£350 for a 1 hour blow job session or £2k for 3 hours full sex without condom. Got to be tested first. Are these girls delusional. She says she is not an escort but is asking crazy prices for bareback.!!!
Glad you had a great time Sdave. But no way I am paying £350 for a 1 hour blowjob. And £2k for full sex without a condom? She must be fucking delusional. I want to fuck the shit out of her to death as I find her very attractive but I am not risking my life shooting her club up and taking her word that she got tested for full bareback sex. Forget about the ridiculous pricing for fucking her for 1 hour, bruh she could get pregnant then your in a world of hurt for rest of your life.
Some these posh/spolit attractive pornstars are bloody crazy and up themselves. Ava Austen does escorting and yet she charges £500 for 1 hour and up to do everything minus barebacking of course (a lot safer). Just find out about Honour May rates after reading the thread. Yes Ava Austen is still expensive and she is less attractive to Honour May (though Ava Austen is still sexy as fuck) but I rather have a great service that is less than £2K and safer. And forget pornstars, they are other WG's just as attractive as Honour May if not better who charge far less than £2K and provide better service than her.
Honour May have to decide if she wants to be an escort or not, not having crazy requirements to fuck her and risking her safer and other punters for offering barebacking.