Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky kimi Dash - Canary wharf  (Read 2728 times)

10 review(s) for kinky kimi Dash (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline last_days_of_logan

AW:- External Link/Members Only

Cost: 150 for 1 hour

Services: DFK, OW, 69, Sex in Multiple positions

Comms: good, prompt response in periods, other time were a bit of a seperation...some texts and calls all the way to the location when needed. has a nice sweet and soft voice

Girl: 5'4 to 5'7. Mixed rate..wide lips and a tiny bit pouty, curly hair, beautiful woman, great soft punting voice c cup tits, big ass (does not petrude as much as some bubble butt contenders but she can step in the ring.., hips to waist ratio average to below average)
Thick girl but not fat..the weight is well spread out and smooth..and firmish.

Action:- Got to location and went up to her room. Took a bit of time finding my way there to the hotel..walked right past the reception and up the lift. Her room was like a penthouse suite....she was dressed in one piece lingerie. we walked up.....discussed services at which point she told me she doesnt do OWO anymore .... dissapointed...gave money went for shower..came back...spoke to her..lovely voice....she gave me DFK..loads of it....good OW...went down on her.....then on to work...
Missionary, doggy, CG...all through out was DFK. there was no real pounding as she said i would possibly do her in, but rather "above slow" thrusting which puts her ahead of most WGs i  see for me. the standing doggy was nice...pulled the hair , cup the tits....grabbed the hips and fucked away moderately.. had 2 nuts but couldnt make a 3rd
finished, got dressed and left

Summary: good punt from a decent provider

Reccomend? yes

return ? Yes at some point

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Very pretty SP, one for the Ebony/Mixed Race hottie thread

charming_red

Canary Wharf seems to be an expensive place to punt but a good catch there  :hi:

Offline blackd2103

nice on to add to the hotlist. According to her profile she is currently in Manchester. I take it she tours