Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah 123 of Cambridge or wherever; stupid scammer  (Read 607 times)

Online WASA38

My interest was briefly piqued by this new entry for Cambridge. However, her feedback is wthheld although,(a), she says it's excellent and offers in her profile to reveal it to any punter who enquires, and (b), she reveals two pages of alleged AW feedback in her free gallery.

Inspection of the latter reveals about fifty very positive entries in Jan and Feb this year, all with similar, apparently 'real' name monikers. On Feb 25th there are no less than 17 entries   of which there are seven between 0108h and 0308h (busy girl !!!).

A search on ukp reveals her having operated under five other names in the last 2 -3 years. Needless to say, no actual meetings.

No TOFTT planned !

Sorry, External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 09:59:53 am by WASA38 »

Offline Foxtail17

My interest was briefly piqued by this new entry for Cambridge. However, her feedback is wthheld although,(a), she says it's excellent and offers in her profile to reveal it to any punter who enquires, and (b), she reveals two pages of alleged AW feedback in her free gallery.

Inspection of the latter reveals about fifty very positive entries in Jan and Feb this year, all with similar, apparently 'real' name monikers. On Feb 25th there are no less than 17 entries   of which there are seven between 0108h and 0308h (busy girl !!!).

A search on ukp reveals her having operated under five other names in the last 2 -3 years. Needless to say, no actual meetings.

No TOFTT planned !

Sorry, External Link/Members Only

There was a Polish group of 3 girls in Ipswich last year that pulled the same stunt. I saw one on a Saturday, went to leave my FB at about 16:30 but she had not confirmed the booking(and never did!!) so went to get the footy results and logged in again at about 17:15 and her FB had jumped from 2 to 9, all from people with no FB themselves. A quick look at the profiles of the other 2 girls revealed similar. Sily thing was that they all had good reviews on UKP so pulling this stunt seemed unnecessary.
Profiles then got rehashed a few times.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 10:10:42 am by Foxtail17 »

Offline MrMatrix

I've just been looking at this profile and it screams "Scam". Despite the enticing profile and thaks to UKP, this is one to clearly avoid. :hi: