Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 2293 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Anya - External Link/Members Only - is well reviewed so I don't propose going into a vast amount of detail. So, keeping things reasonably brief:

Cost: £70 for 30 minute incall

Comms: A bit odd. I texted a few days prior to the punt to request an appointment but then heard nothing until the morning of the punt when I received a text which simply said "OK". After that further texts were answered promptly. Her English is not brilliant but understandable.

Looks: Good looking Thai girl with a great body and very nice (enhanced) tits. AW pictures are reasonably accurate but don't all do her justice.

Services: Everything I wanted. Lots of kissing (with tongue), OWO, cock & ball licking, sex (multiple positions), anal, CIM. Massage to finish. Overran by about 5 minutes. Indicated that a duo might be possible with her girlfriend but I didn't go into any more detail - maybe next time! 

Attitude: Great attitude. Didn't hold back. All services delivered with great enthusiasm.

Conclusion: Without doubt the best punt I have had for a very long time - probably one of the best ever. Wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

Offline Littlefoot

One of my favourite punts also.  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review TWW  :hi:

Sounds good on her own and I'd be interested in a duo depending on who her girlfriend is, anyone got any idea's?

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review TWW  :hi:

Sounds good on her own and I'd be interested in a duo depending on who her girlfriend is, anyone got any idea's?

Katie?

Offline Juankerr

Katie?

I thought Katie but they are allegedly sisters or am I mistaken on that?

Offline Littlefoot

I thought Katie but they are allegedly sisters or am I mistaken on that?

Yeah sisters, but the apple twins worked well together.  :wackogirl:

Offline Juankerr

Yeah sisters, but the apple twins worked well together.  :wackogirl:

Thanks for confirming  :hi:

I read duo and immediately thought interactive 3some, little Juan got over excited  :D

I've had many good MFF duo's with no interaction between the WG's so this could be a good option given the services on offer.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 06:32:59 pm by Juankerr »

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Katie?

Katie would be my guess but that's all it would be - a guess.

Only one way to find out of course & I hope to do that the next time I venture forth into Brum.

Offline baseball_99

I've asked both Katie & Anya separately in the past about a duo with each other and they seem happy to do so, I know there's a review on them both together somewhere.

Now that they are both in the same apartment and claim to have left the group, arranging a duo meeting should hopefully be simpler.

I'm visiting Thailand in May so don't wanna cough up £140 for a duo meeting which will last 30mins, I can probably get it a lot cheaper out there, for longer and they'll interact with each other.