Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina_Stefany - Tower Hill  (Read 3696 times)

9 review(s) for Latina_Stefany (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All Comms via text and booked for 30 minutes at £80 with few hours notice.

Location is a hotel few minutes walk from Tower Hill tube station. Once I reached the location, the room number was shared. She opened the door with a smile and welcomed me in.

She is the girl that you see on her profile. Short, pretty face, enhanced boobs and nice ass. Those face pictures in her profile are filtered but her body shape is accurate. Overall I am happy with her look.

Paperwork done and started with DFK. Nice sloppy sensual DFK with lot of tongue action.
OWO is not available, I usually do OW and not an issue for me. She gave an excellent covered BJ with lot of eye contact, good attention to balls, DT and took my full length.  :thumbsup:

Sex in different positions (Missy, reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl and Doggy), all provided with good enthusiasm.  :thumbsup:
I pumped her nicely and finished inside the condom.

Not a clock watcher, does not rush, her English is limited but good enough for a chat.

Overall she provides very good service and I left fully satisfied.  :yahoo:

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review?

Is she Mexican and also the state of play with regard to the perennial question??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

Cheers for the review?

Is she Mexican and also the state of play with regard to the perennial question??
:hi:
She said she is Mexican.
Yes, she is a bubble butt contender.  :angelgirl:

Offline bonapati

Do the pictures in her AW gallery represent her true waist line or are they photoshopped?

Offline sunnyj

Do the pictures in her AW gallery represent her true waist line or are they photoshopped?
I would say those AW gallery pictures represent her body.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Well done SunnyJ ... seems like a good one at vfm !!!   :thumbsup:

Offline Bloody foreigner

I’ve seen her today. Bit disappointed...

Will post review during the night

Offline PatMacGroin

Thanks for the TOFTT review OP.

Enjoys list includes CIM (at discretion) which must a be a porky if she also refuses OWO. Real shame as the gallery is very tempting, reluctantly off the HL.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks for the TOFTT review OP.

Enjoys list includes CIM (at discretion) which must a be a porky if she also refuses OWO. Real shame as the gallery is very tempting, reluctantly off the HL.
Someone said in another review of her that
facial is included but OWO is extra £40 which is bit high. Not sure about CIM.
As I said in my above review, her face pictures are filtered but her body shape is accurate.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 09:29:46 am by sunnyj »

Offline sunnyj

Thanks  :hi:
If you are someone like me who only do OW than she is ok for 30 minutes at £80. Her hour rate £150 is bit high and may not be vfm.

Offline PatMacGroin

Someone said in another review of her that
facial is included but OWO is extra £40 which is bit high. Not sure about CIM.
As I said in my above review, her face pictures are filtered but her body shape is accurate.

Thanks for clarifying. I nearly missed the new review. Strangely it's not  currently showing in the neutral rating part of the review index section at the top of the page. Odd :unknown:

Offline sunnyj

Thanks for clarifying. I nearly missed the new review. Strangely it's not  currently showing in the neutral rating part of the review index section at the top of the page. Odd :unknown:
She now got few more reviews and it gives a good view of her service and look.

Offline sunnyj

At her current rate of £60 for 30mins is a vfm.