Author Topic: Tina Services (Golders Green) - Yang Yang  (Read 6156 times)

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only
As I mentioned in another thread last week when I cancelled my appointment at Tina’s place she tempted me to make a booking this week by sending me photos of her new girl Yang Yang. I took her up on her offer and saw Yang Yang on Monday and I was very pleased I did so.

Yang Yang is probably the best of Tina’s girls I’ve sampled. She is tall at around 5’7” and has very large soft hanging breasts. She is also very pretty with long black hair, slim without an ounce of fat and an engaging smile. On such a slim body her tits looks massive and very impressive. She has large areola with nice nipples that get hard with attention. One unusual thing is that her nipples are quite high up on the breast which could suggest that their size was  the result of surgery but the rest of the evidence suggests otherwise. There are no visible scars nor any feel of implants but more compelling is that the tits are so soft and hanging. On a very slim body I would have expected the skin to be tight but they feel naturally soft. Regardless of their origin Yang Yang’s tits are amazing.

Although a smoking hot body is great to have on a prossie I rank attitude and enthusiasm higher than physical appearance and Yang Yang scores highly in that category as well. She kisses passionately, gives a great BJ and moans appreciatively without making it sound like a performance. Yang Yang hasn’t shaved or waxed her pussy settling instead for a neatly trimmed bush which is the way I like it and when I gave her oral she smelt fresh.  I’ve got a very thick cock and some escorts use that as an excuse to limit the amount of penetration but again Yang Yang shone and was very eager to be fucked deep. After 5 or 10 minutes missionary we swapped positions and she when on top. This was the highlight as I was able to watch those enormous fun bags bounce up and down. At around the 50 minute mark we went back to missionary and that’s the position we finished with me cumming in the bag.

Yang Yang is working with Tina until this coming Sunday and I strongly anyone who loves big heavy hanging tits on a tall slim oriental girl to see her though anyone who appreciates a good fuck will also enjoy. To see her you’ll need to ring Tina on 07438899132 and ask for Yang Yang by name. I’ve attached another of the photos Tina sent me last week which shows some cleavage so you can get an idea of Yang Yang’s impressive rack. You can also see from the photo what a pretty face she has and my opinion she looks even better in the flesh.

This is a very firm positive review but in the interest of balance I do have to highlight one item which to some will be a negative and that is Yang Yang’s English skills are almost nonexistent. If you like to chat and verbally interact during your punt then best avoid Yang Yang.                 



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

Glad you enjoyed your time. When you say she is there until Sunday, does that mean she will return at some point or is that it ?

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Glad you enjoyed your time. When you say she is there until Sunday, does that mean she will return at some point or is that it ?
Tina changes her girls every week. She does bring the good ones back so I assume Yang Yang will return sometime.

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Glad you enjoyed your time. When you say she is there until Sunday, does that mean she will return at some point or is that it ?

They rotate these girls so willbe back in a few weeks. I saw her in Colindale last week. I agree with the review a really passionate woman

Offline Wozel

Tina changes her girls every week. She does bring the good ones back so I assume Yang Yang will return sometime.

Cheers mate

Offline Wozel

They rotate these girls so willbe back in a few weeks. I saw her in Colindale last week. I agree with the review a really passionate woman

May I ask where in Colindale did you see her? If she isn’t with Tina anytime soon then I’ll try my luck in Colindale. Cheers

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers mate

There is a new girl at Colindale from Taiwan this week. I didn’t get her name but slimmer and also a really good experience.

It’s £100 for an hour.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:42:08 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline bestbefore

Can you clarify where in Colindale you mean? Perhaps give a link?

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
This is a link when I search the number I have.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This is the number I use 07503 888718

They are by the new estate by Colindale Station
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 07:02:38 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Wozel


Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thank you

If you message any of these places they will whatsapp you a picture of the girls they currently have.

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
What bust size is she?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline arkenciel

07503888718 And her profile picture per below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline naz

kev, girls in colindale do they work for Tina?

Offline oppaiSuki

So Tina has a location in Colindale as well as Golders Green? Or this is a complete different establishment?

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So Tina has a location in Colindale as well as Golders Green? Or this is a complete different establishment?

As far as I know Tina is an independent and not involved in any other operation.  My guess is that there is a network of Chinese girls that is used by different flats and they spend a week or two weeks in each location. There is a similar thing that goes on with some of the Oriental massage set ups.

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
As far as I know Tina is an independent and not involved in any other operation.  My guess is that there is a network of Chinese girls that is used by different flats and they spend a week or two weeks in each location. There is a similar thing that goes on with some of the Oriental massage set ups.

Yes that sounds about right. Each location seems to have a different person managing the rooms. They all seem linked in some way. I think they also have places in Kilburn, Hendon Maidenhead etc.

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes that sounds about right. Each location seems to have a different person managing the rooms. They all seem linked in some way. I think they also have places in Kilburn, Hendon Maidenhead etc.
As this is an open forum it's probably best not to start linking places together and speculating too much as all we'd probably be doing is helping getting them shut down. As long as the service is good. the girls are over 18 and working willingly I'm happy.

Offline Wozel

As this is an open forum it's probably best not to start linking places together and speculating too much as all we'd probably be doing is helping getting them shut down. As long as the service is good. the girls are over 18 and working willingly I'm happy.

+1

Offline tomcat69

Tina and Yang Yang told me how her previous employer mistreated the girls, arguing and abused them. It could be the colindale place
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 03:06:30 pm by tomcat69 »

Offline bestbefore

Tina and Yang Yang told me how her previous employer mistreated the girls, arguing and abused them. It could be the colindale place

I thought from the OP that yang yang spoke virtually no english???  And they would in any case probably badmouth the opposition to bring trade their way.

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I thought from the OP that yang yang spoke virtually no english???  And they would in any case probably badmouth the opposition to bring trade their way.

Yang Yang doesn't speak and English but uses Google translate on her phone. Tina has better English but again uses Google. There are so many independent prossies working in London badmouthing one is not going to drive business to others. As I've said before unless it affects their service I personally don't give a shit about their backstory.

Offline Duron

FYI. I just phoned the number for Tina and she said 'don't ask for photos. Photos on website'. But only photos are of Tina. She confirmed it is Yang Yang today.

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
FYI. I just phoned the number for Tina and she said 'don't ask for photos. Photos on website'. But only photos are of Tina. She confirmed it is Yang Yang today.
Maybe I got them because I've seen her quite a few times.
In my experience oriental girls can be very nervous about someone seeing their photos almost to the point of being shy. Strange attitude for someone who fucks for a living but there you go.

Offline oppaiSuki

Maybe I got them because I've seen her quite a few times.
In my experience oriental girls can be very nervous about someone seeing their photos almost to the point of being shy. Strange attitude for someone who fucks for a living but there you go.

Thanks BigBoi! We depend on you for any photos of the weekly girl then  :thumbsup:

Offline tomcat69

Next week it will be... Sorry i dont have a name

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tomcat69

I thought from the OP that yang yang spoke virtually no english???  And they would in any case probably badmouth the opposition to bring trade their way.

It sounded very convincing plus i was never specifically told where she worked before.


Offline jhalford

External Link/Members Only
As I mentioned in another thread last week when I cancelled my appointment at Tina’s place she tempted me to make a booking this week by sending me photos of her new girl Yang Yang. I took her up on her offer and saw Yang Yang on Monday and I was very pleased I did so.

Yang Yang is probably the best of Tina’s girls I’ve sampled. She is tall at around 5’7” and has very large soft hanging breasts. She is also very pretty with long black hair, slim without an ounce of fat and an engaging smile. On such a slim body her tits looks massive and very impressive. She has large areola with nice nipples that get hard with attention. One unusual thing is that her nipples are quite high up on the breast which could suggest that their size was  the result of surgery but the rest of the evidence suggests otherwise. There are no visible scars nor any feel of implants but more compelling is that the tits are so soft and hanging. On a very slim body I would have expected the skin to be tight but they feel naturally soft. Regardless of their origin Yang Yang’s tits are amazing.

Although a smoking hot body is great to have on a prossie I rank attitude and enthusiasm higher than physical appearance and Yang Yang scores highly in that category as well. She kisses passionately, gives a great BJ and moans appreciatively without making it sound like a performance. Yang Yang hasn’t shaved or waxed her pussy settling instead for a neatly trimmed bush which is the way I like it and when I gave her oral she smelt fresh.  I’ve got a very thick cock and some escorts use that as an excuse to limit the amount of penetration but again Yang Yang shone and was very eager to be fucked deep. After 5 or 10 minutes missionary we swapped positions and she when on top. This was the highlight as I was able to watch those enormous fun bags bounce up and down. At around the 50 minute mark we went back to missionary and that’s the position we finished with me cumming in the bag.

Yang Yang is working with Tina until this coming Sunday and I strongly anyone who loves big heavy hanging tits on a tall slim oriental girl to see her though anyone who appreciates a good fuck will also enjoy. To see her you’ll need to ring Tina on 07438899132 and ask for Yang Yang by name. I’ve attached another of the photos Tina sent me last week which shows some cleavage so you can get an idea of Yang Yang’s impressive rack. You can also see from the photo what a pretty face she has and my opinion she looks even better in the flesh.

This is a very firm positive review but in the interest of balance I do have to highlight one item which to some will be a negative and that is Yang Yang’s English skills are almost nonexistent. If you like to chat and verbally interact during your punt then best avoid Yang Yang.                 



Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the review. Are you able to tell us if Yang Yang provides 2 pops in the hour? It's a deal breaker for me and unfortunately the lady I spoke to on the phone (Tina I'd guess) was not very informative.

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry I can't help. At my age I can only ever manage one so the subject never comes up.

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
When I saw her we had sex to start. Then massage and OWO and handjob again. So she does do it twice.

Offline xeron

Total YMMV whiplash

Yes Yang Yang is pretty cute,  although i noticed some wrinkly skin around her stomach. Massage was a little painful but decent. There was no b2b. In fact when i turned over there was some perfunctory foreplay, followed by her putting on the mac and giving me a bad toothy bj that did nothing for me

After 2 minutes of this shes all like 'fuck me' and lies down. Now i prefer to do foreplay properly before sex so went down on her,  but she immediately indicated 'lick only'. She then stopped me after a minute or two of this and started going on about fucking again. Frankly I'd already turned off by this point but gave it one more chance and moved up, gently licking her nipples(no reaction) then attempting to kiss, where she moved her head away

That was it, i got up and got dressed. I did express my disappointment to Tina who was apologetic in text, and yes I chose to walk out 30 minutes early so I didnt ask for any money back,  but from my point of view they got their cash and i got basically nothing out of it so I'm really not sure I'll bother again.

I havent done a separate review given shes only there a few more days according to earlier posts.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,370
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Total YMMV whiplash

Yes Yang Yang is pretty cute,  although i noticed some wrinkly skin around her stomach. Massage was a little painful but decent. There was no b2b. In fact when i turned over there was some perfunctory foreplay, followed by her putting on the mac and giving me a bad toothy bj that did nothing for me

After 2 minutes of this shes all like 'fuck me' and lies down. Now i prefer to do foreplay properly before sex so went down on her,  but she immediately indicated 'lick only'. She then stopped me after a minute or two of this and started going on about fucking again. Frankly I'd already turned off by this point but gave it one more chance and moved up, gently licking her nipples(no reaction) then attempting to kiss, where she moved her head away

That was it, i got up and got dressed. I did express my disappointment to Tina who was apologetic in text, and yes I chose to walk out 30 minutes early so I didnt ask for any money back,  but from my point of view they got their cash and i got basically nothing out of it so I'm really not sure I'll bother again.

I havent done a separate review given shes only there a few more days according to earlier posts.

I think a separate review wouldn't harm, as it sounds a good establishment.

Offline armsan612w

Well I know what I’m doing tomorrow.. not been to Tina’s for a couple of weeks and I usually go every week. Feels like i’ve missed out! And Tina is a great fuck if anyone gets the choice.

Offline tomcat69

Total YMMV whiplash

Yes Yang Yang is pretty cute,  although i noticed some wrinkly skin around her stomach. Massage was a little painful but decent. There was no b2b. In fact when i turned over there was some perfunctory foreplay, followed by her putting on the mac and giving me a bad toothy bj that did nothing for me

After 2 minutes of this shes all like 'fuck me' and lies down. Now i prefer to do foreplay properly before sex so went down on her,  but she immediately indicated 'lick only'. She then stopped me after a minute or two of this and started going on about fucking again. Frankly I'd already turned off by this point but gave it one more chance and moved up, gently licking her nipples(no reaction) then attempting to kiss, where she moved her head away

That was it, i got up and got dressed. I did express my disappointment to Tina who was apologetic in text, and yes I chose to walk out 30 minutes early so I didnt ask for any money back,  but from my point of view they got their cash and i got basically nothing out of it so I'm really not sure I'll bother again.

I havent done a separate review given shes only there a few more days according to earlier posts.

its unfortunate you had a bad experience.i have been a few times.Tina's and her girls have been excellent in the past always friendly and willing to please like mentioned before she does rotate her girls weekly on a monday

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
its unfortunate you had a bad experience.i have been a few times.Tina's and her girls have been excellent in the past always friendly and willing to please like mentioned before she does rotate her girls weekly on a monday

My experience has been similar. There have of course some that have been better than others. I did the review of Yang Yang above because as well as having a smoking hot body with me she was very passionate and a great fuck but like all reviews it does come with a YMMV warning. .

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,370
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Well I know what I’m doing tomorrow.. not been to Tina’s for a couple of weeks and I usually go every week. Feels like i’ve missed out! And Tina is a great fuck if anyone gets the choice.

The Tina shown on the site certainly isn't very appealing but I guess it's more a stock photo of a generic Asian WG...

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The Tina shown on the site certainly isn't very appealing but I guess it's more a stock photo of a generic Asian WG...
I've see Tina quite a few times and can confirm that the photos on the website are genuine. I find her very appealing but everyone has different tastes.

Offline Duron

Saw Yang Yang yesterday. She is friendly and giggly. Slim and nice shape. But I expected quite a different girl on the boobs front. The description by the OP made me think of Claudia ex-of Soho (legend of yesteryear), or Jana Defi/Christie Canyon type. To me she is not 'big boobs'. She did let me play with them as much as I wanted. On the question of 'natural'. She is the same kind as (I found) Gabriella at the Ye Old Axe in Shoreditch. Soft boobs like natural but you can feel a hard base nearer the ribs. So they can swing and you can squash them, and they bounce. But for me they were more like C cup.
Massage was hard and frantic. Ok. BJ was covered. Kissing was pecks.

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Saw Yang Yang yesterday. She is friendly and giggly. Slim and nice shape. But I expected quite a different girl on the boobs front. The description by the OP made me think of Claudia ex-of Soho.

If you are referring to Claudia from 70a Berwick St then you went to see YangYang with unrealistically high expectations and I apologise for any misleading info I may have given. I saw Claudia quite a few times in the mid to late 1980’s and not only had she the most amazing body but she also had those sultry Sophie Lauren looks which along with her Italian accent would give you a boner before she took an item of clothing off.

I have to confess my suspicion was that YangYang’s tits might not have been real but they felt so soft and natural without any stretching in my mind they weren’t obviously fake either. The modern surgeons are doing wonders, I recently was amazed when a poster stated that Scarlet at the Phoenix parties had fakes as I had fucked her at a couple of Phoenix events and would have sworn they were real.

I still stand by my positive review as I had one hour of great service from a young, very pretty big chested girl for £110 which in for London I consider great value.

Offline armsan612w

I was there yesterday as well, very enjoyable time. Took it like champ in doggy.

Offline tomcat69

I was there yesterday as well, very enjoyable time. Took it like champ in doggy.

Any chance you can write a separate review?

Offline Duron

I saw Claudia quite a few times in the mid to late 1980’s ...

You must mean 1990's. She started Jan 1998, finally retired Nov 2002 after returning from holiday in Vegas - coincidentally I was in Vegas same time but thankfully didn't bump into her as was with wife. Would love to see her again. As for accent, I saw her the week she started, could hardly speak English and very quiet. Wow, how she progressed!

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You must mean 1990's. She started Jan 1998, finally retired Nov 2002 after returning from holiday in Vegas - coincidentally I was in Vegas same time but thankfully didn't bump into her as was with wife. Would love to see her again. As for accent, I saw her the week she started, could hardly speak English and very quiet. Wow, how she progressed!
Yes must have beeb late 90's. I do remember having a chat with her and she told me when not working in Soho she was a window dresser in a West End shop. Fond memories of her and those mamories and pouting lips.

Offline supastarjay

But for me they were more like C cup.


This changes everything.

Offline M1lfhunt3r1963

Ah Claudia, that brings back some happy memories, what a lovely girl and a terrific figure.

BigBoi1955

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
After my strong positive review of Yang Yang the feedback from fellow punters who have posted their comments have been somewhat mixed to say the least. I stand by what I wrote though on reflection perhaps such a glowing report shouldn’t be written after a first visit. I have read everyone’s opinion and here are my thoughts/explanations/excuses etc

- The adage YMMV applies when seeing any girl. I seemed to click with Yang Yang, even though she didn’t speak any English there was a connection before we got down to the fucking. There was humour in the build up mainly because of small things that went wrong (spilling water, misunderstanding over instructions etc) and the way they were dealt with by laughs and giggles. A tip to anyone who doesn’t know it, if you can make a prossie laugh before the action begins you will get a better fuck. Of course if they start laughing while you are fucking then you’ve got other problems . This may seem a little fluffy but the girls who speak no English often feel lonely and isolated so it you can get a connection the service levels increase dramatically. There are however lots of “ice maidens” out there who won’t react but Yang Yang wasn’t one of those. 

- I’ve been to Tina’s place quite a few times and maybe Tina told Yang Yang I was a regular and to give me special treatment.

- I saw Yang Yang on the Monday morning so was probably one of the first customers of the week and so that maybe made her more receptive to a good fuck.

- I only cum once in a session so for a one hour appointment I like to spend time pampering and playing with the girl. This pisses some of them off as they want the deed done as quickly as possible but others like Yang Yang get wet and genuinely turned on. If you press the right buttons the girl will be less robotic in their performance.

I do feel a bit guilty about those guys who didn’t have a good time with Yang Yang. If I was writing my review again I would perhaps included a few caveats but the bottom line will always be YMMV.



Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,370
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I had a reasonably good time with her and I think her enjoyment of RO got her more into the punt. The downsides were venue-related.

Offline Wozel

@Bigboi1955 ...... there is no reason for you to be feeling guilty, you had a great time and you reported back. She may have liked you more ( as the reasons you gave ) and hence your experience was a good one. I too have seen WGs who have been reported cold etc but then I’ve had a good time. No worries mate .

Offline naz

Bigboi1955 agree YMMV. I saw Yang Yang very late at night probably last session and pretty fucked from a busy day. Your right a bit of pre laughter works for me too. I saw her last, the only thing is she spoke enough English to communicate, but you say she spoke pretty much no English. I wonder if I saw the same girl. :D.   So I have person scale for me she would be 6/10, didn't quite deliver the OWO that I would like and to pay £20 extra on top didn't make it for me. Probably a neutral for the price, otherwise still positive.