she's pulled another sickie as she's been showing availability all week for today, and now its gone.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Makes me wonder how many more guys have been disappointed today.  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 10:40:30 am by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the warning S-M. Wonder if it was a case she only had the one bookings and couldn't be arsed to get ready.   :unknown:

Offline Zooms

SM,

Is this a neg for her or the agency? What's your opinion?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
SM,

Is this a neg for her or the agency? What's your opinion?

I read it as a negative for her for the cancellation of her shift with very little notice, plus a comment that the agency could've handled it better. Others may read it differently.   :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

I read it as a negative for her for the cancellation of her shift with very little notice, plus a comment that the agency could've handled it better. Others may read it differently.   :hi:

I'd say 50/50 as since she came back I've tried numerous times to see her, even when she was working "Mid-Week" and for whatever reason I could never manage to see her.  :dash:

Is it "Fate" or is there an under lying issue she has with "Me"   :unknown:   I don't know!!!  :scare:

Maybe she's NOT a lover of big snakes.  :unknown:

 :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 12:38:23 pm by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
SM,

Is this a neg for her or the agency? What's your opinion?

Suspect shes come down with cold/flu & thought she'd be ok but wasn't so cancelled shift rather than pass anything on. Short notice not ideal but i'd put it down to one of those things.

Offline Winker121

Suspect shes come down with cold/flu & thought she'd be ok but wasn't so cancelled shift rather than pass anything on. Short notice not ideal but i'd put it down to one of those things.

Charitable assessment!

Offline Shitehawk

With her reputation, a little benefit of the doubt might be reasonable?
I totally understand why you'd be pissed off though SM.
Maybe shes allergic to snake venom!    :scare:

Offline NotTooOld4It

Charitable assessment!

I've seen Savannah (via AW) seven or eighth times since her return last year and she's never let me down yet, so I would definitely give her the benefit of the doubt.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
With her reputation, a little benefit of the doubt might be reasonable?
I totally understand why you'd be pissed off though SM.
Maybe shes allergic to snake venom!    :scare:

Personally I fail to see why she should have the benefit of the doubt just because she has a 'reputation'. If she was sick on the Saturday why not cancel her Sunday bookings as well, just to be on the safe side, therefore giving punters enough time to make other arrangements.

It's not the first time she's pissed S-M about. Fully deserved negative, along with a black mark against the agency for the way they handled it. As S-M was on his way when he found out, had this been someone with less of a reputation she would be condemned as a time waster.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Personally I fail to see why she should have the benefit of the doubt just because she has a 'reputation'. If she was sick on the Saturday why not cancel her Sunday bookings as well, just to be on the safe side, therefore giving punters enough time to make other arrangements.

It's not the first time she's pissed S-M about. Fully deserved negative, along with a black mark against the agency for the way they handled it. As S-M was on his way when he found out, had this been someone with less of a reputation she would be condemned as a time waster.

She's on Adult Work. It sounds to me as if the Agency might be at fault here.

Offline Winker121

She's on Adult Work. It sounds to me as if the Agency might be at fault here.

Why do you think that being on AW is an attribute? As a sweeping generalisation I would say that the escorts on there are more grasping than the ones who are happy to work away through an agency.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
She's on Adult Work. It sounds to me as if the Agency might be at fault here.

So the agency decided on her behalf she was sick.  :unknown:

This tends to happen when a forum favourite gets a negative review, the WKs come out to defend her.   :dash:

She had phoned in sick on the Saturday, then phoned in sick again on Sunday when S-M was on his way, I've already said it's a black mark against the agency for the way they handled it. The fact still remains she let S-M down and not for the first time so she has a deserved negative.

How many others have had a good experience with her or have never been let down by her is totally irrelevant in this case, she fucked up.

Offline Sar-Major

Well I'd like to think I "Have" given her and the Agency the benefit of the doubt on a few occasions.  :thumbsup:

However there's always an excuse as to "WHY" she's not available or cancels?  :unknown:

Well "Fuck my Black Boots" her availability has gone for tomorrow!!!  :dash:

Only a couple of hours ago she was ready to be "Humped" rotten tomorrow. I "DON'T" suppose someone at the Agency is reading this thread and taken her availability down in-case she had to cancel AGAIN..............  :scare: :scare: :scare:

 :hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Yes white knights are out as per in this type of scenario. I personally think she's a cracking lass, had several great punts with her. Though on this occasion a well deserved negative imo.  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 07:57:45 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
On a side note its been mentioned on other threads/discussions about getting a confirmation before setting off on a booking, a reminder to us all to help minimise the chance of this happening.

Sorry things worked out the way they did S-M.

Offline Sar-Major

On a side note its been mentioned on other threads/discussions about getting a confirmation before setting off on a booking, a reminder to us all to help minimise the chance of this happening.

Sorry things worked out the way they did S-M.

Yes well I couldn't exactly use me punting phone in the fekin house, NOW could I. I started ringing the agency as soon as I was out of sight of the house, but as I said every time I rang, it was engaged and if I let it ring on, it went to "Voicemail". By the time I got through I was on time to arrive at 11, and half way there. Now yet again I've had trouble getting through to the agency on a Sunday morning, see my review of Catherine of Amour same sort of thing. Couldn't get through until 2 mins before appointment time..............  :scare: :scare: :scare:

I think sometime these "Girls on the Phones" need to give their "Heeds a Good Shake" in the fekin morning.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Not having a go at you S-M it was more of a general point, sod's law that when time is tight/limited it goes tits up.

Offline Sar-Major

Not having a go at you S-M it was more of a general point, sod's law that when time is tight/limited it goes tits up.

 :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tiger63

Totally deserved negative for both parties.

Ive no doubt that you will be offered a healthy discount on future punts .

Keep up the good work

Offline Zooms

SM

I only asked as I wanted to know where blame was. I keep a sort of percent reliability in my head.

Your answer was just what I needed. Thanks


Offline datwabbit

If only the Amour spokeswoman Lydia West was here to comment. Or anyone for that matter.

Offline trainspotter

Funny - I was just thinking that this was a job for Lydia but life has moved on.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 12:01:19 pm by trainspotter »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
If only the Amour spokeswoman Lydia West was here to comment. Or anyone for that matter.

Stacey can't, she's banned. 

Online waynekerr600

Totally deserved negative for both parties.

Ive no doubt that you will be offered a healthy discount on future punts .

Keep up the good work

I was thinking similarly.

I would expect the agency are looking after SM.

Advantage of agency booking over indie I suppose.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 12:43:29 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline NotTooOld4It

Why do you think that being on AW is an attribute? As a sweeping generalisation I would say that the escorts on there are more grasping than the ones who are happy to work away through an agency.

I wasn't suggesting that as an 'attribute', only as an alternative means of booking her. I've never booked Savannah via Amour; only via AW.

Offline Sar-Major

I was thinking similarly.

I would expect the agency are looking after SM.

Advantage of agency booking over indie I suppose.

I very much doubt that "Ya Little Cunt".............  :D  They'll be looking after themselves matey.  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

I very much doubt that "Ya Little Cunt".............  :D  They'll be looking after themselves matey.  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:

I'm surprised at that SM.

Handy to know that.

Offline Molly84

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 17
  • Likes: 0
  •  
First i do not want anyone to get confused by this post, although i know better and this will definitely ruffle a few feathers:) but like Sar Major i am blunt and brutally honest :)..... i am typing this because i feel partially responsible for this particular negative review, plus savannah does not have an account here and can not defend herself, so i feel I should set the record straight a bit on her behalf :)

To start with i was very ill for over two weeks and was at home feeling sorry for myself having the “Man Flu” , i keep in touch with my besties from back in the day so naturally Savannah and i catch up occasionally, so we went for breakfast. Guess what ....i was contagious as we found out the following afternoon :) so i gave her the flu, she has been ill for the last week or so and currently with sore throat and dry cough and temperature and very much on antibiotics. Naturally i feel at fault because she has been unable to work from mid Saturday last week following Sunday and this weekend too.
Possibly the situation could have been managed better but its all water under the bridge now :) Like they say what gets on the internet stays on the internet.

To my knowledge Savanah has not worked from Wallsend since about October 2018 and i know for definite that she has not worked from Wallsend since December 2018 so i am not sure why SM is referring to her location being there, surely NE28 is different from NE29. Also i am aware that SM was not given a post code/address or a confirmation for this particular appointment. (If any questions arise from this above paragraph please refer them to the agency through UKE via PM).

Further more i probably will get hammered for this but i feel it should be said.... If a person has not been able to get a booking with Savannah since 2015 and it is 2019 now, wouldn’t it make sense to think that may be the client is banned for some reason from seeing that particular escort? (Again i feel questions will arise from this paragraph and again please feel free to ask them through UKE)

Now i understand that someone somewhere messed up, but we all get the flu sometimes, Savannah is a good girl kind of escort hence why she has so many good reviews. She left on Saturday half day poorly and she did call the agency on the Sunday before 8 am to cancel her shift, she followed all procedures because she doesn’t mess anyone about, there were no prebookings taken for that day because the agency knew she was not well.

Which is why i am a little bit confused by this review, because SM is a very experienced punter (i have indeed had the pleasure of seeing him couple of times:) ) so why leave for a booking that you dont have the address for and you can not contact the agency to confirm if it was made?

Now i am sure the agency has their own spokes person :) please feel free to address the issues or questions you might have with them via UKE. Stacey is MINT as ever so she will be happy to reply to your queries :)



Love and kisses
Molly  :kiss:

Offline Sar-Major

Quote from: Molly84 link=topic=242320.msg2479854#msg2479854 date=1552832495

[b
Well Molly let me put YOU right on a few things that you have just stated.

First i do not want anyone to get confused by this post, although i know better and this will definitely ruffle a few feathers:) but like Sar Major i am blunt and brutally honest :)..... i am typing this because i feel partially responsible for this particular negative review, plus savannah does not have an account here and can not defend herself, so i feel I should set the record straight a bit on her behalf :)

Although it’s not nice being “Poorly” however you managed to acquire said “Bug” it pays to be 100% fit, before returning to work, and not as would be suggested 50% and feeling ok but a tad rough around the edges. Cancelling every day in-case your well, does tend to “Piss the Punters Off” and as you said she’s been like this for two weeks now.

To start with i was very ill for over two weeks and was at home feeling sorry for myself having the “Man Flu” , i keep in touch with my besties from back in the day so naturally Savannah and i catch up occasionally, so we went for breakfast. Guess what ....i was contagious as we found out the following afternoon :) so i gave her the flu, she has been ill for the last week or so and currently with sore throat and dry cough and temperature and very much on antibiotics. Naturally i feel at fault because she has been unable to work from mid Saturday last week following Sunday and this weekend too.
Possibly the situation could have been managed better but its all water under the bridge now :) Like they say what gets on the internet stays on the internet.

To my knowledge Savanah has not worked from Wallsend since about October 2018 and i know for definite that she has not worked from Wallsend since December 2018 so i am not sure why SM is referring to her location being there, surely NE28 is different from NE29. Also i am aware that SM was not given a post code/address or a confirmation for this particular appointment. (If any questions arise from this above paragraph please refer them to the agency through UKE via PM).

As for the postcode, I said Wallsend so as to put non members off the scent as its not a kick in the arse from North Shields. I most certainly was given the postcode and that came from the Amour mobile, and it starts NE29 0. Now if anyone from Amour would like to view my phone please let me know so I can show whoever said fekin postcode as I don’t care to be classed as a “Liar”

Further more i probably will get hammered for this but i feel it should be said.... If a person has not been able to get a booking with Savannah since 2015 and it is 2019 now, wouldn’t it make sense to think that may be the client is banned for some reason from seeing that particular escort? (Again i feel questions will arise from this paragraph and again please feel free to ask them through UKE)

Further more I have used this agency for years and it would have been nice to be told up front if I was “Banned” from seeing her.
Oh and of course the fekin reason WHY!!!!!


Now i understand that someone somewhere messed up, but we all get the flu sometimes, Savannah is a good girl kind of escort hence why she has so many good reviews. She left on Saturday half day poorly and she did call the agency on the Sunday before 8 am to cancel her shift, she followed all procedures because she doesn’t mess anyone about, there were no prebookings taken for that day because the agency knew she was not well.

Now if she called the agency on the Sunday before 8 am to cancel her shift, why not try to contact me on UKP or UKE. Like Tilly managed to do today. It’s NOT like I’m an “Unknown Person” who punts once a year. There was a “Pre Booking” from the Saturday, it was mine. The fact I got the postcode proves it……

Which is why i am a little bit confused by this review, because SM is a very experienced punter (i have indeed had the pleasure of seeing him couple of times:) ) so why leave for a booking that you dont have the address for and you can not contact the agency to confirm if it was made?

Yes I am a very experienced punter, and I explained to the lass I talked to on the Saturday, that I couldn’t confirm before 10:30 as I’d be at home, and she was fine with it. I was confirming on the move as I didn’t want to be late, but the phone was forever engaged. I did have a booking it just hadn’t been confirmed at that stage, and yes NO address but I did have a postcode to aim for..


Now i am sure the agency has their own spokes person :) please feel free to address the issues or questions you might have with them via UKE. Stacey is MINT as ever so she will be happy to reply to your queries :)


Love and kisses
Molly  :kiss:

All in All I think that this is “White Knighting” Savannah and a “Damage Limitation” posting on the agencies Best Reviewed Girl.

 :hi: :hi:  S-M
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Molly84

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 17
  • Likes: 0
  •  



All in All I think that this is “White Knighting” Savannah and a “Damage Limitation” posting on the agencies Best Reviewed Girl.


Normally when someone cares about someone else as a friend and feels responsible for them being ill and them not being able to work, they would want to help as much as they can in a negative situation like this one (Lost cause i know on this forum but i try to be positive and that is all i can do as a responsible friend, TRY) I knew the White Knighting phrase would come up but not so soon in the conversation. As i said i am just trying to explain what happen because i feel for her because i caused her to be ill and also because she doesn’t have a profile here.


Well Molly let me put YOU right on a few things that you have just stated.

Thank You Sar-Major for putting me straight on the knowledge of the Post Code, again i have to ask why leave for somewhere before you have managed to confirm with the agency? (It is a rhetorical question this one)


Although it’s not nice being “Poorly” however you managed to acquire said “Bug” it pays to be 100% fit, before returning to work, and not as would be suggested 50% and feeling ok but a tad rough around the edges. Cancelling every day in-case your well, does tend to “Piss the Punters Off” and as you said she’s been like this for two weeks now.

She did cancel her shift on the morning of last Sunday and she gave herself a week to feel better however it will be at least another week before she is 100% after having a serious COLD/FLU not a Bug. She did not want to ‘Piss the Punters Off’ hence why she cancelled her shift with the agency as I said before 8am on Sunday morning. No one has suggested she is feeling 50% ok as I said it is still ongoing thank you for your concerns. (Usually at this time of the year Cold is easily caught, even when you do not want it hence why it is sometimes referred to as the ‘common cold’, I have been told, because obviously English is my second language’)

As for the postcode, I said Wallsend so as to put non members off the scent as its not a kick in the arse from North Shields. I most certainly was given the postcode and that came from the Amour mobile, and it starts NE29 0. Now if anyone from Amour would like to view my phone please let me know so I can show whoever said fekin postcode as I don’t care to be classed as a “Liar”

Forgive me, it was my confusion and obviously a poor assumption from the reference about wallsend and i dont believe i called anyone a liar or used the word ‘lie’ in any capacity. I am sure other people that have seen Savannah recently would have been confused too.


Further more I have used this agency for years and it would have been nice to be told up front if I was “Banned” from seeing her.
Oh and of course the fekin reason WHY!!!!!


I think the answer to that question is quite simple, we do like to think that we could click and please everyone and anyone, however sometimes that is not the case. We dont spread it around on a public forum we just keep it to ourselves and make sure our phones are up to date. We do not like to burst anyone’s bubble as well as hurt their feelings so sometimes it is just better to not say it out loud. In this instance it has caused this confusion.


Now if she called the agency on the Sunday before 8 am to cancel her shift, why not try to contact me on UKP or UKE. Like Tilly managed to do today. It’s NOT like I’m an “Unknown Person” who punts once a year. There was a “Pre Booking” from the Saturday, it was mine. The fact I got the postcode proves it……

Savanah does not have UKE or UKP profiles so she couldn’t have done that, unfortunate indeed, I am glad that Tilly did.


Yes I am a very experienced punter, and I explained to the lass I talked to on the Saturday, that I couldn’t confirm before 10:30 as I’d be at home, and she was fine with it. I was confirming on the move as I didn’t want to be late, but the phone was forever engaged. I did have a booking it just hadn’t been confirmed at that stage, and yes NO address but I did have a postcode to aim for..

To the above paragraphs please refer to mine below, as i said i am sure someone messed up somewhere, however from what i do remember if an appointment is not confirmed and full address has not been sent, it just follows as miss communication but not a legitimate appointment (i might be wrong it has been over two years:) )

Now i am sure the agency has their own spokes person  please feel free to address the issues or questions you might have with them via UKE. Stacey is MINT as ever so she will be happy to reply to your queries.



I think Pink is so much better, less agressive :kiss:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 05:01:41 pm by Molly84 »

Offline NotTooOld4It




All in All I think that this is “White Knighting” Savannah and a “Damage Limitation” posting on the agencies Best Reviewed Girl.


Normally when someone cares about someone else as a friend and feels responsible for them being ill and them not being able to work, they would want to help as much as they can in a negative situation like this one (Lost cause i know on this forum but i try to be positive and that is all i can do as a responsible friend, TRY) I knew the White Knighting phrase would come up but not so soon in the conversation. As i said i am just trying to explain what happen because i feel for her because i caused her to be ill and also because she doesn’t have a profile here.


Well Molly let me put YOU right on a few things that you have just stated.

Thank You Sar-Major for putting me straight on the knowledge of the Post Code, again i have to ask why leave for somewhere before you have managed to confirm with the agency? (It is a rhetorical question this one)


Although it’s not nice being “Poorly” however you managed to acquire said “Bug” it pays to be 100% fit, before returning to work, and not as would be suggested 50% and feeling ok but a tad rough around the edges. Cancelling every day in-case your well, does tend to “Piss the Punters Off” and as you said she’s been like this for two weeks now.

She did cancel her shift on the morning of last Sunday and she gave herself a week to feel better however it will be at least another week before she is 100% after having a serious COLD/FLU not a Bug. She did not want to ‘Piss the Punters Off’ hence why she cancelled her shift with the agency as I said before 8am on Sunday morning. No one has suggested she is feeling 50% ok as I said it is still ongoing thank you for your concerns. (Usually at this time of the year Cold is easily caught, even when you do not want it hence why it is sometimes referred to as the ‘common cold’, I have been told, because obviously English is my second language’)

As for the postcode, I said Wallsend so as to put non members off the scent as its not a kick in the arse from North Shields. I most certainly was given the postcode and that came from the Amour mobile, and it starts NE29 0. Now if anyone from Amour would like to view my phone please let me know so I can show whoever said fekin postcode as I don’t care to be classed as a “Liar”

Forgive me, it was my confusion and obviously a poor assumption from the reference about wallsend and i dont believe i called anyone a liar or used the word ‘lie’ in any capacity. I am sure other people that have seen Savannah recently would have been confused too.


Further more I have used this agency for years and it would have been nice to be told up front if I was “Banned” from seeing her.
Oh and of course the fekin reason WHY!!!!!


I think the answer to that question is quite simple, we do like to think that we could click and please everyone and anyone, however sometimes that is not the case. We dont spread it around on a public forum we just keep it to ourselves and make sure our phones are up to date. We do not like to burst anyone’s bubble as well as hurt their feelings so sometimes it is just better to not say it out loud. In this instance it has caused this confusion.


Now if she called the agency on the Sunday before 8 am to cancel her shift, why not try to contact me on UKP or UKE. Like Tilly managed to do today. It’s NOT like I’m an “Unknown Person” who punts once a year. There was a “Pre Booking” from the Saturday, it was mine. The fact I got the postcode proves it……

Savanah does not have UKE or UKP profiles so she couldn’t have done that, unfortunate indeed, I am glad that Tilly did.


Yes I am a very experienced punter, and I explained to the lass I talked to on the Saturday, that I couldn’t confirm before 10:30 as I’d be at home, and she was fine with it. I was confirming on the move as I didn’t want to be late, but the phone was forever engaged. I did have a booking it just hadn’t been confirmed at that stage, and yes NO address but I did have a postcode to aim for..

To the above paragraphs please refer to mine below, as i said i am sure someone messed up somewhere, however from what i do remember if an appointment is not confirmed and full address has not been sent, it just follows as miss communication but not a legitimate appointment (i might be wrong it has been over two years:) )

Now i am sure the agency has their own spokes person  please feel free to address the issues or questions you might have with them via UKE. Stacey is MINT as ever so she will be happy to reply to your queries.



I think Pink is so much better, less agressive :kiss:

Very difficult to read against a pale blue background though. It would be clearer in bold.

Offline Molly84

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 17
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Unfortunately i am unable to modify again, but a good point, i also dont think i should repost (spamming and all that) my reply is in black so hopefully that is good enough  :kiss:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
First i do not want anyone to get confused by this post, although i know better and this will definitely ruffle a few feathers:) but like Sar Major i am blunt and brutally honest :)..... i am typing this because i feel partially responsible for this particular negative review, plus savannah does not have an account here and can not defend herself, so i feel I should set the record straight a bit on her behalf :)

To start with i was very ill for over two weeks and was at home feeling sorry for myself having the “Man Flu” , i keep in touch with my besties from back in the day so naturally Savannah and i catch up occasionally, so we went for breakfast. Guess what ....i was contagious as we found out the following afternoon :) so i gave her the flu, she has been ill for the last week or so and currently with sore throat and dry cough and temperature and very much on antibiotics. Naturally i feel at fault because she has been unable to work from mid Saturday last week following Sunday and this weekend too.

All you've managed to do is come on here and throw her under the bus. So she'd been ill for some time before deciding she couldn't work on the Sunday S-M had his pre-booked appointment. If that is the case she could easily cancelled on Saturday.

On the subject of her 'illness' if it was flu, like you say, she would not be on antibiotics, colds and flu are viral infections and antibiotics are not prescribed for those, they don't work.

I have to admit I find all this white knighting a little surprising, S-M is not only a seasoned punter with 87 reviews to his name, he's also a long standing and respected (at least by me) member of this forum.  All this 'these things happen', it wasn't her it was the agency', S-M should've confirmed before he left', 'I've never had a problem' and such like are, in my opinion, out of order. She fucked up and didn't cancel when she knew she was ill, the agency fucked up by not letting S-M know and a justified negative has been posted. 

Offline Molly84

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 17
  • Likes: 0
  •  


All you've managed to do is come on here and throw her under the bus. So she'd been ill for some time before deciding she couldn't work on the Sunday S-M had his pre-booked appointment. If that is the case she could easily cancelled on Saturday.

I feel there is a serious misunderstanding here. It probably is my English and how i express myself, so i will try again just so it is crystal clear :)

 I (Molly) was ill with the Cold/Flu for over TWO weeks, not Savannah but ME (Molly). I met her on Friday the 8th of March and we had breakfast early in the morning.

When you get an illness it usually takes (i am by no means an expert) a day or two for the infected person to feel ill enough to realise they have it. Hence why by mid day Saturday she felt ill and thought it might be something that will pass overnight after having some rest. So she cancelled her shift mid Saturday and Cancelled her shift on Sunday morning before 8 am, by that time she knew it was more serious than she thought. I hope so far this is very clear and it shows that NO she was not ill for two weeks before cancelling her shift which you have seemed to have misunderstood.



On the subject of her 'illness' if it was flu, like you say, she would not be on antibiotics, colds and flu are viral infections and antibiotics are not prescribed for those, they don't work.

I do not know her GP but considering he has the degree and is practicing medicine in the UK, i take it he is well qualified to make decisions on what kind of medication his patients should receive. So I wouldn’t question that , hence why in previous post i said she is quite ill still and not sure if she will be working next week.

I have to admit I find all this white knighting a little surprising, S-M is not only a seasoned punter with 87 reviews to his name, he's also a long standing and respected (at least by me) member of this forum. 

I dont know how to reply to that really or that i even should. I agree he is as mentioned above very experienced and respected on the forum, but for an escort that is seeing him face to face could be a different story hence why probably he has been banned from seeing Savannah since about 2015

All this 'these things happen', it wasn't her it was the agency', S-M should've confirmed before he left', 'I've never had a problem' and such like are, in my opinion, out of order.
 
Never said either of those phrases, i simply presented the facts. Also never once said do not consider the negative as a negative, you are entitled to make your own assumptions. Although to be quite honest, like you are with me, Yes as an experienced Punter who does have 80+ reviews and is a generous contributor to this website, HE should most definitely be confirming the appointment before setting off for it, hence why i said it is a RETORICAL question in my previous post.

She fucked up and didn't cancel when she knew she was ill, the agency fucked up by not letting S-M know and a justified negative has been posted.

And again i will have to disagree with you there. She did not fuck up, she didn’t even know she had a booking with a customer that is banned and has been banned with her for over 3 years. Hence why she knew she had no prebookings to be cancelled and was happy that no customers would be disappointed.

I will just again repeat that if anyone has a question or needs anything explained about the booking or the how it was made and why it was not confirmed etc. etc. PLEASE refer them to the agency through UKE PM, they will be happy to reply .



 :kiss: :kiss:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 08:38:57 pm by Molly84 »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

I do not know her GP but considering he has the degree and is practicing medicine in the UK, i take it he is well qualified to make decisions on what kind of medication his patients should receive. So I wouldn’t question that , hence why in previous post i said she is quite ill still and not sure if she will be working next week.

[b]I have to admit I find all this white knighting a little surprising, S-M is not only a seasoned punter with 87 reviews to his name, he's also a long standing and respected (at least by me) member of this forum.  [/b]

]All this 'these things happen', it wasn't her it was the agency', S-M should've confirmed before he left', 'I've never had a problem' and such like are, in my opinion, out of order.

 
And again i will have to disagree with you there. She did not fuck up, she didn’t even know she had a booking with a customer that is banned and has been banned with her for over 3 years. Hence why she knew she had no prebookings to be cancelled and was happy that no customers would be disappointed.

You are the one who has confirmed she was diagnosed with flu.  :unknown:  External Link/Members Only scroll down to the part that says antibiotics are no good and give no relief for flu.

The part in blue was not aimed at you, it was aimed at the people who did say those things.

How come you are the only one who knows S-M is banned from seeing Savannah, he didn't.

Anyway I think you've done enough damage to Amour's reputation, I've always found them to be fair and honest, now I'm not sure.

Offline Mansell


she didn’t even know she had a booking with a customer that is banned and has been banned with her for over 3 years.


I'm struggling to follow this with all the colours. But what's this about him being banned from seeing her ????? I've put it in Bold so you can see it. Savannah's a great girl, and you have just chucked her under a Bus, a Lorry and now a Train. FFS.  :dash: :dash: :dash: Wondering where the real problem is here ???
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:30:14 pm by Mansell »

Offline The Outsider

This is all very odd.  So Savannah was ill and it's Molly's fault but Sar-Major is "banned", rendering the illness irrelevant anyway?  :dash:

If Savannah was ill, the agency should have looked at her bookings and been alert to cancel them.  I'm pretty sure Stacey knows who Sar-Major is and could have attempted to contact him on UKE.  It's not much to ask for a regular client.  I fully understand why he couldn't confirm before he left the house.  With limited time/opportunity I'd also have headed towards the venue in good faith and hoped for the best. 

On the issue of the "banning" if there's any truth in it, Stacey needs to be up front and honest with Sar-Major.  I sure he can "handle the truth" and deserves an explanation rather than this farce. 

Molly, I guess your intentions are honorable and you're looking out for a mate, but this hasn't helped!     
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:41:12 pm by The Outsider »

Offline trainspotter

This is all very odd.  So Savannah was ill and it's Molly's fault but Sar-Major is "banned", rendering the illness irrelevant anyway?  :dash:

If Savannah was ill, the agency should have looked at her bookings and been alert to cancel them.  I'm pretty sure Stacey knows who Sar-Major is and could have attempted to contact him on UKE.  It's not much to ask for a regular client.  I fully understand why he couldn't confirm before he left the house.  With limited time/opportunity I'd also have headed towards the venue in good faith and hoped for the best. 

On the issue of the "banning" if there's any truth in it, Stacey needs to be up front and honest with Sar-Major.  I sure he can "handle the truth" and deserves an explanation rather than this farce. 

Molly, I guess your intentions are honorable and you're looking out for a mate, but this hasn't helped!     

My thoughts exactly. I was just about to post something very similar. Whether true or untrue, it is intolerable for someone to be told they are banned from seeing a particular escort by a friend of that escort on a public forum.

Offline Sar-Major


Normally when someone cares about someone else as a friend and feels responsible for them being ill and them not being able to work, they would want to help as much as they can in a negative situation like this one (Lost cause i know on this forum but i try to be positive and that is all i can do as a responsible friend, TRY) I knew the White Knighting phrase would come up but not so soon in the conversation. As i said i am just trying to explain what happen because i feel for her because i caused her to be ill and also because she doesn’t have a profile here.

So? We all get ill from time to time, but I don’t need friends or colleagues to fight my corner like you’re doing.  If I take time off work, which is unusual, I don’t go back until I’m 100% fit and don’t tell my boss “I might” be in tomorrow.

“Lost Cause on UKP”, You just bit the hand that’s feeding all the girls in this business, Lady!!!

Thank You Sar-Major for putting me straight on the knowledge of the Post Code, again i have to ask why leave for somewhere before you have managed to confirm with the agency? (It is a rhetorical question this one)


Because being in the bloody house with the other half isn’t an ideal situation to phone an “Escort Agency”

She did cancel her shift on the morning of last Sunday and she gave herself a week to feel better however it will be at least another week before she is 100% after having a serious COLD/FLU not a Bug. She did not want to ‘Piss the Punters Off’ hence why she cancelled her shift with the agency as I said before 8am on Sunday morning. No one has suggested she is feeling 50% ok as I said it is still ongoing thank you for your concerns. (Usually at this time of the year Cold is easily caught, even when you do not want it hence why it is sometimes referred to as the ‘common cold’, I have been told, because obviously English is my second language’)

Bug, is just a random expression for whatever she had!!! Well when you’re available 3 or 4 days and you just cancel on that morning, it’s only natural that you’re going to piss people off. Correct NO ONE said she was feeling 50%, it was just MY terminology on the situation. If it’s “On Going” that is the reason she shouldn’t be putting “Availability” up on the website.

Forgive me, it was my confusion and obviously a poor assumption from the reference about wallsend and i dont believe i called anyone a liar or used the word ‘lie’ in any capacity. I am sure other people that have seen Savannah recently would have been confused too.

No, at no stage did you ever call me a “Liar” or use the word “Lie”. BUT the way it was worded it was “Implied” I was lying about having been given the postcode.


I think the answer to that question is quite simple, we do like to think that we could click and please everyone and anyone, however sometimes that is not the case. We dont spread it around on a public forum we just keep it to ourselves and make sure our phones are up to date. We do not like to burst anyone’s bubble as well as hurt their feelings so sometimes it is just better to not say it out loud. In this instance it has caused this confusion.

Well I know you can’t please all of the people all of the time, but being a “Regular and Reliable user of the agency and as far as I know they have had NO problems regarding me. There’s NO way you’d “Borst My Bubble” or “Hurt my Feeling” either as I’m used with people telling me both lies and the truth, I’ve had years of it. The only confusion it’s caused is NOT to tell me to my Fekin FACE!!
You are implying that I’m banned from seeing her. Well if that’s the case Pet, and that Stacey hasn’t had the fekin decency to tell me over the years. Well your getting very close to “Sticking Ya Agency Where the Squirrel Sticks It’s NUTS” which is probably what you want. But you just haven’t quite got the “Bottle” to say it.


Savanah does not have UKE or UKP profiles so she couldn’t have done that, unfortunate indeed, I am glad that Tilly did.

Yes I know it’s not down to Savannah to inform me of the cancelation, however Tilly or whoever, should have used UKE and done it “LAST WEEK” not this weekend after the “Shit Hit the Fan”

To the above paragraphs please refer to mine below, as i said i am sure someone messed up somewhere, however from what i do remember if an appointment is not confirmed and full address has not been sent, it just follows as miss communication but not a legitimate appointment (i might be wrong it has been over two years:) )

So basically what you’re saying here is if I make a booking on  a Monday for Friday, someone else can “Gazump” me  between Monday and Friday because it’s not a “Legitimate Appointment” as I haven’t  “Confirmed” the booking as it’s not yet Friday? FFS

Now i am sure the agency has their own spokes person please feel free to address the issues or questions you might have with them via UKE. Stacey is MINT as ever so she will be happy to reply to your queries.

NOW pray tell me why we need to contact the Agency or Stacey on UKE? Whilst your doing such a wonderful job leading “The Charge” of the “Fanny Brigade” you’re going "Great Guns" at losing the whole fekin "Battle".


I think Pink is so much better, less agressive :kiss:   Think again, Pink is "Shite" as you can't fekin read it. :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Outsider

I take it Stacey still hasn't been in touch SM? 

I think Molly was trying to do the right thing for her mate Savannah.  However, it's Stacey that needs to get involved.  Part of being in charge is having those awkward conversations that nobody else wants to!

Offline Sar-Major

I take it Stacey still hasn't been in touch SM? 

I think Molly was trying to do the right thing for her mate Savannah.  However, it's Stacey that needs to get involved.  Part of being in charge is having those awkward conversations that nobody else wants to!

Well as much as Molly was defending her mate, IMO she came across to me anyway, as the Spokesperson for the agency, (and I know Stacey can't reply on here) for all she kept saying contact them on UKE.

Yes she has, and I've been in several conversations with her this morning, and trying to reach a conclusion to the whole thing, which at the moment is going very amicably, and with no animosity. 

 :hi: :hi:

 
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shearer1955

So this Agency haven't got the courtesy to say to a punter who often uses them that a particular girl wants to avoid him ... why wasn't he told  :dash:
I think the white knighting in this instance has really worked against this agency ... not one I would often use anyway but this publicity certainly doesn't help them or put them in a good light  :bomb:
The owner surely needs to come on to reply ...  :unknown:

ps; I sent this without knowing SM is in contact with Stacey so there might be a reasonable conclusion  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 01:24:46 pm by Shearer1955 »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The owner surely needs to come on to reply ...  :unknown:

Stacey can't she's banned, that's the reason for the UKE invite and others reply on her behalf here.   :hi:

Good to know S-M's in contact with them though. Be interesting to find out if Savannah really doesn't want to see him or if it's just an assumption on Molly84's behalf. If she doesn't want to see him why on earth would they take a booking from him.   :unknown:

Offline The Outsider

Well as much as Molly was defending her mate, IMO she came across to me anyway, as the Spokesperson for the agency, (and I know Stacey can't reply on here) for all she kept saying contact them on UKE.

Yes she has, and I've been in several conversations with her this morning, and trying to reach a conclusion to the whole thing, which at the moment is going very amicably, and with no animosity. 

 :hi: :hi:

It's a shame that this has been played out in public - you deserved more courtesy.  Anyway, glad you're getting resolution from Amour.   :thumbsup:


Offline Sar-Major

It's a shame that this has been played out in public - you deserved more courtesy.  Anyway, glad you're getting resolution from Amour.   :thumbsup:

Still On-Going, and still all amicable, even tho I "Spat me Dummy Out" fekin big style at her first thing today when she contacted me.  :crazy: 

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

Still On-Going, and still all amicable, even tho I "Spat me Dummy Out" fekin big style at her first thing today when she contacted me.  :crazy: 

 :hi: :hi:

Was it your dummy or your false teeth  :)

Offline tynetunnel

It's a shame that this has been played out in public - you deserved more courtesy.  Anyway, glad you're getting resolution from Amour.   :thumbsup:
+1 - this has been very public and I’m disappointed to see white knighting of WG’s by other WG’s - one who plainly didn’t want to understand S-M’s view. As one who got stood up the other week myself and gave a negative review, I fully understand his frustration. This has been handled so badly, it’s a Ratner moment for sure.