Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy regina  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Zeblues

Any one for a recommandation on regina
External Link/Members Only

Or any others with DT?
Banned reason: no reviews in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

dantheman

She is so worth seeing, her dt is the best ever and she has a lovely personality as well,

Offline KentAde

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

If you search on "regina" here then you'll find a number of references to her   :hi:

Offline undercoverpunter

Tried to see her twice last year and despite sounding lovely on the phone and agreeing to see me on both occasions was messed around when I eventually got there. I notice her new year resolution is to be more efficient managing her bookings.

Offline KentAde

Tried to see her twice last year and despite sounding lovely on the phone and agreeing to see me on both occasions was messed around when I eventually got there. I notice her new year resolution is to be more efficient managing her bookings.

I've read good things about her on here on other Threads so why don't you give her another go and test that Resolution of hers!  ;)

cjkanye02

Same issue with me. Made a booking then she stopped answering the phone. She apologised, we rescheduled and she dissapeared again. Too much hassle imo.

Offline undercoverpunter

I've read good things about her on here on other Threads so why don't you give her another go and test that Resolution of hers!  ;)
Tempted for the reason you've pointed out.  But I think there are more reliable girls to cross off my to do list before I come back to her. 

Offline Victor7522

Saw her a couple of times in Southampton - good fun and would visit again.