Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani Jasmine - Bradford  (Read 1085 times)

11 review(s) for Pakistani Jasmine (5 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SasukeUchiha

Going to Thailand this week, so  I thought I’ll do something special as a last punt before flying out. However this was a mistake. I’ve never really gone above the 70-80 quid mark for punts as I usually stick to the local rommies so this was supposed to be somehitng huge for me, especially considering the positive reviews and the fact that jasmine was a Pakistani made it extra special.

So after work I sent off a few messages and agreed for the meeting, 120 quid 1 hour which included two shots and owo. 120 is the most I’ve ever been willing to spend so after debating with myself for a few minutes, I cashed out and off I went.

We agreed to meet for 5.45 however with the m62 being a pile of shit like usual, I was stuck in traffic but I messaged jasmine and told her I was late and if that would cause any problems, she said no it’s fine, just pop a message when I’m there. I ended up arriving around 6.05pm and was parked up on Vincent street. This is when it went downhill:

Fired a message off saying I was here, she said wait for a few mins. That was fine, however 20 minutes passed and so I messaged again, this time she said give her 10 mins, I said that’s 30 minutes altogether she’s making me wait and she said because I came late, another appointment clashed. Why she didn’t tell me this when I messaged her on motorway is beyond me but I decided to wait out anyways. Anothe 20 minutes pass and now I am fuming, no way is an appointment going 1 hour over the clock when she specifically booked that slot for me. So I messaged again but this time she said she’ll be 10 mins. That was it for me, I drove off.

Ended up going two streets below into Sunbridge street and had a 1 hour 80 minute punt with a lovely Chinese lady, albeit bait and switch with a similar set up to the wellington street oriental I’ve reviewed before.

So for me this is a straight red, I hate giving a red when in fact the punt may have been good but I’ve been forced to do so out of principal. Making someone wait 10-15 minutes may be fine but making them wait for nearly an hour is a pisstake especially when you have agreed to the time.  Definitely not the best of ways to start off my high end punts, I think I’ll be sticking to rommies for now, at least they have a sense of timing.

External Link/Members Only