External Link/Members OnlyTime: 1h
Price: £100
Ever since Jess1000 decided to stop seeing me (no, I don’t know why!), I’ve been on a little pilgrimage around Teesside testing out what is about in our punting graveyard.
About time I left a review for XiangXiang. As mentioned by others XiangXiang normally operates the phones whilst the weeks girl works with the clients. With that said XiangXiang does work herself, just usually when it’s busy or with clients who request her. You’re also more likely to see XiangXiang herself on a Monday which is the day the new girl arrives.
This week I saw XiangXiang herself which is usually a bonus. The girls can be a bit hit or miss, but XiangXiang is good banter and a pretty good shag. XiangXiang is an attractive early-mid 30s who has what feels like enhanced boobs and a good bum. She does have a small amount of belly fat but you’d have to be inspecting for it to see it. XiangXiang also has a tattoo covering some of her stomach.
Services wise XiangXiang delivers with enthusiasm and fun. She offers OWO when I visit, so I’m assuming she offers that everywhere. In addition to the usual positions and different naughty outfits she’s a good time. Her English can be limited, but this is easily gotten around using google translate!
If there’s anything I’ve forgotten to mention just ask.