Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara_Goldilocks - wow can this girl talk.  (Read 1914 times)

29 review(s) for Barbara_Goldilocks (24 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Ahussain1171

External Link/Members Only

Meet- 2 weeks ago
Cost - £150 for 1 hour

I met Barbara a few weeks ago but back then she did not have her current picture uploaded. Booking was pretty straightforward arranged a meet after work.

In person Barabara is average looking, I would say that she is quite butch even. Pretty if I’ve had a few otherwise no. But I was in and wanted to bust a nut. Shower offered and taken.

Once out the shower I think she must’ve spoken for a good ten minutes before my dick was in her mouth. My god was she going on about something that happened during that day. Despite all the nonsense the girl gave one heck of a blowjob. Very attentive. After this we switched to doggy and ended with a facial.

Now for the next 10/15 minutes while I was getting a massage this girl must’ve told me her life story. But I guess it’s better then silence right? Maybe not.

She was making any moves so I had to take initiative. Got her blowing me again. Didn’t want to fuck again so switched between hands and mouth. Didn’t think I would come again but credit to the girl she got me to erupt again which makes this a neutral.

All in all blowie was great but physically not very attractive. Face is 5/10. Body size 12. But I think she spoke less it wouldn’t be so bad. Pricey as well for what’s out there.

And no I would not return again.

Offline king tarzan

Sounds like hygiene issues have been dealt with.
Needs to focus on less waffling.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline a_test_person

Sounds like hygiene issues have been dealt with.
Needs to focus on less waffling.

That's just a polite way to say she's an Olympic level timewaster. I was annoyed at myself for letting her get away with it.