Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena xxx (Harrow)  (Read 36339 times)

3 review(s) for Chanel Chance (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DH

I see she has got new number on her new profile, a bit confused now so which number do u guys use to contact her?

Offline Steve2

The original still works and the new one

Offline SamLP

First time poster. I've been following this forum for around a month and was encouraged to see Xena from the reviews on here. Tried and tried to contact her for a month and nearly gave up, but I got lucky today. Now I know what all the fuss is about.

Offline punk

you know those girls must be raking it in mucho £££££

Offline iPad3

you know those girls must be raking it in mucho £££££

And good luck to them, if more of them embraced the ethic these 2 have we would all be a lot richer ( in one way or another)

Offline LEOJONTY

They are going holiday again for a week from Thursday. I WS unlucky could not see them today. Had to cancelled coz of bad traffic.

Offline punk

And good luck to them, if more of them embraced the ethic these 2 have we would all be a lot richer ( in one way or another)

yep, and no criticism from me.

som2083

First time poster. I've been following this forum for around a month and was encouraged to see Xena from the reviews on here. Tried and tried to contact her for a month and nearly gave up, but I got lucky today. Now I know what all the fuss is about.

Just curious, how may customers she meet-up per days

I hear she having English course in the morning

Offline SamLP

Yes, she goes to a local college in the mornings to improve her English and starts bookings from either 1 or 2pm, I can't remember which one.

I didn't ask her how many customers she meets but she does seem popular on this forum, and I had a difficult time getting hold of her previously. One time her friend Nicole answered and told me she was busy. I thought of asking her if she was available instead, but bottled it. I regretted it afterwards.

Offline Steve2

Nicole is a good alternative if Xena is busy or at college

Offline Tonyleung

Agreed - I have seen Nicole and I anjoyed my time.

ALyons

som2083

But, just difficult to book :unknown:

They look very busy. That why sometimes, I wondering how many customers they see per day

Offline dld123

Just spent an hour with Xena. External Link/Members Only
Wont write a review as it`s all been said before.She really is a gem though.
 The place is very discreet, her manner is so relaxing, she`s quite gorgeous and looks much younger than she is.
I could imagine she would be an excellent choice for someone who is looking for a first time punt!

Offline The High Sparrow

Just spent an hour with Xena. External Link/Members Only
Wont write a review as it`s all been said before.She really is a gem though.
 The place is very discreet, her manner is so relaxing, she`s quite gorgeous and looks much younger than she is.
I could imagine she would be an excellent choice for someone who is looking for a first time punt!

Absolutely agree with that.

Offline Jason1971

Does anyone have her postcode since need to know how easier to get to by public transport before booking.

Thanks

Offline iPad3

Does anyone have her postcode since need to know how easier to get to by public transport before booking.

Thanks

Don't recall the postcode but not the easiest, i recall it's a good walk from any tube station or you can take a bus.

endomorph

I would say she looks 33.....not as much as 40.........she's at the Uxbridge Road end HA3 6BB.

Does that answer your question?

Offline Jason1971

Thanks I knew the postcode was on this review somewhere.

Offline tel_house

Don't recall the postcode but not the easiest, i recall it's a good walk from any tube station or you can take a bus.

Take the H12 bus from outside Stanmore Underground station (every 10 mins) and get off at All Saints Mews (WG) and is only a few minutes walk if you go through the graveyard.

Offline Tonyleung

And the KFC drive through is quite close too.

Offline Convince Me

Both buckets are 'finger lickin good' !!

Offline iPad3

And the KFC drive through is quite close too.

What's the procedure for getting the bus to stop while you order your chicken then??

Offline Tonyleung

have a duo and while you reload send one of the ladies to get a bucket of chciken.

ALyons

have a duo and while you reload send one of the ladies to get a bucket of chciken.

:D

Offline LastManCumings

If you get to Harrow and Wealdstone station (by train or tube), take bus 140/182 towards Harrow Weald/Oxhey lane.
Get down at 'Harrow Weald bus garage' stop. This is opposite the KFC drive thru. Cross the road and it's a 7-10 min walk to her place off Elms Rd.

Wapunga

Amazing girl. Excellent service

Offline kong

this girl sounds great but the public transport sounds like a nightmare!

Offline adindas

this girl sounds great but the public transport sounds like a nightmare!

It should not be a nightmare if you are familiar with London Public Transportation system.
Bus 140/182 towards Harrow Weald/Oxhey lane is quite frequent. Get down at 'Harrow Weald bus garage' stop