Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Central London  (Read 628 times)

Offline xyfek

Hi guys,

Looking for a good GFE provider, someone pretty, small-ish, and reliable in Central London. Price up to around 150 per hour.
Any suggestions/favourites?

Offline NigelF

You've been a member for 6 years and only bothered to contribute 1 review. I imagine most punters on here will reciprocate that effort and not bother to reply. Nonetheless, you can find many good options here:
External Link/Members Only

When you click on the pages you're interested in, make sure to sort the table by rating.

Offline Fuzzyduck

What have you been doing the last 4 years since your last review, OP? You seem a reasonable guy from your posts and clearly you benefit from the forum, so it's a shame that you don't think it's important for people to contribute.
FWIW

Offline xyfek

You guys are making me feel guilty... Of course, you are correct. I suppose I got used to follow the forum's suggestions and mostly stuck to well reviewed girls rather than taking one for the team and posting about it.

Anyway, I thank you both for the suggestions and I promise that after choosing my next punt I will post a review!

Offline Fuzzyduck

You guys are making me feel guilty... Of course, you are correct. I suppose I got used to follow the forum's suggestions and mostly stuck to well reviewed girls rather than taking one for the team and posting about it.

Anyway, I thank you both for the suggestions and I promise that after choosing my next punt I will post a review!

Thanks for the level-headed reply. It's refreshing considering many others just have a sulk. It's not about just doing a review after the next punt to appease the crowd and it's not all about TOFTTs. Hearing other people's experiences of well reviewed girls all adds to the mix. If you've punted in the last 12 months, you can contribute if you chose to. :hi: