Author Topic: SLUTTY PETIT EBONY - Liverpool Street  (Read 1065 times)


4 review(s) for SLUTTY PETIT EBONY  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

I tried to see this one, based on the photos and the neutral on here. Would have walked if it was a b&s and the maid confirmed it’s the girl in the pics. Comms all good until I got there, radio silence, tried phone and text, no response. Waited 10 mins, then left.

This maid will say yes to everyone and whoever gets there first will get the booking, I reckon. Avoid unless you have plans b, c and d.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
External Link/Members Only

I tried to see this one, based on the photos and the neutral on here. Would have walked if it was a b&s and the maid confirmed it’s the girl in the pics. Comms all good until I got there, radio silence, tried phone and text, no response. Waited 10 mins, then left.

This maid will say yes to everyone and whoever gets there first will get the booking, I reckon. Avoid unless you have plans b, c and d.

I had that the other day..
Unprofessional bastards..

A while back I rang spoke too, English accent, agreed dfk and owo, something didn't add up..
I cancelled..
Read on the other review is a lying bitch..
Bullshit services..
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 03:38:12 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
I remember reading that this was B&S. However, I was about to give up the ghost until the censor's board got back to me:

B&S

Nathalie

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 09:22:22 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ron89

I remember reading that this was B&S. However, I was about to give up the ghost until the censor's board got back to me:

B&S

Nathalie

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
I don’t recall the neutral review claim it was a b&s. Annoyed now.

Edit - re-read the neutral, “definitely her and even better in person”, Jesus wept  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 09:39:31 pm by Ron89 »

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
I don’t recall the neutral review claim it was a b&s. Annoyed now.

Edit - re-read the neutral, “definitely her and even better in person”, Jesus wept  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Calls herself Remy.

It was a bait & switch.

Saw one other neutral review on her, and even at £180, I was quite eager to try her.

Texted before hand and asked if she was available and if she offered DFK. She replied yes to both. So I called and said what time I would like to come and then she texted me the postcode. I've been to this address on Blackfriars Road three times now. My first punt there which I reviewed was amazing, but that WG doesn't appear to be active anymore.

Had my second punt there with French Venus External Link/Members Only. As least I believe it was her. It was terrible. I did it on impulse and she did not deliver. Kinda put me off for a while.

Then I saw Remy's profile which I had been eyeing up for a few months. So today I went for it. Very good English over the phone. Easy enough navigating myself into the large apartment building, and French Venus opens the door... so I go in. She leads me to the bedroom and then I ask where the BLACK girl for the profile is that I actually called for. She says, she thinks she is busy. So I just sigh and leave. Whether she remembered me or not, I don't know, but I wasn't about to settle for her.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ron89


I saw that, I figured by the other neutral review that the girl in the pics has been genuine at some point and acknowledged in my review that I would have walked if b&s. My annoyance is with the guy saying it’s 10/10 the girl in the pics, granted not an established reviewer.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 07:35:22 am by Ron89 »