Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LilithNoirX- Coventry outcall  (Read 3527 times)

58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline InMefan

1 hour- £150
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting was yesterday

Comms: Communications were very good with Lilith, I first texted her few weeks ago when she was doing incalls on a day and she was fully booked that day but did say she had plans on doing in calls in Birmingham sometime in March, we also exchanged few messages regarding outcalls and I aske her if she would be okay travelling to Coventry and she said she would. Outcalls usually aren't convenient and easy for me but this weekend it was, On her profile I saw that she was doing incalls in Solihul and silly me got the dates confused thinking it was for Friday (2 days ago) but it was the following week. I then asked if she would be available for outcall and we agreed Saturday evening which was yesterday. She texted me yesterday just confirming, The time agreed was 9pm but she was actually in Coventry city centre around 7pmish, and asked if it was okay if meeting could be any earlier and if not then we can stick to 9pm. I said I should be ready by 8pm, then agreed 7:45pm as I just had to have a shower, shave and get dressed etc, she arrived on time.

The girl: Red hair, very good looking and sexy, slim size 8, She was wearing a blue dress with black suspenders, age on profile says 26 and seems accurate to me.

Services:
When she arrived I thought wow very gorgeous sexy girl, I was impressed she was able to find the house easily as it can be confusing, she asked if she could use the bathroom and I directed her, I offered her a drink but she declined, then she returned got paper work out the way and we went into the bed room, small little chit chat for few minutes then we started kissing each other, the kissing was dfk just how I like it, very passionate with tongues, we were both still fully dressed for 5 mins or so whilst doing this whilst coresssing each other, then we both took each other clothes off, she has a nice body, and one hell off an ass! she was then lying on top of me whilst kissing me and touching my cock, I sucked her nipples for a bit, then she took my boxers off and was playing with my cock and then gave me owo, she had a very good technique, started off slow and sensual and then started going deeper and her deepthroat is good, would happily have let her suck me off for the rest of the meet but obviously wanted to fuck her lol.
She asked if I liked giving oral and I said yes and asked if we could do 69, so she took her knickers and suspenders off and got into position, her nice ass right in my face was very nice and I went away sucking her pussy whilst she was continuing to suck my cock, her pussy tasted good, nice and fresh, she was making all the right noises. She then went back on sucking my cock and asked if I wanted sex and I said yes, so on with the rubber and she got on top, very good technique and this girl has some great stamina riding away the way she was for a while, felt so good, she then switched to reverse cowgirl and the view of that ass was so good, she then asked if i wanted to fuck her doggy so I did, again another great view of her ass, I did lose my erection so we took a bit of a breather and went back to kissing and she was playing with my cock and my cock got excited again so back to some more owo and lovely deepthroat, then she got another condom and rubbered up and she got on top again and yet again felt soo good, this girl has such great stamina, I felt so close to cumming, then after a while of this she was back to sucking me off and wanking me off, I then ended up cumming, we were both then happy to have a rest and cuddle and chat for rest of meet, although I think an hour was up at this stage anyway but neither of us checked the time, she is not a clock watcher, so we had a good chat and she is a great girl to chat too, we had a good laugh and a chat about general things. Then it was time for her to go, she got dressed, I thanked her for coming and gave her a kiss and she went.

It was a very good booking, I will happily see her again, she is a very nice girl and provides a great service, if only she did incalls more frequently but will have to try and see if I have a chance of arranging an outcall soon.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review imf, a lot good things have been said about this w.g but having read her page i have a banging head ache. Is she a stickler for rules or a genuine good punt?

Offline InMefan

Thanks for the review imf, a lot good things have been said about this w.g but having read her page i have a banging head ache. Is she a stickler for rules or a genuine good punt?

She is a good punt in my opinion. Her profile is a little long but I think she does get a lot of timewasters etc, I'm sure you'd have no problem making a decent booking with her :)

Offline azrael

She is a good punt in my opinion. Her profile is a little long but I think she does get a lot of timewasters etc, I'm sure you'd have no problem making a decent booking with her :)

Cheers budd :drinks:

Offline AriT

Face pics. Might disappear from her profile so posting here

[Removed by admin]

Offline _Rust_

Thanks, those face pics have tipped the scales for me. The young Gillian Anderson I had many wanks over as a youngster has appeared on AW and she allows spanking, it just has to happen.

Will just need to think about the outcall conundrum now..
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 11:35:21 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline The man

Thanks for the review, she looks stunning, I haven't had a redhead for a while, time to scratch that itch again. Same as _Rust_ above just need to work out the outcall bit, could be there tomorrow if she did incalls.

Offline Pantysniffer

Very appealing. Email time I think

Offline ScouserRod

InMefan-hope you dont mind me asking

How did she get to yours-did she drive or train/Uber and was this included in the £150/hour ?

How good is her English as she is a Polish girl ??

Many thanks-you could PM me if you prefer

Rod
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 10:34:22 am by ScouserRod »

Offline InMefan

I can't remember her height too well but I'd probably say around 5 foot 6 or thereabouts.