Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: IzabelaS - Monument  (Read 3698 times)

16 review(s) for IzabelaS (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Aloofkanda

Met IzabelaS earlier this week.

Link : External Link/Members Only

Comms : Quick and courteous texts. Asked to confirm a day before, which I did. Postcode provided immediately, flat number provided when I texted I was downstairs.

Price : £100 for half hour.

Girl : Izabella is a cute rom chick. Approx. mid 20s (she later confirmed 26.) I am hopeless at guessing sizes, but 6-8. A previous reviewer mentioned pumped lips, but I think they are natural. Pumps have the rubbery feel which was absent. Fake tits (a shame.) Nice bum, but negative on 'the perennial question'.

Action :

Standard behind the door welcome. The flat was dark when I entered, so immediately suspected b&s. But then Iza led me to the bedroom and turned on the lights. Iza's face is immediately recognisable from blurred aw pics. She was wearing one of those lingerie sets which keep boobs open.

Money exchanged. Shower offered and taken. But the towel she provided was absolutely tiny - barely bigger than a hand towel. Did my best to dry with what I had.

Back to the bedroom. Iza immediately started kissing. No DFK, but some tongue was involved. Her lips are on a plumper side, so it was enjoyable all the same. Bra came off, and I sucked the tits for a while. Then she turned around and rubbed her (still pantied) bum on my cock.

I had a raging hard on by then. Jumped on to bed, pulled the panties away and started licking her pussy. Very clean, no smells. Somewhat hanging labia. Then it was her turn for OWO. My dick was moist with pre-cum by then, and Iza concerned it was salty. Plenty of attention to shaft and balls. (Maybe she didn't like the salty taste!) She spent a lot of time licking my balls, which I always like, so no complaints there.

On with a bright red dom. Started with her on top. Then moved to doggy and mish. Fingered her butthole while thrusting into her pussy. Lots of kissing in mish. Finished in the dom.

Was sweating by this time, so caught my breath, had a quick shower and was on my way.

Positives : Un-rom attitude, good English, enthusiastic.
Neutral : Fake tits. God knows why she thought of getting those.
Negatives : shouldn't have tried to dodge the pre-cum. Also, somewhat limited likes list - would have loved to cim.

Will I return? : Yes.

Bumped into her flatmate on the way out. Maybe it was bad lighting or she not having dolled herself up, but didn't impress me very much.

Typing from mobile, so apologies for not formatting properly. Happy to answer questions if anyone has any.

Offline Stanford97

A previous review had said she’s a night owl, does anybody know if this is still true?

Offline Bloody foreigner

A previous review had said she’s a night owl, does anybody know if this is still true?

Saw her last week at 10pm. I’ve read somewhere she is working between 12am-12pm, but can’t find it now. Hope this helps.

Will post review tonight, strong positive.

Offline kasamaa

Saw her last week at 10pm. I’ve read somewhere she is working between 12am-12pm, but can’t find it now. Hope this helps.

Will post review tonight, strong positive.

Based on my experience too she provides great enthusiastic service, one of the honest Romanian providers.

Offline distancetravel20

I’ll do a full review when I can, but I have to say it feels like her service levels are on the decline.  Maybe she is burning out after the positive reviews on the forum?  I was messed around putting my booking back 3 times last time I saw her, then services were very limited, cold, no DFK and constant wet wipe treatment.  At £200 I’m looking elsewhere now. 
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stuart.

I’ll do a full review when I can, but I have to say it feels like her service levels are on the decline.  Maybe she is burning out after the positive reviews on the forum?  I was messed around putting my booking back 3 times last time I saw her, then services were very limited, cold, no DFK and constant wet wipe treatment.  At £200 I’m looking elsewhere now.

Hopefully burnout isn't happening  :(

Offline Bloody foreigner

Hopefully burnout isn't happening  :(

That might be a case, because she is working a lot what I noticed. Once she told me she had time to see more of London, when she had a period. Will see...

I’m on the break from punting now, but want to return, because of her great service every time.