Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena xxx (Harrow)  (Read 36333 times)

3 review(s) for Chanel Chance (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tel_house

I've just noticed that Xena's profile External Link/Members Only has been taken over by Chanel Chance a 33yo Hungarian & Nicole's  External Link/Members Only has been taken over by Savanah hot

All the photos and most of the info has gone and the FB is hidden

I do hope they will return as I'm keen to visit them again

ALyons

That sucks.

What happened to Sissy as well?

Offline Steve2

Very strange. I will try and find out more information

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Steve2

Has anyone got a screenshot of Xena's or Nicoles profile from before it was changed?

Or did anyone use Nicoles email address ( not the Adultwork one) to contact her?

grandmaster-ram-rod

steve the postcode that the new girls are  showing  is an Hotel at south mimms very popular with touring girls . or new girls with no flat to work in

Offline punk

grandmaster-ram-rod

could be the end?

lets hope not I had her on my HL  :(

maybe shes just having a break and will be back, maybe thats why they have the feedback hidden so the new girls using them cant fuck the accounts up
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:10:28 pm by grandmaster-ram-rod »

Offline Steve2

Maybe she will come back with a new profile and I can keep her to myself ;)

No reply yet to my text :(

grandmaster-ram-rod

there is still a verication pic on her profile , not sure if its her

Offline punk

its here, afraid they have gone

grandmaster-ram-rod

its here, afraid they have gone

bugger another good one I missed :mad:

Offline Steve2

That pic is Xena . 100%

Offline Convince Me

I would wait for the Easter Hols to past. Maybe the girls have gone home. Easter is an important holiday across EE. A quick look on AW for a decent EE keeps throwing up 'away for Easter'.

grandmaster-ram-rod

I would wait for the Easter Hols to past. Maybe the girls have gone home. Easter is an important holiday across EE. A quick look on AW for a decent EE keeps throwing up 'away for Easter'.

I had an email from a regu;ar, she is away back home until the 26th so fingers crossed

Offline Tonyleung

I met them both Nicole is shrewd lady - I wouldn't put it past her to sell her profiles - their popularity and service is enough that we'd repeat sessions with both girls. I certainly "wood".
Finger crossed chaps :).

Offline Steve2

Xena should start back to college on 22nd, and said she was returning on the 20th. I am sure all will be explained

Offline tel_house

Xena should start back to college on 22nd, and said she was returning on the 20th. I am sure all will be explained

Nicole also told me that they would be back on 19/20 April when I saw them a couple of weeks ago. She also told me it was their flat not just somewhere they worked from.

Let hope they return after Easter

Offline Ghost

i remember reading their profiles saying last day, back on the 20th.

grandmaster-ram-rod

Offline Steve2

That is NOT Xena. I spoke with her this morning and She has no idea what is going on with hers and Nicole's profiles

They are coming back on the 20th

Hits on the pics include

Author Topic: Suspected AdultWork Scams - UK Punting
www.ukpunting.com › ... › Suspected AdultWork Scams
Jan 21, 2014 - 25 posts - ‎3 authors
55 × 71 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Town: Peterborough County: Peterborough Region: East of ...
kurvenreicher Zuwachs bei shivala - Berichte, Erfahrungen ...
hurentest.at/showthread.php?t=181496‎Translate this page
92 × 120 - kurvenreicher Zuwachs bei shivala EROTIK-MASSAGEN in München.
Massage tanja - rüdesheimerstrasse 5 , münchen - Berichte ...
huren-test-forum.lusthaus.cc/showthread.p...‎Translate this page
92 × 120 - Erzähle den Damen vom LH Forum... dass du hier einen tollen Erlebnisbericht über sie gelesen hast... bzw. umgekehrt, liebe Mädels, bittet euren nächsten Gast ...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 12:52:50 pm by Steve2 »

Offline smiths

That is NOT Xena. I spoke with her this morning and She has no idea what is going on with hers and Nicole's profiles

They are coming back on the 20th

Hits on the pics include

Author Topic: Suspected AdultWork Scams - UK Punting
www.ukpunting.com › ... › Suspected AdultWork Scams
Jan 21, 2014 - 25 posts - ‎3 authors
55 × 71 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Town: Peterborough County: Peterborough Region: East of ...
kurvenreicher Zuwachs bei shivala - Berichte, Erfahrungen ...
hurentest.at/showthread.php?t=181496‎Translate this page
92 × 120 - kurvenreicher Zuwachs bei shivala EROTIK-MASSAGEN in München.
Massage tanja - rüdesheimerstrasse 5 , münchen - Berichte ...
huren-test-forum.lusthaus.cc/showthread.p...‎Translate this page
92 × 120 - Erzähle den Damen vom LH Forum... dass du hier einen tollen Erlebnisbericht über sie gelesen hast... bzw. umgekehrt, liebe Mädels, bittet euren nächsten Gast ...

Good to hear mate. :thumbsup:

Offline Convince Me

she has her pics back up now if thats he pic

External Link/Members Only

Steve, I recognise the pics, who is the imposter & can you recommend her?

grandmaster-ram-rod

pretty sure its a PG scam , she has changed her location, and has no phone number , and has written 24th april at the top suggesting she will be available then, giving her/him a chance to make a few quid maybe

Offline Steve2

I think it may be a PG scam

Offline Convince Me

I met them both Nicole is shrewd lady - I wouldn't put it past her to sell her profiles - their popularity and service is enough that we'd repeat sessions with both girls. I certainly "wood".

What good are the profiles if the feedback is hidden? Perhaps we should all get into the habit of putting the girls name down when leaving feedback. It may deter 'shrewd' profile owners from passing them on.

Offline Steve2

That's why the feedback is hidden. Most of the feedback mentions "Xena"

Offline punk

I think it may be a PG scam

looks like their accounts have been hacked.

Offline punk

yeah i second that, the brains behind the outfit imo

sash

Thanks Steve2- Xena always a pleasure.
not wanting to break rules on here but with a known highly recommended girl like her (and others), maybe there could be an area/directory where the girl's name and number are kept - maybe thats silly but would be good to x-ref or search on mobile numbers as well as profile names.

LL

Thanks Steve2- Xena always a pleasure.
not wanting to break rules on here but with a known highly recommended girl like her (and others), maybe there could be an area/directory where the girl's name and number are kept - maybe thats silly but would be good to x-ref or search on mobile numbers as well as profile names.
I'm not sure if the girls would be happy about that as I guess they don't want tonnes of random guys calling them if they're taking a break, or are overseas.  It's best to PM people who have seen the girl you're interested in, if you're looking for her number (and it's not displayed).  The difference is a couple of extra people contacting her when her number is not displayed on her profile (as if anybody asked me for a WGs number I would only give it out to an established member here and not to a lurker), as opposed to potentially hundreds of enquiries if her number were to be listed here (effectively in the public domain 24/7).

sash

good point - yes ignore my inexperience there ;)

LL

good point - yes ignore my inexperience there ;)
That's only my gut feeling about it.  Perhaps just as many girls would actually appreciate the extra publicity :hi:

jimbobwood

Well done Steve!

She is next on the list, might see her Tuesday Morning.

Offline tel_house

She is next on the list, might see her Tuesday Morning.

You wont be dissapointed JBW

ALyons

Steve you are a credit to this place.  :hi:

som2083

Steve you are a credit to this place.  :hi:

Free for 2 hours service :yahoo:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 09:45:01 pm by som2083 »

Offline Steve2

They are back :)

They are totally mystified as to who could have hijacked their profiles

As far as they know, no one knew their passwords

They can still be contacted on their old numbers and on 2 new ones that should be posted later today

I'm not sure that Adultwork will give them their old profiles back and will not let them use their existing mobile numbers on their new profiles. They get a message saying the old numbers are already in use.

apeter

Hi Steve, Do you have xena's number?

Offline Steve2

07425 919147 is her new number

Offline cardsout

what road does she live on? how far from the closest station, ive never been to harrow before, is it a safe area?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 12:20:07 pm by cardsout »

Offline ddfun

Very safe area. Towards the North end of HA3 6BB. Nearest tubes Harrow and Wealdstone......or Stanmore. Not the easiest place to get to without a car.

Offline adindas

Very safe area. Towards the North end of HA3 6BB. Nearest tubes Harrow and Wealdstone......or Stanmore. Not the easiest place to get to without a car.

HA3 6DW

Offline tel_house

HA3 6DW

There is a bus from outside Stanmore tube station to the end of the road.

PM me if you need more detailed info

Offline Rowntree

Tried to book Xena yesterday (have seen her about 4 times before) but she was heavily booked - so decided to try Nicole.

On arrival met both of them - they are such kind and polite girls.  Nicole was even concerned she was taking one of Xena's clients.

Had a lovely hour with Nicole - really enjoyed myself and will definitely see her again - especially as Xena is hard to book.

Thanks again Steve.

Offline Steve2

Glad you enjoyed Nicole

A different but good experience

I saw Xena yesterday morning and she said she had a busy day to come. Still excellent

Offline Jimmyredcab

I saw Xena yesterday morning and she said she had a busy day to come. Still excellent

Pleased you had a good punt, just as well you were one of the first and not the 24th of the day.     :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Glad you enjoyed Nicole

A different but good experience

Good to hear Steve. :thumbsup:

Offline Rickrabbit

Has anyone who has visited Xena got the impression that she might be a "back to back, quick rubdown with the wet wipes and last weeks copy of the Sporting Life - and on to the next one" kinda girl? She seems tempting though.... mmmm?!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:26:56 pm by Rickrabbit »