Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloryhole?  (Read 41057 times)

Offline dude999dude

Hi all,

I'm visiting London in the next few weeks and would like to visit a straight gloryhole. I know there used to be one in Wandsworth (GloryholeSW18?) but they seemed to have moved.

Does anyone know of any private ones in London?

vorian

Welcome to UKP, can't help with London in particular, but below is my all time favorite AW profile  :D, might cost, to get them to London and the congestion charge will have to be factored into the price. Oh and the straight bit can't be guaranteed but as they say thats part of the fun of a gloryhole.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dude999dude

Welcome to UKP, can't help with London in particular, but below is my all time favorite AW profile  :D, might cost, to get them to London and the congestion charge will have to be factored into the price. Oh and the straight bit can't be guaranteed but as they say thats part of the fun of a gloryhole.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks. I had come across this particular profile before, but I think I'd definitely want a female the other side!

Offline Bangers and Gash

OMG I hope Jimmy isn't moonlighting as a part-time driver/fluffer.  :scare:

It would explain his absence on the forum.  :unknown:

Offline dude999dude

Offline dude999dude

I guess there are none for london? That's a bummer!

vorian

I guess there are none for london? That's a bummer!

Think it is just one of those services out of favour at the moment, mainly due to the fear of having a bloke the other side. I'm sure the fashion will come back in at some point.

Offline davidgood

Think it is just one of those services out of favour at the moment, mainly due to the fear of having a bloke the other side. I'm sure the fashion will come back in at some point.
I believe the Wandsworth GH had some other issues rather than just not being in fashion.

I do not know of a glory hole in London since Club Lick closed, but there are glory holes at Retro in Walsall and I believe there is a place in Bristol that has one.  I am sure there are others to be found in clubs around the country.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline dude999dude

Thanks for the replies, shame there's none in london right now.

Offline dieseldriver

But can you trust them??? Saw a vid, can't remember where with a hidden camera showing the punter one side and a lady and guy other side. The lady does all the talking while the guy starts to put his pecker in. At first the lady starts to get him hard with her hand, then the guy slips into place for the blowjob and the punter comes in his mouth!!! Urrrrrrrrr