Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha @ Chingford Massage  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Buzz666

Saw Sasha @ External Link/Members Only

The girl: women mid 30s siberian/native not EE looking, small tits, cute arse, said she used to work old Street

Massage - £40 30 mins massage naked

She was polite and asked what massage I needed
She did a deep tissue one in specific areas due to tightness from sports. I would go back to her just for that but she is pricey for a sports massage

Flipped me over stroked my body and said I could touch her all over but no fingers in, she got wet and seemed to enjoy it more than I did lol I finished and we had a nice chat and she hot towels me down.

I'd go back to her for a sports massage if she was cheaper, but for a hand job she ain't bad prices

Offline daniorerio

Thanks for the heads-up, Buzzbat!

I couldn't see her mentioned/shown on the Chingford Massage site. Any further info on appearance??

cheers,
DR

Offline Love2come

Saw Sasha @ External Link/Members Only

The girl: women mid 30s siberian/native not EE looking, small tits, cute arse, said she used to work old Street

Massage - £40 30 mins massage naked

She was polite and asked what massage I needed
She did a deep tissue one in specific areas due to tightness from sports. I would go back to her just for that but she is pricey for a sports massage

Flipped me over stroked my body and said I could touch her all over but no fingers in, she got wet and seemed to enjoy it more than I did lol I finished and we had a nice chat and she hot towels me down.

I'd go back to her for a sports massage if she was cheaper, but for a hand job she ain't bad prices
Keep looking but she is never on the rota. I see Monika is back, hopefully people are aware how well documented it is on hefe not to bother with Monika.

Offline flouch

Brisey22

I reckon safe bet it's in chingford

Offline Buzz666

Thanks for the heads-up, Buzzbat!

I couldn't see her mentioned/shown on the Chingford Massage site. Any further info on appearance??

cheers,
DR

Mongolian looking
She says she does work there, I normally text and ask who is on that day.