Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Brazil (Rio, São Paulo)  (Read 40321 times)

Offline Royd30

Have you booked your Rio hotel yet? Taylor swift has a concert there and the hotel prices are high, you might just miss the highest weekend prices
Company paying mate so hotel already booked. Will be staying Barra da Tijuca about 30 minutes from Copacabana. Barra does have some action but a bit dry. Happy to meet anyone in Rio with similar interests as I find Rio, wrongly so, a bit intimidating and would not involve my work colleagues in my passion. Regards

Offline Marmalade

Company paying mate so hotel already booked. Will be staying Barra da Tijuca about 30 minutes from Copacabana. Barra does have some action but a bit dry. Happy to meet anyone in Rio with similar interests as I find Rio, wrongly so, a bit intimidating and would not involve my work colleagues in my passion. Regards

That is terrible luck. Commiserations. Seeing as you’re stuck out there why not make the trip to town worth the hassle. Get a taxi and hang out at 4x4 (or connect to the Metro and get off at Uruguaiana. Short walk then to 4x4 but get taxis at night. Defo not intimidating, everything laid out for your pleasure. Sauna, Restaurant, luxury changing rooms, locker rooms, showers, dance floor and bar, cashier does bill before leaving, fixed prices, no haggling (just don’t splurge on drinks). Plenty of willing gorgeous wimmin. 4x4 will put you at your ease.

Offline PilotMan

That is terrible luck. Commiserations. Seeing as you’re stuck out there why not make the trip to town worth the hassle. Get a taxi and hang out at 4x4 (or connect to the Metro and get off at Uruguaiana. Short walk then to 4x4 but get taxis at night. Defo not intimidating, everything laid out for your pleasure. Sauna, Restaurant, luxury changing rooms, locker rooms, showers, dance floor and bar, cashier does bill before leaving, fixed prices, no haggling (just don’t splurge on drinks). Plenty of willing gorgeous wimmin. 4x4 will put you at your ease.

I'm curious, why is it called 4x4?

Drink, dine, dance and dip.

Offline Marmalade

I'm curious, why is it called 4x4?

Drink, dine, dance and dip.

Can’t remember. Quatro por quatro in Brazilian. But the 4Ds make perfect sense!  :drinks:

Offline jonn

The metro goes out to Barra da Tijuca, oceanico is the last stop depending where you are based. But Uber is very cheap. I'm due there a few days after you leave.

Offline Royd30

Thanks for that will give it a try, 4x4, that is. Have done MABS with Irishdick, checked out Centaurus, recommended by Brazilians, Dolce Vita and Casablanca. Dolce Vita seems the best, get telephone numbers and make own independent arrangements with the girls. Have taken the underground, no problems, have also take Express Int4 bus from Barra to Copacabana again no issues. São Paulo unknown territory for me will find out when I get there next week.

Offline Marmalade

You’ll have fun in SP. Are you staying downtown (ie near Paulista?)

Offline Royd30

You got it. Alameda Santos, a block or so away. My first visit. Will be hunting. Hope I’m successful.

Offline Marmalade

Offline Royd30

Back in the UK after 2 days in SP. Great trip 1st time and on my own. Seems safe went to BomBia entrance R300 which was credit towards drinks food. Lots of man made talent no natural bodies about but all beautiful. Safe, lots of Japanese clients. Room available for R180 girls negotiate their own rates, anything goes. Took mine back to hotel for the nite, believe it or not I probably picked the one Brazillian girl that doesn’t do A. Paid R800 for the nite. All services apart from A delivered with gusto. Still prefer Rio. Mind you was there on Sunday as second day and the place dead on Sunday.

Offline PilotMan

Back in the UK after 2 days in SP. Great trip 1st time and on my own. Seems safe went to BomBia entrance R300 which was credit towards drinks food. Lots of man made talent no natural bodies about but all beautiful. Safe, lots of Japanese clients. Room available for R180 girls negotiate their own rates, anything goes. Took mine back to hotel for the nite, believe it or not I probably picked the one Brazillian girl that doesn’t do A. Paid R800 for the nite. All services apart from A delivered with gusto. Still prefer Rio. Mind you was there on Sunday as second day and the place dead on Sunday.

Less than £150 - a bargain compared to the UK.

I'm going to Cancun in April, flight costs from there to Sao or Rio look reasonable too.

Offline CrimsonD

Will be in São Paulo 11-13 and 28-30 Nov also RIO 19-22 Nov. You going to be around…regards

There is a possibility I will be in SP 28-30 Nov.

Offline CrimsonD

After my great time in RIO, I am looking to explore SP a bit more, but might just end up back at scandello lounge.

Offline Royd30

I will definitely be there if you want to hook up….regards

Offline sexysunny

Hi guys, what's the weather like in Rio during December? Is the rain constant? Is it possible to go to the beach?

Offline Marmalade

Not constant. You may get as many sunny days as wet ones. Remember the beach is like a religion in Rio. When the sun comes people make a rush for the beach. When it rains, it dries quickly. Even in the wetter months, the beach is — well there a saying that life revolves around it for locals which of course is not true of everyone, it just seems like that.

Offline fudi_maar

Guys, I planning on going to Rio in Jan. My aim is to hit the apartments (privies), bang a large quantity of girls, find ones I want to spend longer time with and get them to visit me either to my hotel or a love motel.

My question is - are love motels in Rio as easily available as the ones in Bogota? I've done a quick search but the motels here tend to be around the same price a normal hotel (say £60/night) - in Bogota, I could get a motel for around £7 for 3 hours. Bargain!
Or can anyone recommend a girl-friendly hotel?

Offline Marmalade

Guys, I planning on going to Rio in Jan. My aim is to hit the apartments (privies), bang a large quantity of girls, find ones I want to spend longer time with and get them to visit me either to my hotel or a love motel.

My question is - are love motels in Rio as easily available as the ones in Bogota? I've done a quick search but the motels here tend to be around the same price a normal hotel (say £60/night) - in Bogota, I could get a motel for around £7 for 3 hours. Bargain!
Or can anyone recommend a girl-friendly hotel?

January is lead up to Carnaval (9th Feb) but you might be lucky in missing the prices at the start and end of January. Motels are mostly by the hour but there are good deals booking them overnight as well. They are mostly not situated in the tourist areas (eg Copa, Ipanema).  You need a plan. Rio is not Bogota. If you don’t have Portuguese you are doubly a beginner so start with the easier stuff. Rent an apartment in Copacabana. (I don’t have up to date GF hotels but most are ok if you book and pay for two people and the girl has I.D. — getting one £60 a night would be very optimistic.)

If it’s your first time in Rio (?) privees might not be the easiest for your plan. Firstly you have to find them— most are downtown, not in Copa, and discreet. Many of the girls are professional so not going to jump at hanging out with a gringo for little or no cash. Instead get the amateurs that hang out in Copa. Many of them share a tiny apartment with several other girls and staying with a gringo in a nicer place is almost like a holiday. Working freelance in Cooa they know a few words of English, enough to hang out. Girls downtown (Centro) will more likely have very limited English. They can get a hunky cool Brasilian if they want to hang out. (I’d suggest the Princesa Isabel end of Copa).

Good luck! Rio is a fun city. You should have a blast.

Offline CrimsonD

I will definitely be there if you want to hook up….regards

Will drop you a PM if I end up going.

Offline Marmalade

Although fairly standard, U.K. Gov has updated safety and security advice for Brazil. Important for any first time or fairly new visitors.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Royd30

Look forward to a wingman or being a wingman….regards

Offline Royd30

Yoooo….will be there tomorrow….you…..????

Offline jonn

I'm in Copa, here's a few updates but nothing new
SIM card - went into claro in Copa and got a SIM no problem. 130 for the SIM and top up monthly for 35 reais at news stands or pharmacy

My mais metro card still worked after a long time and still had credit. I prefer to use this than carrying bank cards to pay.

Prices haven't gone up that much as inflation hasn't hit Brazil like other countries. Girls in gparena were asking 150-200 per hour two years ago but now 200-250 (£32-42), you can get cheaper but I use girls in their apartments or prives, all generally in Centro.

Gparena is my primary resource regarding girls, prives etc I'd ignore most of what's posted on isg, that site is getting worse. Although there is a WA group ran by one of the regular posters which you can get added to if you want.

Zap (WhatsApp) is the main messaging app

Tinder is busy. Badoo & bumble etc less so.

I get an error opening this site here so you may need to use a VPN which is a pain as some countries are still blocked

I use the metro to get around, it's 6.50 for each trip, about £1, an Uber to Centro is 28 , £4.50.

Everything is the same as before so my previous posts are still relevant so I won't post much unless anyone has questions

The girl I saw yesterday told me assaults are getting a big problem in Centro, so be alert.

Offline sexysunny

Not constant. You may get as many sunny days as wet ones. Remember the beach is like a religion in Rio. When the sun comes people make a rush for the beach. When it rains, it dries quickly. Even in the wetter months, the beach is — well there a saying that life revolves around it for locals which of course is not true of everyone, it just seems like that.

Thanks Marmalade

What's the best time to go 4x4 whereby they'll have the best selection of women?

I'm staying near mabs if anyone fancies going to a terma this week. I'm probably going 4x4 today. PM me if anyone is about

Offline Marmalade

Thanks Marmalade

What's the best time to go 4x4 whereby they'll have the best selection of women?

Never noticed a big difference quality. Evenings more packed so might be better, hard to tell. Daytimes are handy as you can pop in after the trash places, get a shower and a session, then catch a late lunch and the privees. Make the most of your little blue and/or yellow pills. You have to be quick if you want the best food though (4x4 has a restaurant but not really anything special).

Offline jonn

Amongst all the crap chat on isg there is some good info, see post by world jockey on 11-10-23 currently page 3 of the Rio forum. Some good info which I think is very accurate.

"Photoacompanhantes.
This was my shining star. I wish I spent less time in centro and more on this website."

I use this a lot, i search Rio and use the following filters, Positive TD & with location.
You can then filter on body shape, services, price etc. 
I then try to find reviews on gparena
I've had a couple of bait & switches on previous trips but overall it has been a good resource together with gparena

Offline Marmalade

ISG has so much crapola ranting unfortunately, scroll thru umpteen pages to find useful info. If Sperto is still posting on ISG though his info is first class.

Offline indisex

Hi all! In Rio for about 5 days at the moment, staying in Copa. Managed to get a few days off at the back of a work trip. Been reading everyone’s post! Awesome intel! Are any of you gentlemen about in Rio if not I shall report back with what I have been up to…

Offline jonn

I'm in Rio, I normally spend my afternoons in Centro
My picks of prives are
Onix Rio Blanco 156, room 2235, you need to show a photo of your id to get access to the building. R180 per hour (£29) I took Lilly yesterday (see her photo on the link) , very pretty and decent service. Just ring the bell and ask for apresenta
Emporio do banho , Rua do Rosário, 135 room 302, same price as onix, decent line up, good service
Trez de maio, 33 room 3206, 40 minutes R130 (£21) ok line up , good service. There are many prives in this building.

Apart from prives I book girls direct , look at the reviews on gparena, or scroll thru the social feed till you see someone you like, be sure to check the reviews
I also have a look around the trash places when passing, eg URUGUAIANA 24, just enter behind the kiosk and walk up the stairs, very cheap here like £10 for 30 minutes but it's called trash for a reason
In Copa mabs have had some decent girls in but expensive for Rio, I believe many ask for R700+ but will settle for R300-500

Offline fudi_maar

Excellent post Jonn. Take my 'like', dude!

A couple of questions - are the reviews on gparena.net trustworthy, cos they seem to be almost all Positives?

Also, I speak basic Spanish, but zero Porto - will language be an issue there?

I've been trying to get to Rio for a couple of months, but unforseen events have forced me to postpone twice. Now, I'm hoping to get there early Jan. I'm the cheap-and-cheerful type punter - I like normal, girl-next-door types who give good service.

Did you by any chance bang that 'Dani Alvis' girl of the gparena secial feed? She's just my type!

Once again, really appreciate yours and Marmalades contribution to this thread - i'm hoping to make full use of the info when I land there in 3 weeks.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 10:25:44 pm by fudi_maar »

Offline jonn

Firstly be careful when you visit accommodation becomes extremely expensive around NY and carnival, Feb 10th this year I think. Generally accommodation isn't cheap.

I've never had a problem with the gparena reviews, just make sure there is more than one or two. There are many neutral reports and negatives - but as the girls are part of the forums I would assume some guys are reluctant to give negative reviews

Did you mean Dani Alves not Alvis? No I've not, she is not my type, if you like large bundas you will be in your element here. I prefer slimmer girls, but there are girls of every shape and colour here.

It's best to learn some basic Porto, girls generally don't speak English or Spanish, but Google translate works. I've had great service with little Portuguese but it is better to understand some

There are very cheap options here but for me the best option are the prives, they are reasonably clean and comfortable. Some cheaper options you can't stand still long as you stick to the floors.

In the last two weeks I've seen about a dozen different girls and the average price is 170 (£27.50) heres a taste of what you get for your money here, her name is Barbie.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline fudi_maar

Thanks Jonn. I won't be there for the carnival (or I may just be, cos I have no fixed plans) - I'm gonna be in LatAm (Brazil, Colombia etc) for 3 months and want to bang as much pussy as my dick allows.

My plan is to hit the prives, test out lots of girls and find ones who give good service and then book them for 2-4 hours in a motel. Or I may stay in a girl-friendly hotel (recommendations welcome).

Am already starting to compile a hot list. I like the curvy/chunky big-ass types. I'll learn a few Porto phrases before I go.

Offline Marmalade

You have so much choice you may find it easier to compile a list as you go along. Prices may vary with outcalls. The ones in the trash places are making their money by means of high turnover. On the other hand a terma girl may give you a decent discount. Many Vila Mimosa girls are way out of their comfort zone when you want to take them to Copa or downtown. But there’s a motel nearby you can book by the hour or overnight.

Rented apartments are so much easier than hotels once you are acclimatised. If you wander along Rua Barata Ribeiro (Copa) you’ll find several agencies. Get them to show you one or two places. Then you know there’s no building works next door.

As jonn pointed out, accommodation prices are sky high in carnaval so if you change your mind sort it in advance or you may struggle to find anything at all. It makes no sense to stay in RJ during Carnaval if you’re not going to carnaval. If you stay, you should watch the Sambodromo competition at least once. It’s complicated, so if you do let me know and I can try to help.

By the way, I owe Jonn an apology. I thought he was a troll when he joined, must be a few years ago now. I hope he’s forgiven me!

Offline jonn

No worries marmalade  :hi: i don't remember tbh

Offline flylow

Can you let me know what Bombia in SP is? Can't seem to find it and sounds like the sort of place I'd like to visit later this month when I'm there.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Offline Royd30

Can you let me know what Bombia in SP is? Can't seem to find it and sounds like the sort of place I'd like to visit later this month when I'm there.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Google Bomboa 222 São Paulo it’s all there
When are you in SP maybe we can hook up
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 08:26:53 pm by Royd30 »

Offline Royd30

What dates are you in SP

Offline Graucho

Booked my flight to Rio for 14th May. Going to be in Rio, Lima, Cancun & Iguaza over a 3 week period (sightseeing & having a bit of fun)

Haven't sorted my exact itinerary yet but looking at 2 x 4 night stays in Rio. Been reading this thread a few times now. Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas😁

Offline Marmalade

Booked my flight to Rio for 14th May. Going to be in Rio, Lima, Cancun & Iguaza over a 3 week period (sightseeing & having a bit of fun)

Haven't sorted my exact itinerary yet but looking at 2 x 4 night stays in Rio. Been reading this thread a few times now. Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas😁

Have you been before? Otherwise it sounds like far too many places in just three weeks especially given travelling time. These countries are learning curves. Rio is amazing but it’s not a shop window for p4p like Bangkok. Iguacu is best seen from both sides (brazil-argentina). Anyway though, do your research and enjoy!

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Have you been before? Otherwise it sounds like far too many places in just three weeks especially given travelling time. These countries are learning curves. Rio is amazing but it’s not a shop window for p4p like Bangkok. Iguacu is best seen from both sides (brazil-argentina). Anyway though, do your research and enjoy!

True Dat  :D  Too much time spent travelling to and from hotels , in aeroplanes , waiting for planes and booking in and out of hotels and wasting nights worried about going to bed early so you don't miss your flight the next day  . Concentrating on Rio and B.A would be my S. American priority . And for whores if that's the real objective ; Columbia - Medellin  , N.E Brasil and maybe Ecuador if that is the main interest on your tour . S.A is best enjoyed not be chasing after your next flight but by chasing an experience and being untied down to follow the flow of an individual evening and let develop what develops naturally and following  it to it's ultimate end  ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 09:50:35 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline flylow

What dates are you in SP

Be there at end of Jan, approx 29th for a few days?

Offline The Night King

The Night King's Brazilian Odyssey  :wacko: Part 1 : Sao Paulo

First of all thanks to Marmalade & other contributors :hi: who helped get me started (I also need to offer props to ISG as a reference point). I guess I should shout out the trailblazing SPs who've visited these shores in record numbers over recent years and upsold the idea of visiting their country to me - it worked, and how!!  :crazy:

I'm going to try to write the whole thing up, it might take a while. I'll break it down in to chronological sections so you can read the adventures of a non-Portuguese speaking newbie as it happened. I have to admit this whole venture was quite daunting while at the planning stage, not least due to the vastness of the country and the fact there is just so much information out there on this type of thing. When doing my advance research for the trip all of the terminology I kept reading about such as the clinicas, termas, boates & privés was a lot to get my head around. Largely speaking everything I did was paid for in the local currency Reais (6.2 to the £) although I was regularly asked by SPs if I wanted to use Pix (a local PayPal thingy I believe). Certain clubs were very keen to offer credit card payment as an option so they could stick on a 10% surcharge  :dash:

My personal preference with these things is to fly solo (ie not prearrange to meet up with other members) although I ended up meeting a lot of random guys (in this case Brits & Americans) in the clubs (as well as the local girls obviously -SP SPs in this case  :D). Where to begin? Well, I usually start with the less risky, lower hanging fruit and go from there and this is how Part 1 unfolded.

Day 1 arrival & recovery

Day 2 (morning) : I had tried to arrange to see a well reviewed Brazilian SP (that I'd originally met in London) who happened to be in São Paulo on my first full day. Cut a long story short she said she could only come to my hotel (Renaissance) at 8am so that ended up not happening. Oh well. Plenty more options as you'll see!

Day 2 (afternoon) : Palms - My first tentative step was to visit this well reviewed upmarket Clinica in the afternoon (massage gaff where FS is very much available for an extra couple of hundred Rs to the girl). Nice venue. Asian themed bamboo decor. All quite high end. The friendly English speaking staff show you an iPad on arrival and you pick out your SP. Decent choice tbf. Thinking about it now I cant quite remember what I paid to the receptionist for the girl + room. Maybe 500Rs? Then the girl an extra 200Rs on top for FS. So I think it was 700Rs in total = £112. Cute girl by the name of Agatha (spoke zero English) who started off with the massage (on reflection I dont think you need bother  ;) ) Quite fun to get a sensual massage and then transition to the full monty though  :rolleyes:

Day 2 (evening) : Scandallo - Wow! I mean what a place. I'd have to say "Believe The Hype" with reservations, of course - YMMV! I've been to Globe in Switzerland, Vive in Madrid, GoldenTime in Vienna plus many more in Marakkech. The list goes on but this place takes the biscuit. The scale of it for starters, on a busy night when they fully open it it's mind boggling. It's very plush and modern. The food (I tried the sushi) is next level. The talent on the better nights I was there is wide ranging and full of hotties! As is the case with this type of place there's likely to be a lot of waiting around if you are hoping to find a 9 or a 10 and not just settle for a 7 or 8. Obviously those hotter girls may be getting monopolised by the other customers  :thumbsdown: Google Translate app is in heavy use. I settled on Luiza in the end, a very pretty brunette nutritionist from Florianapolis. She spoke f**k all English but after a while attempting to chat at the bar we took a seat in the garden and this is where, for me it gets interesting. You're sat further away from prying eyes and things tend to get cosier and cosier. More and more tactile. The negotiations start with the SP pitching 2K Rs or 1.5K Rs and usually willing to accept a lot less. Robbed of their linguistic abilities due to the language barrier I find the SP's persuasive powers they use to secure the booking of the room are a lot more, er 'direct' (see pic below). Anyway Luiza and I settled on 1K Rs (around £160 + room fee). I was at pains to ensure there was OWO & DFK included. To me the big win of this set up is that the prelude can last for an hour or more so even if you're buying drinks this is some bang for your buck  :drinks: Anyway a great session ensued in a very nice room. What a body this girl had!  :thumbsup: Ever so slightly enhanced but everything felt very natural. A real gym bunny but super feminine. They tend to be very keen to give you their number and I'd definitely recommend racking up as many numbers as you can get for down the line.

Logistics wise at Scandallo you show your ID at reception when you arrive.They give you a uniquely numbered card which you present when you want to eat or buy a drink and everything gets aggregated to the eventual bill you pay when you leave at the end of the night. Depending what time you arrive you'll pay a 200Rs cover charge that you can use towards food/drink. A room costs an additional 300Rs which you pay for as soon as you've used it. The girl you pay direct.

Night 3 : Scandallo (again)
Now I knew the lie of the land I was well prepared for night 3 and looked to make the most of it. It was far busier this night (a Tuesday) and was rammed. 

Scandallo Girl 1 : Luna : An Amazonian student with amazing legs. Incredible body with much bigger naturals once undressed than I'd originally realised. She really worked it in the garden and that was a lot of fun. While the tits were a very pleasant surprise the performance in the room was quite good but not incredible. 1K Rs all in.

It was still relatively early and I fancied a follow up so hung around the garden a little longer, fighting off a few 6s & 7s as I bided my time.

Scandallo Girl 2 : Marina. I spotted this girl and she stood out a mile. She reminded me of Eva Mendes and was wearing a very feminine summer dress. She looked very classy next to a lot of the very slutty looking competition. I positioned myself near her but she kept blanking me. In the end we started chatting and I was just putty in her hands once we sat down together. She was a medical student and even spoke decent English. She asked for 3K Rs and I just laughed but she was clearly one of the top girls. The negotiation began and she point blank refused to do OWO for quite a while....but after a long 'chat' and some incredible DFK in the garden (when nobody was looking  :sarcastic:) she agreed to 1300 Rs incl OWO. Again, once she eventually disrobed in the room I had to remark what a sensational body she had. Nicely done augmentation but an absolute stunner in the flesh. We had an unbelievable session (mind blowing performance from her!) and we swapped numbers & agreed to meet later on in my trip!!  :yahoo: Spoiler alert we didnt  :cry: 

Day 4 : Travel. Next stop Rio de Janeiro (coming soon)  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

It sounds like an amazing place, thanks for sharing.

Offline The Night King

The Night King's Brazilian Odyssey  :wacko: Part 2 : Rio De Janeiro

I flew to Rio and checked in to my AirBnB on Copacabana. I have to admit to thinking, after all the warnings I'd had, that I'd get mugged the moment I stepped out of the Uber but thankfully that didnt happen! After taking the first night off I headed to the much feted club 4x4 (Quadro Pro Quadro).

Night 1 : So 4x4 is a pretty standard dark little club with an upstairs and a downstairs. Neon sign outside so you spot it straightaway when your Uber arrives. It's in Centro which I guess is like being in W1 London. There's a McDonalds round the corner. All seemed quite safe. The club itself is a bit of a step down in quality from Scandallo in SP - the rooms are grottier for sure - but it's certainly fit for purpose. When you check in at reception at the start of the night they give you a numbered wristband to monitor your drink usage / room booking / plus the money for the girls. It all goes via the club and you pay at the end. They offer you the chance to change in to a white dressing gown and sandals if you want but it's not compulsory. I didnt myself. Lots of girls are wandering around in bikinis or just as little as possible really. Some obvious fitties there but maybe not, on first impression at the level of Scandallo! The big 'win' here in Rio is the pricing is generally half what you pay in SP!  :yahoo:

- Tiffany & Nanda : I'd chatted to a few girls (despite hardly any of them speaking English  :( ). There was one girl (Nanda) in a white bikini with a killer body (big old naturals) who I swear was the spitting image of Autumn Falls. I had a sit down with her but the whole ball ache of Google Translate and her reticence to do anything in the club meant I parked her for later. I met another cute diminutive hispanic girl (Tiffany) who was way more direct and hit the spot when we started chatting, leaving me in no doubt she'd make a wise first choice to kick things off in Rio. So essentially I paired them up for a 'duplo'. To my surprise the house had a package deal on so it only cost about 500 / 600Rs all in for an hour for both - so around a hundred f**king quid, I shit you not! They probably weren't the best combo as they didnt really know each other & spoke f**k all English but both were pretty smoking in their own right and they gave 100% top service levels so this was a great way to start the Rio leg of my Odyssey  :wacko:

- Lyza : I had to go and have a sit back down upstairs in the club to recuperate but there was no letting up tbh. This little blonde / Indian looking mix in lingerie & stockings was giving me the eye and came and sat next to me. She had these smoky eyes and was very friendly indeed in the club. She was all over me  :crazy:  She had a cracking natural little body with a great pair of C's  :crazy: We eventually went to the room and she was just absolute filth. Wow! She got me off twice in the hour and was just insatiable. Sticking her finger up my bum and swallowing my cum with a chaser of Heineken! When you hear people say Brazilian women love sex....exactly that!   ;) The price was something like 400Rs for an hour (aka £80 or whatever)  :dance:

Night 2 : I thought I'd roll the dice and try Via Mimosa. A 'trash' place recommended by lots of people. From what I could gather it's a whole street of bars and venues run by SPs as a community. I was a little apprehensive when the Uber driver showed me a photo to double-check we were going to the right place when he picked me up and for all I knew we could've been heading to a favela  :( He dropped me off there and it was like a scene from GTA. Ear splitting noise coming from a series of sound systems and a lot of, er characters...both male and female  :scare: I think if I'd gone with a gang of lads & also spoke more Portuguese I might have hung around but after 5 minutes of wandering around I felt a bit exposed so I made my excuses and left & returned for a second pop at 4x4 :timeout:

Maju (4x4) : I saw this absolute stunner who I'd noticed the night before. Mixed race / dark skinned (mulatto or Amazonian? I'm not sure exactly how to characterise the different types so I'm sorry if I've got that wrong) but she had an incredible all natural body and corkscrew black hair, a spinner with beautiful natural big tits, covered in tattoos. A 9 or a 10 I'd say and I tried to engage in a conversation with her. She had a totally laidback personality and initially gave me the impression she wasn't even interested in chatting to me & might even potentially be a dud in the bedroom - she later explained she was "a bit shy" lol  :D  Well, I couldn't have been more wrong! What an absolute honey. Looks wise kind of like Rihanna but much prettier. What a superstar in the room! Definitely the highlight of the Rio leg! 400Rs all in!! :wacko: More on her later...

Laisa (4x4) : So after my session with Maju had finished I went up to the club to, er 'recover' but it's not long before your eye starts to wander and there was this one statuesque curvaceous girl who I'd noticed earlier who to cut a long story short literally ate me alive in the room. Another 400Rs down and I was done for the night  :hi:

Night 3 : OFF. I'd got a few numbers from the previous two nights at 4x4 but couldn't manage to get any visits so took the night off. Probably wise  :)

Day 4 : I popped in to a daytime gaff, Prisma Terapia in a big old tower block off Copacabana where I was presented with a mini lineup of 4 girls and chose Ingrid, an all natural little Latina with nice norks. A quite decent hour for c500Rs all in of massage that quickly turns in to FS with lots of snoggin (but the only non OWO of the trip)  in a tiny little room. The place is quite nicely done out, clean and modern. As I recall I think it was 300Rs initially plus 200 to get 'more than a massage'.

Night 5 : I arranged for Maju to come to my hotel for 2 hours. I did try to get her to bring a pal but that didnt work out. She was way better than she was in the club once restated in a relaxed hotel room environment.  800Rs + Uber (the Ubers are v cheap btw) :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Day 6 : I was trying to mix stuff up so visited Solarium in the afternoon which is a nightclub essentially. A bit rough around the edges I thought. I might've caught it at a bad time (ie a weekday at 3pm) but I thought it was a bit shit tbh. I'd paid 150Rs entry (c£20) but left after a few uninspiring chats with some of the 10-15 SPs there. No action here. They make you change in to a dressing gown and I felt a bit of a plumb there if I'm honest  :sarcastic:
          : Next up I visited Eden. It has two rooms in this big tower block near Copacabana, each with it own lineups who you meet in person. Not as nice a space as Prisma earlier in the week but ok. Room 401 was full of rotters I thought so I passed. Room 302 a bit better and I chose two (dont ask me their names) who I got in a Duplo for 350Rs (+100Rs for some girl-on-girl action). It was in a fairly basic room and the chicks were 6s or 7s but FFS a no holds barred 1 hour duo for £72, incredible really!

Night 7 : I got Maju back to the hotel for another two hour stint. 800Rs + Ubers. It was amazing once again but it's with mentioning after making all the arrangements in the afternoon she went silent on me for 2-3 hours and I thought she was ghosting me but she eventually got in touch and we eventually got underway a lot later than originally planned but well worth it in the end. She was a massive stoner and insisted on having a smoke outside my (hard to open) hotel room.

So that was Rio. I dont think I even scratched the surface if I'm honest. A lot of other places were closed at different times due to the time of year or randomly they happened to be closed at weekends or on Sundays when I wanted to try them out. I probably ended up being a bit conservative with my choices but I certainly made up for it in volume  :wacko:  Bloody Hell.

On to Salvador!

Offline The Night King

The Night King's Brazilian Odyssey  :wacko: Part 3 : Salvador

This was a whistlestop trip. I planned to visit the club Platinum which turned out to only be open on my first night and that even felt like they were in wind down mode for the seasonal festivities as there were only about 15 girls there  :dash:

Night 1 : I wandered in to the club late afternoon. Most of the action centres around the outdoor garden with a pool in the middle. The management brought all the girls to meet me which was quite funny  :lol: Two stood out (Rosa & Lara).

- Rosa was a knockout. Beautiful face. Tall mixed race with a big blonde afro. Very curvy but with, as it turned out the smallest natural tits I think I've ever seen. Nice big bunda! Lots of good build up in the garden and then a very steamy hour in the room. 800Rs (+ room) Very good!!

- A duplo then ensued with Lara & Estrella. Lara : a 30 year old Latina with a gym toned milf-y body & rock hard legs and Estrella, a tall modelly black girl in a long white dress cut right up to the thigh and a lot higher. Both all natural figures. We got chatting on the sofa with one either side and entered a long 3-way negotiation which was a lot of fun  :crazy:  Even though I was clearly outnumbered and they totally ravished me on the sofa by the pool I got them for 600Rs each for the hour which I was very happy with (+ room fee). What a sensational duo this was. They worked perfectly in tandem and were just so dirty. Lara, generally taking the lead but both were great. Possibly one of the best duos I've ever had  :wacko: :wacko: I loved it!!

Night 2 : I tried to visit a girl whose profile I saw online but she didnt answer the door so that was a disaster  :dash:  Language barrier an issue here unfortunately. With the club shut and not much else on offer I tried to revisit the 'duplo' from the previous night with the intention of visiting one of the several Love Motels dotting the sea front but only met with partial success  :unknown:

- Duplo : Estrella + Lara's sister  :unknown: Unfortunately Lara wasn't feeling too well the next day so gallantly put her sister forward for a duo with Estrella. Unfortunately she turned out to be the ugly older sister with a leathery old tongue so we had a bit of a weird duplo at Tramps Motel where I was only really interested in Estrella. Oh well!

That was Salvador, which I now read is Brazil's most dangerous city  :scare: Thankfully I escaped to São Paulo safely for the final leg of my Odyssey  :timeout:

Offline The Night King

The Night King's Brazilian Odyssey  :wacko: Part 4 : Return to São Paulo

(Travel Day)

Day 1 : I managed to arrange to meet a well reviewed Brazilian SP at my hotel that I'd originally met back in London at the start of '23. It was great to see her. BOOM!  :bomb: I think this was my most expensive sesh as we agreed her London rate ie 1500Rs. I'd not seen her in ages so it was a lot of fun to reconnect like this. She is f**king fit and after months of seeing her Instgram posts I was pleased to have nailed this one, so to speak!!  :sarcastic:

Night 2 : Disaster  :diablo: I was trying to vary things up and so I called a girl, Daniela from vipsecret.com.br to come to my hotel. She quoted me 300Rs over text to visit me which should've set alarms ringing straightaway. Anyway the SP who turned up wasn't the girl in the photos but she did look very f**kable. Unfortunately, the way she was dressed she could not have looked less like a hooker if she tried  :scare: so getting her to my room & walking her through reception was a bit embarrassing. Then once in the room she turned a bit psycho and we ended up rowing and I had to get security to remove her. Even with a load of burly security guards escorting her down to reception she refused to leave unless I paid her all the money (for 5 minutes of doing nothing) and threatened to call the police FFS so I just paid up rather than have the rozzers turn up for the sake of a few quid. Honestly so embarrassing  :angry: Luckily I was only staying at that hotel one night. Lesson learned - dont get anyone back to your hotel you've not already met!  Also, this gave me a different perspective to my policy of sneaking a girl in without registering her (as I'd been doing). I mean if she pulls a knife on you (or hs a Sergio in tow) then you could be a bit f**ked! Like I say, lesson learned!

Lesson learned I changed tack and hotfooted it over to a very quiet Scandallo but even though I chatted to a few girls it was just one of those nights where I just couldn't catch a break so I left empty handed, other than with a few numbers.

Day 3 : I'd kept the number of a girl I met at the start of the trip in Scandallo, Luiza, a blonde pale skinned Nordic model-esque looking medical student. All we did was chat at the bar when I first met her at the club a couple of weeks earlier and I was a bit worried that despite her being stunningly beautiful she might be a bit dull. Anyway I got her to come to my hotel for 1200Rs for 1hour this lunchtime and she was like a lion unleashed from a cage. She was 40 mins late arriving but we had an incredibly hot & steamy session! It was like she hadn't been f**ked in months. What a pleasant surprise!  :crazy:

Night 3 : I went back to Scandallo in the afternoon (rather than the evening) and got chatting to one of the girls from the previous night. At first I wasn't too sure but she joined me at my table and it turned out she's a singer. Let's call her G. She showed me her video and what quickly became clear was she wasn't just the slightly nerdy student-y looking girl I'd been chatting to. No, she was hiding an incredible rack under that long flowing dress and she was an expert pole dancer who turned out to be an incredible f**k. She even had a suitcase full of accoutrements for us to try incl toys, outfits, you name it. A real performer. She was very game this one! 1000Rs + room. Thank you very much!

Night 4 : My last night so I returned to Scandallo. I had perhaps the most underwhelming punt of the trip with Mel. A tall leggy mixed race girl. She had a look of a darker Jody Comer. Interestingly enough she was the only girl I met who had one of those awful boob jobs that seem so prevalent among Brazilian girls traveling to London ie with all the scars everywhere. Anyway despite much promise in the buildup in the restaurant she turned out to be a dud  :dash:

- G (repeat) I did a repeat with the girl I met the night before and it was just as good although as I'd met a bunch of British & American lads and was drinking a lot I was a bit pissed by this stage of the night which took the sheen off a little. Anyway she was fantastic!

Day 5 : I was flying back to the UK and arranged to see the blonde model-y medical student Luiza again, this time at a Love Motel on the way to the airport as my farewell punt. In sharp contrast to our previous meeting she was awful. In fact she was just like I had anticipated she'd be when I first met her. It's funny how things turn out. Plus she arrived an hour late which wasn't ideal as I had a flight to catch!  :angry: Oh well!  :dash:

So that was my trip to Brazil! Amazing! I'd encourage anyone to give it a try! It makes me laugh to think of so many people on here in recent years (KT et al) who have this perception of Brazilian women - no they're not all transexuals you f**kwits! In fact many of the girls I met are the polar opposite of the stereotypical Brazilian SP who tend to frequent London. Natural, surgery free and no "extras baby". Plus in relative terms you get a lot more bang for your buck compared to back home  :yahoo:  I'll be back!

Obrigado!  :hi:

Offline JohnWaynes

Thanks so much for the review Night King. Sounds like you had an incredible time.

Which was your favourite city?

What was the sex like? Are they ok with facials and CIM?

And do you think any of these girls would be ok being filmed for extra?

Thanks!

Offline webpunter

'signing in' to this thread to read @TNK's posts at leisure

Offline PilotMan

Offline jonn

Thanks so much for the review Night King. Sounds like you had an incredible time.

Which was your favourite city?

What was the sex like? Are they ok with facials and CIM?

And do you think any of these girls would be ok being filmed for extra?

Thanks!
I'm currently in rio
99% of girls allow cim, with independents it's all included but some girls in prives are now asking for money they ask for 50R but accept 30R (£5) but the prive girls are cheaper. But most don't upcharge
The sex is generally fabulous, all offer bbbj , DT, gagging etc, the girls here are BJ experts and will keep at it for an eternity. Dfk is standard, the girl I met yesterday had her tongue down my throat for an hour.
Some girls charge more for anal, about 50R more. If you are finding them online then it is normally advertised. More girls are not doing anal compared to couple of years ago.
Regarding photos and videos, I'm finding it's 50/50, I've not been charged for this but I don't normally ask on the first meeting. Some girls refuse, most girls have identifyable tattoos and won't allow it.
Prices in prives are about 180R an hour (just under £30)
Independents are 200 - 250R (£32-40)
Termas total cost is roughly 450R (£70)
Online, the following site is good and you can see the types of girls available
This one also, filter on your preferred city
I'm happy to provide updates