Author Topic: Eve Lynd Witham  (Read 1951 times)


12 review(s) for ZoeMarley (4 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline George South

External Link/Members Only
Met Eve some weeks ago at a hotel just off A12.
Plus point for hotel is you can get to rooms without going through reception.
Looks exactly like her photos. Large breasts and slim waist.
I said hotel was easy to find and Eve replied, was I joking.
Didnt really understand that comment.
OWO delivered but not great.
It may have been me but started to lose interest as did the old boy. On with condom and into doggy. At this point waft of shit from a not very clean arse.
Made my excuses and left.
As I say could be me considering the legion of positive reviews on here and AW

Offline winkywanky

Couldn't really be you, a waft of shit is a waft of shit! Oh dear.

Offline Bornslippy

latest reviews are not great. shes quite pricey. off my HL now