Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage ONLY - Katie, Sabai Arom Thai Massage & Beauty, Kilburn  (Read 2109 times)

Offline JackTheStripper

Sabai Arom Thai Massage & Beauty, Kilburn
Location: 209 Belsize Road, North Maida Vale, London, NW6 4AA (2 minutes walk from Kilburn High Road Station)
Price Paid: £50 for 1 hour massage
Therapist: Katie (the owner)
Extras: None Offered  :dash:

Fired off a text to 07714271269 and got a reply after 15 minutes. The front door was locked, so I sent a text to the number above to say I was outside, and Katie came to open the door seconds later.
Now, there is some kind of hair treatment studio upstairs which you have to walk past to go to the massage rooms in the basement. There is some kind of linen cloth separating their half of the shop to the walkway to the basement. There was a man sitting there behind the curtain with another person, couldn't see exactly what he was doing. It's not the kind of hair transplant thins which you can find in Turkey, so I'm not too sure exactly what it was.
Anyway, I walked past and into the basement, asked to go into massage room, remove clothes, and cover myself with towel.
Katie then came back in. She was short, thin, petite, nice body and ass.
Only 2 Thai girls working in the shop, as only 2 massage rooms (I asked Katie).
Massage was very good, however, no mention of extra's (despite me taking my boxers off at the start)

Offline markfin

What is the point of this review???

Offline Driftking

I appreciate this. It's like a TOFTT. Always nice to have info on a place especially if you arebt sure if they do extras. Now at least you know

Offline NoHo

I enjoy a legit massage as well so its nice to know somewhere that you actually get one
Thanks op

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 12:50:34 am by tantraman »

Offline hamchang

To wanr folks not to waste their time going here if they want a happy ending?

Offline JackTheStripper

1) I did check here for previous reviews, for which I couldn’t find any, so it was a TOFTT.
2) “Warn” people about the set up of the premises (having to walk past shared area - it’s not a sole proprietor premises)
3) Inform about the good quality of massage, attractiveness of therapist, but lack of any extras offered!

I know it’s not the most exciting of reviews, but there was not really much to elaborate on apart from what was already written.

Offline earlgreyman

1) I did check here for previous reviews, for which I couldn’t find any, so it was a TOFTT.
2) “Warn” people about the set up of the premises (having to walk past shared area - it’s not a sole proprietor premises)
3) Inform about the good quality of massage, attractiveness of therapist, but lack of any extras offered!

I know it’s not the most exciting of reviews, but there was not really much to elaborate on apart from what was already written.

Thanks for this review, JTS. Even if it's not technically a "punt" it's still helpful for us punters who do like legit massage places as well, but also this type of review forewarns people who might want to visit this particular place - so it's good and very relevant intel. A punter who TOFTT is definitely someone to be grateful for.  :drinks: