Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle viva street cradley heath  (Read 2828 times)

Offline paul28dudley

Ok so this is the 1st time really using this site so not sure if im doing it right but has any1 ever seen danielle off viva street from cradley heath? External Link/Members Only

Offline greg101

I’m going to make a booking. She looks like she’d give a good service.

Offline Jasonk71

Just texted her. Says she is English & will do anything that I want

Offline paul28dudley

I phoned for a booking tomoz she does 15mins for 30 if u guys go before then let me know how u get on

Offline greg101

I phoned for a booking tomoz she does 15mins for 30 if u guys go before then let me know how u get on

Keep us all updated.  £30 for 15 minutes seems good to me, a quick pump and dump, interested to know.

Offline Night king

I would avoid this one does bareback just been confirmed by text,  She looks like a drug user :scare:

Offline greg101

I would avoid this one does bareback just been confirmed by text,  She looks like a drug user :scare:

I booked her this morning prior to reading this, I never found anything to suggest she was a drug user and she told me 'no condom no sex', so.......

Offline Night king

I sent text yesterday day did ask is everything with condom , She said oral was without sex was with condom, Ok I said has I use punting phone I switched it off switched on this morning, get text from her asking if I wanted sex without condom and when I wanted to come, I didn't not respond to her,

Offline Night king

I can't do screen shot it's old phone

Offline paul28dudley

I tried phoning to confirm a booking and it went dead so emailed, received 1 back but it was a mans email address so I've decided to avoid this 1 something doesn't feel right   

Offline greg101

I tried phoning to confirm a booking and it went dead so emailed, received 1 back but it was a mans email address so I've decided to avoid this 1 something doesn't feel right   

Just tried ringing and it rang fine, she answered.  I reviewed her, she was a good punt. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 12:56:00 pm by greg101 »

Offline paul28dudley

Offline greg101

I grow weary of these bollocks posts. Do what any NORMAL person would do and pay her a visit or fuck off back to your Fortnite game and school homework.

Offline paul28dudley

You seem very protective of this girl, what u getting so angry about.

Offline greg101

I’ve seen her once. I get fucked off with stupid people. Member since 2017, zero reviews, another leech. Says he rang but got disconnected, does not text but sends email, has hissy fit over ‘male’ email addy. You don’t have the common sense to call back or text, you say you don’t know what to do?

The above tells me everything I need to know about you, I stand by my previous statement.

On the 3rd post you claimed you made a booking, I bet you were a no show and she saved your number
under ‘Timewasting cunt’. When you flashed up on her screen she hit the reject button.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 02:48:44 pm by greg101 »

Offline paul28dudley

Like i said i tried phoning bk but was dead. Not really a hissy fit was it. And yh i have been a member since then but decided to give it a miss until lately so just want to be confident I'm not going to have money taken with no action that's all   

Offline paul28dudley

If u read it i say i phoned on day to confirm it 

Offline greg101

Like i said i tried phoning bk but was dead.

Dead? I rang and it worked fine. You asked what you should do, sneak into your moms room and wank off to her Gratton catalogue. Get a calculator and type 58008, hold it upside down and laugh like a schoolboy.

Offline paul28dudley

Good for you it worked well done want a medal?

James999

Dead? I rang and it worked fine. You asked what you should do, sneak into your moms room and wank off to her Gratton catalogue. Get a calculator and type 58008, hold it upside down and laugh like a schoolboy.

That post got reported by some twat Fishermansfriend https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=249414 he thinks it's overly aggressive, Fucking hell how hard is he / she working at to be offended  :thumbsdown:

Offline greg101

That post got reported by some twat Fishermansfriend https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=249414 he thinks it's overly aggressive, Fucking hell how hard is he / she working at to be offended  :thumbsdown:

That's the problem James, there are dick heads on this site.  18 posts in 6 months and he thinks he's somebody.   

Offline Jasonk71

She has special offers on today. One hour for £60

Offline greg101

Thanks JasonK71, I enjoyed the 30 mins with her. An hour for £60 is a bargain!

James999

She has special offers on today. One hour for £60

I just looked at her pictures, she obviously realised she was overcharging  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 12:18:42 pm by James999 »

Offline greg101

I just looked at her pictures, she obviously realised she was overcharging  :sarcastic:

James, to be fair she looks better in the flesh and she is VERY friendly.  I still think she is a great punt!

James999

James, to be fair she looks better in the flesh

You see that I find hard to believe, why would a woman use pictures of herself that don't show her in her best light  :unknown:

Offline greg101

Good question, all I know is this.  When I arrived I took one look at her and thought 5/10.  I'd pump it.  She has a cute sexy smile and nice voice, she was flirty and I enjoyed myself.  Photos can be photoshopped or messed with and filtered, we've all seen a good looking girl on the pics and then turned up to a right hound.  This was different, she looks better in the flesh. 

James999

hotos can be photoshopped or messed with and filtered, we've all seen a good looking girl on the pics and then turned up to a right hound.  This was different, she looks better in the flesh.

So why would she mess around with photo's / photoshop to make herself look worse then  :unknown:

Offline greg101

That’s not what I said. I never said SHE photoshopped her pics I implied that others do.

Offline Jasonk71

Is she far from Cradley train station?

Offline greg101

Map says 1 mile (22 minutes).  I parked 1 minute walking away.

She'll about a one minute walk away from Euronics Colley gate.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 01:26:56 pm by greg101 »

James999

That’s not what I said. I never said SHE photoshopped her pics I implied that others do.

So why is photoshop relevant?

If they're not photoshopped that's what she looks like, the camera doesn't lie  :hi:

Offline greg101

You made a comment about her looks and the fact she altered her price to compensate. I suggested don’t go by those photos as she looks better in the flesh. I stated some girls photoshop their photos and you are expecting a stunner but don’t get that. Not sure why you never got that as I thought I explained it clearly. Bottom line she looks better in the flesh.

Offline greg101

So why is photoshop relevant?

If they're not photoshopped that's what she looks like, the camera doesn't lie  :hi:

I suggest you never buy a car off of eBay or online.

James999

You seem to be dragging in loads of irrelevances, I simply pointed out that if she's more attractive than her pictures (not sure how that can be) she would update her pictures, Iappreciate you may have had a good time with her but she's seriously not a looker.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 02:41:59 pm by James999 »

Offline greg101

She’s a 5/10. Good punt. Looks better in the flesh. That’s it. The rest of your discussion is redundant, as is mine. /thread

Offline scutty brown

in the photos she looks like a junkie living out of a suitcase
I wouldn't touch her, too much inherent risk

Offline Fishermansfriend

Greg101 needs to go to anger management classes  civility costs nothing.

Offline paul28dudley

Totally agree greg101 has serious issues 

Offline greg101

Totally agree greg101 has serious issues

Lads Lads, hold your horses.  Serious issue? come on.  I don't like leeches, none of us do and Paul - you are a Leech, big time and there is no denying it.  And as for anger management? I have little tolerance for people that are clearly stupid, and yes Paul I'm thinking of you here mate (again).  No offence intended, so PLEASE Fishermansfriend; hit the report button again, you know you want to.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:29:11 pm by greg101 »

James999

in the photos she looks like a junkie living out of a suitcase
I wouldn't touch her, too much inherent risk

But Greg assures us she doesn't use photoshop  :sarcastic:

And is better in real life  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

But Greg assures us she doesn't use photoshop  :sarcastic:

And is better in real life  :unknown:

Maybe she was having a bad day when the photos were taken.......just putting some makeup on would have helped

Offline Cryton123

This thread is an interesting read. For what it’s worth I very much doubt I’d book her due to the fact she looks too scrawny for me and has a druggy look about her. But each to their own.

And I’d say Greg101 is a trusted, contributing member on here so his reviews and opinions should be trusted. He’s been honest with his description so take what you want from it and move on! (Especially if you’ve never contributed with any reviews...)  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

This thread is an interesting read.

My main takeaways are: there is a lot of fucking snow in the Midlands, James must have been bored this weekend and I didn't realise Grattan was still going. Fond mammaries.

Offline Night king

Greg101 you was having none of  it she's barebacker, the proof is there, get your self checked out at gum clinic mate!