Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese and Chinese girls on vivastreet  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Stanley3009

I have noticed a number of prominent adverts on vivastreet West Midlands for very nice looking Japanese and Chinese girls but can’t find any reviews of them. Has anyone visited one of these girls. If so are they the girls in the pictures? Is the service any good?
Thanks.

Offline Beamer

I have noticed a number of prominent adverts on vivastreet West Midlands for very nice looking Japanese and Chinese girls but can’t find any reviews of them. Has anyone visited one of these girls. If so are they the girls in the pictures? Is the service any good?
Thanks.

Joined 2013
5 posts
4 questions
Probably a record for leeching?

Offline Stanley3009

With responses like that I wonder why anyone bothers posting questions.
Thank you so much for your help!

Offline Beamer

......and what help have you been to punters since 2013???

Offline pgpgpgpg

"It depends" will be the reliable answer.

Many are bait and switch, while some are not. As you rightly ask, only confirmation from someone who has been is useful to you and even then may be short-lived given the girls are often on rotation.

Real Japanese girls are less common than Chinese/Korean/Other girls made out to be Japanese. That said, there are Japanese girls out there - from personal experience but not recent.

I don't know the West Midlands from a punting perspective except Chinese in centre of Birmingham but hopefully someone local can assist.

Good luck.

Offline GingerNuts

A lot of these places will have a new girl every week or so.

You have to take your chances.

Offline pbrown355

You've been a member since 2013 with no reviews. Why are you surprised people don't want to help when you ask questions?

Offline Fatpunter

people have helped him they not all arses like you and the other cunt
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Beamer

people have helped him they not all arses like you and the other cunt

2 years and 9 posts - A massive contribution NOT.
Stupid plonker!!

Offline scutty brown

Thanks.

that's because
1) these profiles are all b&s
2) the profiles never have a long lifetime - they get deleted and replaced frequently
3) the majority of these profiles are offering girls who are trafficked or otherwise exploited

Offline dog999

Thanks.
Go and see Chinese Lyn In Worcester, Lowsmoor area she may still be on VS or Gumtree, AND REPORT BACK!!!!!!!!!! :hi:

Offline pbrown355

Dear Fatpunter,
I asked a perfectly polite and reasonable question in the hope that it may persuade someone to think about their use of the site and perhaps contribute. Your own minimal contribution leads me to ask the same polite question. Why do you feel it is a good way to behave, profiting from the contributions of others while not attempting to help anyone else.
I look forward to your reasoned response.

Offline Logamimo

Thanks.
I've visited several in the Stoke area if you read some of my reviews. I have a preference for Chinese girls but as far as VS goes what you see is usually never what you get. I don't mind that so long as the girl is attractive and pleasant. So far when punting in Stoke I've not been disappointed but there again you never see the same girl twice unless you are lucky or return before she moves on. A pity really because I would like to see some on a regular basis if they were to stick around. Give it a go you might be pleasantly suprised, or you can always walk if she's not what you expect, but dont expect to see the same girl twice. I've had several good punts with Sugar in Stoke, discreet location and usually an attractive girl available but only for the week then she's gone.  :hi:

Offline Beamer

Thanks.

The comments from logamimo mirrors my experience in Telford and Shrewsbury- see my reviews.
Rather than whinging go and experience what's available then review instead of leeching!
I also notice your mate fatpunter won't be able to leech any more.

Offline Beamer

Dear Fatpunter,
I asked a perfectly polite and reasonable question in the hope that it may persuade someone to think about their use of the site and perhaps contribute. Your own minimal contribution leads me to ask the same polite question. Why do you feel it is a good way to behave, profiting from the contributions of others while not attempting to help anyone else.
I look forward to your reasoned response.

The prat has been banned so unfortunately you won't be getting a response

Offline Littlefoot

Such a shame

I don't think the forum will miss that fat prats contributions, if you read em.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Beamer

I don't think the forum will miss that fat prats contributions, if you read em.  :thumbsdown:

Well called LF  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Well called LF  :hi:

:hi: :hi:

He called stapler a wanker.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Makes me laugh.  :D  :D