Erika Glam -
External Link/Members OnlyPhoned Erika before lunch to arrange a meet later in the day.
Erika is an experienced escort and very careful about meeting clients. She provided an exact time to phone her and a street name to meet and confirmed rate. Booked 30 mins.
Upon phoning a text was sent with precise location. She always uses a different location on each visit. Parking - usual Belfast difficulties but got a free space close by.
This location was a real apartment (not a short stay) in a city centre street. It was busy, with people and builders coming and going. The flat itself was excellent. Great shower, drink offered and accepted, spacious, clean and friendly. Her rates are as advertised.
The list of services are on her profile - she is very open about what's on offer and what is not. Hygiene is very important to Erika - if it's important to you too then you've nothing to worry about.
The positives - Erika is gorgeous. She must be one of the few escorts who uses her real age on her profile - she looks much younger. She doesn't look exactly like her photos as she prefers to be plainer - she doesn't wear much make up - I prefer this so I was in for a real treat. Her body is the best of any escort I have met - no enhancements - completely toned, athletic, trimmed figure. Wow.
She began with a strip tease, gfe, and lots of eye contact. Like I said earlier - she is an experienced professional escort.
OWO, various positions, finish with COB.
With shower before and after took over 30 mins. She is not a clock watcher but is popular - so a quick chat and then had to go.
Not really any negatives for me. She is very smart and knows what she likes and doesn't like. As long as you can respect her wishes and respect her as a person then you'll have a blast. If you are looking to turn up and have a quick bang probably best to try someone else. Her rates are higher than I normally go for.
I've always wondered what it would be like to be with someone completely out of my league - now I know!
