Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hermosa_Mia, Croydon  (Read 1138 times)

17 review(s) for Hermosa_Mia (7 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms, which she handles herself, are good. Her apartment is less than 10 minutes from East Croydon station. Inside, it was clean an tidy. Shower and a clean tower was provided.

She has a nice slim body, just like the profile pictures. Facially, not bad, thought she was cute. Her breasts were a disappointment. They're large but they're not firm. Regarding her personality/attitude, she was friendly enough. Her English is decent. We never said much to each other, didn't get the vibe she wanted to talk much.

I suggested foreplay standing up, but she refused and just wanted to lay on the bed. Started with FK, which was basically closed mouth kissing and even then she kept slightly moving away. I found it hard to get hard. Decided to play with her, which didn't help matters, as her breasts looked and felt deflated. So, I asked her for oral (OWO). Her oral was crap. Too soft, didn't fell much sensation. Took me a while to get hard. Once I got hard, she decided to get the condom. Tried doggy-style and cowgirl, but again, couldn't get hard enough. Decided to just get oral until I finished with CIM (the only highlight of the punt).

Overall, shit punt. I felt I wasted my money. She lacked passion. She's wasn't into it at all.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:44:39 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »