Author Topic: Helen at Xiang Xiangs - Middlesbrough  (Read 1714 times)


18 review(s) for oxoXiangXiangoxo (13 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354835) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jonone

External Link/Members Only
I've been to Xiang Xiangs plenty of times now. I was wanting to see Xiang Xiang herself but she was going to London for a few days so went to see Helen. Comms were all done by text very quickly. The door was allready open when I got there and Helen was waiting for me and I must say I was impressed. I'd say no more than 5ft 2 a size 6 and wearing a little deep red silky thing. She went upstairs first and what a sight, little tight arse with a thong. Into the bedroom and payed 60 for 30 minutes. Helen is an attractive girl really long black hair and I'd say mid twenties. She took her underwear off and she has a lovely figure, slim but shapely with lovely pert tits with big dark nipples and an added bonus of a hairy pussy, trimmed but still a full bush. I sat on the bed and had a good play and suck on her tits. Next I layed  on the bed and she started kissing me all over which felt really good. Oral was covered but she still gave a great BJ, plenty of spit, deep throat and face fucking. Sex was next with her on top front and reverse and she can fuck like a bunny, even slipped a finger up her tight little arse. She climbed off I took the blob off and got her to sit on my face, she gave me a nice oily handjob as I licked and sucked her pussy and arse. Wasn't long before I shot my load, Helen cleaned me up and layed next to me giving a bit of light stroking on my chest and stomach and had a bit of chat. Time up and left after 35 minutes.
Helen is a pleasant girl with a lovely slim figure and would see her again. Service's are basic but you go to see her expecting this you won't be disappointed. Was nice to spend some time with petite chinese girl.