Author Topic: EvalinEva coventry  (Read 2414 times)


9 review(s) for @Selena@Fox@ (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Thompsonjohn

Good Afternoon

My second review of the day, I think this girl has gone home now however I wanted to do the review either ways incase she returns.

So I met with Evalineve the other week, she was quite an attractive girl however nothing special I wouldn’t look twice if I saw her walk by.....

So again I like the 30 quid quickie service (mainly due to the cost!)

I arranged to meet this girl and was given her location which was in the upper Stoke area of Coventry. It was a manishvroad and discreate enough so good on that front, I wa directed to the front room however numerous girls kept walking through the house and out the doors so I was consataly on edge incase some bloke burst through the door.

She didn’t offer owo which was s shame the bj was average and then we proceeded to have sex which was quite good.

I think she has had a boob job I saw slight scars I believe however they still felt good.

It’s a second time in a few weeks that I’ve walked away thinking I could of saved 30 quid!

Not bad but not great so neutral I feel. Would I go again prob not


Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
Face don't look much, but wouldn't mind getting my cock in that body for £30. Too far for a quickie though for me.  :hi:

SugarCandy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm sorry my dear that you were disappointed,but if you check my profile carefully you see owo is extra, it is not included in £ 30....next time do not bother to spend your £ 30

SugarCandy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good Afternoon

My second review of the day, I think this girl has gone home now however I wanted to do the review either ways incase she returns.

So I met with Evalineve the other week, she was quite an attractive girl however nothing special I wouldn’t look twice if I saw her walk by.....

So again I like the 30 quid quickie service (mainly due to the cost!)

I arranged to meet this girl and was given her location which was in the upper Stoke area of Coventry. It was a manishvroad and discreate enough so good on that front, I wa directed to the front room however numerous girls kept walking through the house and out the doors so I was consataly on edge incase some bloke burst through the door.

She didn’t offer owo which was s shame the bj was average and then we proceeded to have sex which was quite good.

I think she has had a boob job I saw slight scars I believe however they still felt good.

It’s a second time in a few weeks that I’ve walked away thinking I could of saved 30 quid!

Not bad but not great so neutral I feel. Would I go again prob not

I'm sorry my dear that you were disappointed,but if you check my profile carefully you see owo is extra, it is not included in £ 30...next time do not bother to spend your £30

Online Jasonk71

I'm a rip off Rom whose primary language is German. Ha