Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LouisaT  (Read 2049 times)

1 review(s) for LouisaT (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline trumps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Louisa about a year ago in Surbiton. Bit more of a MILF PSE than GFE, but still had lots of DFK, OWO etc.. Lovely nice big F cup tits so I was happy there. Other than the fact that it was a good punt I can't really recall any more, and although I'm reviewing as a positive I have to confess that I haven't returned for round 2, although I keep her in my HL and have considered going again on a few occasions - I guess like most I simply have a list of favourites that take priority.

Offline mh

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Louisa about a year ago in Surbiton. Bit more of a MILF PSE than GFE, but still had lots of DFK, OWO etc.. Lovely nice big F cup tits so I was happy there. Other than the fact that it was a good punt I can't really recall any more, and although I'm reviewing as a positive I have to confess that I haven't returned for round 2, although I keep her in my HL and have considered going again on a few occasions - I guess like most I simply have a list of favourites that take priority.

I met Louisa about 2 years ago as a duo with Mary aka "Cheeky Chinese" who sadly retired a few months later. Out of the two, Mary provided most of my enjoyment that day. I could not get over Louisa's unconvincing moaning - or perhaps she really was coming all the time! It was a pleasant enough duo, but not exceptional. I saw Mary on her own before this and had just as much fun.

robs one

I have had her on my HL for some time now but im a little put off by over acting so ill give that a miss, thanks