Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bochum red light district. Mq4ch 2019.  (Read 384 times)

Offline Splodge

Visited the red light district a couple of times. At about 1330 I counted about 35 women. Seemed to just be getting started. Came back later at 1530 and it was in full swing. The first road you see is what I call milf alley. Couple of Romanian milfs. Couple of black ladies in their 30s. 2 blondes perhaps local. Or Polish. An oriental gilf. A Latino and a couple of others. Milf alley leads to the indoor area, which has lots of beauties.  Italian, Spanish, ees and a couple of North Africans. A shemale or two work here also but none were in attendance.

The Italian lady was stunning. Dark skinned, big ass and pretty. 25 years old. Got chatting to her and and was pulled in close and grabbed some ass. Returned later and had to have this lady. Inside it as a little mechanical but doggy was good and shot my load up her beautiful fanny.  €30 is the going rate in Bochum.

Off milf alley is another part of the red.  More windows in a cul-de-sac location with a open air fenced off pissing area. There are lots of ees here. Most are stunning. You'll get blondes, brunettes, a couple of black ladies and a couple of milfs. Most are in their 20s but there's some milfs here too. One from Romania and one from Hungary. One blonde from Romania really took my fancy.  Big arse and pretty. Maybe another time.

Outside the rld itself is a table dance place, a gambling area and kabines in a sex shop. The rld is easy to get to and is on the fringe of the town centre.

Offline Splodge

Little bit early visiting Bochum rld this time. Milfield alley had an oriental gilf, a Latino who I've seen before around the 50 to 55 mark. 2 more mixed Latinos. 1 in her 30s and stunning.  The other in her 40s. A new blonde lady I haven't seen before.  Was tempted.  Around he 40 mark. Another couple of milfs. Another two orientals. Both good looking. A Romanian milf and a couple for other ee milfs. Through inside area was full of beauties.  Every one was sexy. 3 black stunners too. One with a massive ass.  One of the best I've seen. A milf too. Stunner. 

In the cul-de-sac area were ladies of all sizes but usually in their 20s. A gilf or two.  It was just getting started I guess. Was about the 1330 to 1400 mark.  Counted about 40 ladies. One south American she male but she must of been busy.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:06:39 pm by Splodge »